ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   TiBB Nominations 2012 - Week 1 [Winners - Patrick and Mrluvaluva] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202721)

Novo 07-06-2012 07:07 PM

TiBB Nominations 2012 - Week 1 [Winners - Patrick and Mrluvaluva]

After a 4 year absence i think it's about time this came back Chrizzle use to run it but since she/he doesn't come on anymore i'm sure they won't mind me taking over for this year

http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/blogs/t...r-eye-2012.jpg

Past Winners

Big Brother 7 winner - GlitterEyes
Celebrity Big Brother 5 Winner - Sophii3x
Big Brother 8 winner - Lauren
Celebrity Hijack winner - Billy
Big Brother 9 Winner - Lauren

Rules

Each week you will nominate Three members which you think have made the best posts in the Big Brother sections, and other sections around the forum. you must give reasons for your nominations as well but you don't have to go overboard just a line will do

If possible try not to vote for people you speak to in chat threads a lot, vote for people who you think have generally made good interesting posts around the forum, you are voting on Post Quality not because they are your friends

Voting starts now, and will close on Tuesday at around 5pm, with the two or more winners being revealed.

At the end of the current series of Big Brother, the winners of the semi-rounds will go head to head in the final to determin who will win Best Poster of Big Brother 13.

so get voting :pipe:

And Here's an idea of how to vote.. this is Week 1 of the BB8 one http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...ad.php?t=57457

Shaun 07-06-2012 07:09 PM

:worship: for bringing this back. I'll have a think.

Josy 07-06-2012 07:09 PM

Will have a think then come back.

Kizzy 07-06-2012 07:11 PM

This is hard, My first is deffo joeysteele as he is always fair and rational...Will add the other two later :)

MTVN 07-06-2012 07:11 PM

Just off to have a think

Maia 07-06-2012 07:14 PM

Great stuff, gonna have a think about this

Joe. 07-06-2012 07:15 PM

May be a suprise- but I nominate Patrick- I think his posts are always informative and I think many forum members value his opinions.

The other two I shall think of...

Black Dagger 07-06-2012 07:16 PM

It's a travesty if bigbrother12 doesn't do well.

Tom4784 07-06-2012 07:17 PM

I'll have a ponder and then get back to you.

Locke. 07-06-2012 07:19 PM

Going to have to think about this

Shaun 07-06-2012 07:19 PM

I'll nominate...

Bluerang1 - I enjoy reading his posts, they seem well thought-out and fair.
armand.kay - Agree with him on a lot of the housemates it seems, and he makes interesting threads.
and Jordan. - I've laughed out loud at some of his posts re: BB.

Jordan. 07-06-2012 07:26 PM

Reece(: for supporting this years entertainment, Lydia.
Mollie & Josy for working their graphics magic yet again.

Joe. 07-06-2012 07:28 PM

I was also going to nominate Mollie and Josy for their graphics-

so mine-

Patrick.
Mollie.
Josy

Novo 07-06-2012 07:31 PM

Jords - Has been involved a lot in the big brother section already, always brings up some good discussions as well

Mrluvaluva - has posted a lot of update threads containing videos that i probably would never have watched if i never clicked on the thread

Jack_ - Agree with his views on the Live Feed situation, Also His and Patrick's yearly Rants are amazing

Niamh. 07-06-2012 07:43 PM

Josy - For all her work on graphics and Polls

Jordan - Entertaining posts

Mr. Luvaluva - Interesting threads and I always enjoy his posts

Redway 07-06-2012 07:59 PM

Ooh, this is interesting. There are so many good members in this section, but narrowing it down to just 3:

1. Patrick - a good member overall and he's arguably the most knowledgeable member on here about BB. I love his posts.

2. Kate - for her amazing graphics/polls.

3. Josy - for all the hard work she puts into those polls, plus she moderates this section really well.

Kate! 07-06-2012 08:03 PM

Mr Luvaluva - for the well written articles and being an all round good poster

Josy - same reasons as previously mentioned, making all the BB banners for sigs, and the Signature competition which was fun to vote in.

Jordan - witty humour, great posts. Never fails to raise a smile.

LemonJam 07-06-2012 08:06 PM

Mrluvaluva - Post great threads related and unrelated to Big Brother

Jesus.H.Christ - Never leave us again <3 Witty and amusing.

Nathan - For making me chuckle here and there

*mazedsalv** 07-06-2012 08:06 PM

Patrick- Very dedicated member and people moan at him just when he wants whats best for the show.

Josy- Great and friendly member.

Kore- Is he even here? I do miss his posts. If not then.... Tom.

Novo 07-06-2012 08:07 PM

Joe. - Reasons or your votes will not be counted
Salv - Kore and Tom have both left

*mazedsalv** 07-06-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 5183049)
Joe. - Reasons or your votes will not be counted
Salv - Kore and Tom have both left

Wow, a lot of people have left. Shaun is my vote.

Callum 07-06-2012 08:11 PM

1. Jack_ - Always makes great posts in the BB section and I often agree with his views regarding live feed, how Channel 5 are treating the show badly and keeping the controversial housemates in.

2. Jordan - Makes good posts in the BB section and again another one who agrees with the logic that we should be keeping the controversial housemates in.

3. reece(: - Very often find myself in agreement with him, and we usually have the same favorite housemates.

Jords 07-06-2012 08:13 PM

Mollie - fantastic graphics, Ill use when I feel stronger on who I like! :D

Novo + Locke - they have their favourites and fan names already, it wouldnt be the same without it. Plus Locke helped me with a dreadful bet :joker:

King Gizzard 07-06-2012 08:13 PM

Scott - for this

Locke For coming up with Admiral Adam

Stu for this

MTVN 07-06-2012 08:18 PM

bbfan1991 - posted a fair few threads with updates and news from the house and also keeping the transfers thread updated

Jack - made some interesting posts and some good points about Big Brother just in general

Mrluvaluva - keeping the articles section going