ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Anthony in with a chance? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202773)

DigitalSid 08-06-2012 12:45 AM

Anthony in with a chance?

This site counts recent mentions of certain phrases on twitter.

voted rebecca bbuk = 93 tweets

voted anthony bbuk = 93 tweets

voted bhavesh bbuk = 54 tweets

Ramsay 08-06-2012 12:46 AM

please dont get my hopes up

DigitalSid 08-06-2012 12:48 AM

When I checked earlier when the site was posted on DS, Rebecca had 85, he had 80 and Bhavesh had 45. So Rebecca will still probably win but maybe not.

Mrluvaluva 08-06-2012 12:52 AM

I read this on DS this afternoon. It was posted at 16.00:

"There are websites where you can count how many Tweets contain any phrase. (The one I used is http://archivist.visitmix.com)

Some of the tweets don't identify who the person voted for but of the ones you can count these are the results I got -

Rebecca 2345
Anthony 774
Bhavesh 420

I didn't include the phases -
"I want the loudest one to enter the #bbuk house – have your say here:" which I think corresponds with a vote for Rebecca
and
"#bbuk needs more 30-somethings! I voted for one of them here: " which must correspond with one of the males
they both have about 300 tweets."

King Gizzard 08-06-2012 12:53 AM

meh. BB will make sure they get Rebecca in

Ramsay 08-06-2012 12:54 AM

its free voting so they can legally fix it as far as im aware

DigitalSid 08-06-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrluvaluva (Post 5184740)
I read this on DS this afternoon. It was posted at 16.00:

"There are websites where you can count how many Tweets contain any phrase. (The one I used is http://archivist.visitmix.com)

Some of the tweets don't identify who the person voted for but of the ones you can count these are the results I got -

Rebecca 2345
Anthony 774
Bhavesh 420

I didn't include the phases -
"I want the loudest one to enter the #bbuk house – have your say here:" which I think corresponds with a vote for Rebecca
and
"#bbuk needs more 30-somethings! I voted for one of them here: " which must correspond with one of the males
they both have about 300 tweets."

Yeah, that's the post I got the link from, it could just be Anthony fans are more proud of it (lots of those tweets I mentioned ours maybe?). I think it's a waste of time putting in Rebecca, we've seen that sort of housemate before.

King Gizzard 08-06-2012 12:56 AM

it'd be so easy for all her family to sit there making twitter accounts all day, I don't think Anthony would have that kind of support

DigitalSid 08-06-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 5184762)
it'd be so easy for all her family to sit there making twitter accounts all day, I don't think Anthony would have that kind of support

Probably :laugh:

Jamie. 08-06-2012 01:01 AM

Hopefully she get's in, we need a good character in there at the moment.

Ramsay 08-06-2012 01:02 AM

lol jamie quit trolling

Jamie. 08-06-2012 01:03 AM

Trolling, really?
Quote:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
When my reply was:
Quote:

Not trolling

DigitalSid 08-06-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie. (Post 5184783)

Which is why people should have voted for Anthony.

Ramsay 08-06-2012 01:05 AM

im just saying us anthony fans have been saying for ages one of the main reasons we want him in is because he'll be a big character so you come into a thread which has anthony in the title and say oh i hope rebecca gets in we need a character..surely you knew you'd get a reaction :laugh:

Mrluvaluva 08-06-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalSid (Post 5184761)
Yeah, that's the post I got the link from, it could just be Anthony fans are more proud of it (lots of those tweets I mentioned ours maybe?). I think it's a waste of time putting in Rebecca, we've seen that sort of housemate before.

I honestly do not know who would be the best out of the 3 to go in there. I just fear Anthony may be too reserved somewhat. I know he has his quirks, and he might divide the HM's by rubbing them up the wrong way, but they're all just "possibilities". Bhavhesh is neither here or there for me. I just don't think he's in the running, but he could surprise us.

However. I am pretty certain that Rebecca WILL annoy HM's, and will get on their nerves, which will cause friction. I know we will have to sit and watch her too, and will most probably be cringing at her antics, but I do hope it's entertaining. I might be completely wrong, and she may be charming and lovely, but I doubt it. :devil:

newsbb 08-06-2012 01:45 AM

we need rebecca! she will annoy people, bitch about others and make us laugh all at the same time!

Jords 08-06-2012 02:25 AM

Rebecca has always had it sewn up.

Pity Deana didnt have to pick 5 (forget reasons), we evict 2 and vote in 2 - Anthony and Rebecca

Black Dagger 08-06-2012 10:23 AM

Rebecca had it sewn up from the start, nice of you to try and think that Anthony could be in with a chance Sid, but it won't be happening.

Livia 08-06-2012 10:38 AM

I have a dreadful feeling we're going to have to suffer Rebecca.

HBB1508 08-06-2012 10:58 AM

Just remember how Rachel Rice came across in her audition video and what she was like in the house - I think this is what Rebecca will be like hence Anthony should go in as he is probably a bigger personality than is shown in his audition video.

BBDodge 08-06-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 5185398)
I have a dreadful feeling we're going to have to suffer Rebecca.

Yes, it's depressing.

karezza 08-06-2012 11:09 AM

All three should be in instead of Deana, Ashleigh and Sara.