ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Chris: Delusional, Vain, Sexist and Paranoid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203455)

lahaine 15-06-2012 10:30 AM

Delusional, Vain, Sexist and Paranoid

All the words thrown about by the haters Chris is what makes him an awesome HM and the house will suffer and go downhill when he leaves.

He causes conflict and makes a complete tit out of himself and believes he's the sexist man on earth. Thats a Classic HM.

Livia 15-06-2012 10:34 AM

They are just his good points. And yes, he definitely needs to stay.

Marc 15-06-2012 10:35 AM

I hate him, but he's good tele

rusticgal 15-06-2012 10:37 AM

I dislike him...but he really has to stay. What does Aaron do???

thesheriff443 15-06-2012 10:38 AM

i think he needs to stay but the other side of me says do we really need to blow hot air up his arse
if he stays he will think he is the winner this year for sure and then boy he will start walking round like he owns the joint.

lahaine 15-06-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 5207647)
They are just his good points. And yes, he definitely needs to stay.

Its important he stays tonight i really worry for this show if he goes.
Arron just doesn't has it and all that stuff coming from a model isn't the same.

MrWong 15-06-2012 10:39 AM

You forgot "rapey" and "abusive husband"

Yeah, people have really said that.

So because of those comments i really want him to stay.

.... and the fact that he's totally deluded and will keep making a tit of himself. :evilgrin:

lahaine 15-06-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 5207658)
i think he needs to stay but the other side of me says do we really need to blow hot air up his arse
if he stays he will think he is the winner this year for sure and then boy he will start walking round like he owns the joint.

And thats why he needs to stay he's a arrogrant gitbut he rub them up the wrong way. Arron head would be worse he already thinks the public will save him

Kizzy 15-06-2012 10:45 AM

Yep keep the loon in :)

smeagol 15-06-2012 10:48 AM

we have to keep him in till they run out of food. im pretty sure at some point he will say and do something n get thrown out he needs to be in to see it.

you forgot low life scum sucking balif oinker o)

Roy Mars III 15-06-2012 11:36 AM

The best one in there

vickivain 15-06-2012 11:37 AM

He is fabulous tele but i can't even eat while he is on the screen due to how repulsive I find him..."rapey" and "abusive husband" sounds fairly perceptive to me! He not only sounds like a child but acts like one and I personally find it's quite pathetic :(

Please go home and get some help and quite living the role of the victim..:xyxwave:

BigBrotherfan4ever 15-06-2012 11:39 AM

I really don't like Chris, but have to agree with everyone he is a great HM & has to stay.

Niamh. 15-06-2012 11:40 AM

Can't stand him. KEEP HIM IN!

cfromhx02 15-06-2012 11:47 AM

he is annoying yes but the difference is he's socially awkward like a lot of guys are and isn't v good at speaking without putting his foot in it.He's a berk and can be annoying but he's harmless, and normally doesn't mean offence.

All these words bar one could apply to Caroline, who knows what she's doing and is calculating.I'm leaving out the sexist one.
I don't like Chris either but there was no excuse for her attitude and what she said to other girls or in the diary room about him afterwards.

That was vile and just showed her up as the over privileged look down her nose at those below her and over inflated opinion of herself b***h that she is.

The words vain and twat can also be applied to Luke S and Arron

MrWong 15-06-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickivain (Post 5207770)
He is fabulous tele but i can't even eat while he is on the screen due to how repulsive I find him..."rapey" and "abusive husband" sounds fairly perceptive to me! He not only sounds like a child but acts like one and I personally find it's quite pathetic :(

Please go home and get some help and quite living the role of the victim..:xyxwave:

I find judgements like "rapey" and "abusive husband", based on very little, pathetic and a tad ignorant. :hmph:

Visage 15-06-2012 12:05 PM

What a shame two of the most outspoken housemates are up this week.

I want both the stay for different reasons, but if one must go than it should Be Arron.

Then let Chris think he is mightier than the sword, plough him with a few drinks after the eviction and watch his 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' routine reappear.

flamingGalah! 15-06-2012 12:05 PM

I really can't stand him, but he is TV gold! :joker:

The bullsh*t he comes out with, the way they laugh at him & he thinks they are laughing with him, thinking he is some sort of lothario, thinking he has a decent body & only needs to lose a little weight! lol...

He MUST stay!!

Arron is also delusional, vain, sexist & a twat, but not in the least bit entertaining... :sleep:

lostalex 15-06-2012 12:08 PM

He is a great housemate. I love to hate. :)

Would My big fat gypsy wedding be interesting if they were classy and intelligent people? no!!! we LOVE the trashy sheeet. C5 is giving us trash, and we love it.

well i don't love it, but i love to hate it! They know what they're doing it. Chris is fat white trash and he's hilarious to laugh at.

vickivain 15-06-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 5207792)
I find judgements like "rapey" and "abusive husband", based on very little, pathetic and a tad ignorant. :hmph:

I see why you defend Chris cause by the looks of things around this forum you like to throw your weight around also and bully other people's opinions. I'm sorry...I thought people came to these forums to judge a tv show? And don't pretend you don't like you are on some high horse.You also are quick to place judgement in another thread on people like Caroline, so go be a hypocrite somewhere else...I didn't targer YOUR opinions :xyxwave: (speaking of pathetic)

Colbert-Bump 15-06-2012 12:44 PM

We've got hours to save the show folks, keep voting for Chris.

fitz2k2 15-06-2012 12:45 PM

chris =entertainment,arron=pointless model

lostalex 15-06-2012 01:09 PM

i wish we could keep them both!!! get Conner and Sara out!

Tom4784 15-06-2012 01:12 PM

He's detracting from my enjoyment of the show, there's plenty of potential sources of conflict in that house so we don't really need him at all if that's all he's gonna bring to the table.

MrWong 15-06-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vickivain (Post 5207887)
I see why you defend Chris cause by the looks of things around this forum you like to throw your weight around also and bully other people's opinions. I'm sorry...I thought people came to these forums to judge a tv show? And don't pretend you don't like you are on some high horse.You also are quick to place judgement in another thread on people like Caroline, so go be a hypocrite somewhere else...I didn't targer YOUR opinions :xyxwave: (speaking of pathetic)

You've been here like 5 mins :rolleyes:

My Caroline comments are based on how she's acting on the show. Cold.

You are likening Chris to a rapist and assuming he'd be an abusive husband.

Utter madness!!

A grip. Get one.