ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Chris: Why is everyone so bothered about Chris going? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203504)

InOne 15-06-2012 09:58 PM

Why is everyone so bothered about Chris going?

These types of HM's always go early and it will be pretty much like he was never there by Wednesday. I think we'll see more personality from the others now he's gone and he seemed to weird quite a few of them out.

Cherie 15-06-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5209296)
These types of HM's always go early and it will be pretty much like he was never there by Wednesday. I think we'll see more personality from the others now he's gone and he seemed to weird quite a few of them out.

Yep its not such a big deal, if he had been up against Luke A or Conor I could understand the angst, but Arron has shown a bit of spirit, so hopefully that will continue.

lahaine 15-06-2012 10:00 PM

I doubt it. He's the guy who's had many fights and great rivarlies going in BB13. Who's going to fit into his role now??.

DrunkerThanMoses 15-06-2012 10:01 PM

I dont get it either, Aaron brings more drama and arguments then Chris

Black Dagger 15-06-2012 10:01 PM

Because he was a character and him staying would have pissed off a lot of house-mates, Becky, Caroline, Scott are going to be unbearable :bored:

fruit_cake 15-06-2012 10:01 PM

I'm glad Arron stayed but even more annoyed Chris is out, he was carrying the show imo

reece(: 15-06-2012 10:03 PM

He brought the most to the show and some people don't like looking at half naked arrogant pricks all the time.

erinp5 15-06-2012 10:03 PM

Because he caused a divide, now we are going to have a love in with the cool group .Shievonne Lauren and Deana are targets next round of noms .

InOne 15-06-2012 10:05 PM

But as I said, these types of HM's always go early anyway. So we could see a complete dynamic change, which will be a good thing.

Callum 15-06-2012 10:06 PM

He was the only male housemate who anyone could call a big character. He caused conflict, arguments and his hatred for Becky would have only grown as the series progressed. He really should have stayed. Arron adds nothing to the house.

Brother Leon 15-06-2012 10:06 PM

No one will step up to replace him imo.

Adam needs to wake the **** up and take on Team annoying.

Brother Leon 15-06-2012 10:06 PM

No one will step up to replace him imo.

Adam needs to wake the **** up and take on Team annoying.

Cherie 15-06-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5209339)
But as I said, these types of HM's always go early anyway. So we could see a complete dynamic change, which will be a good thing.

Absolutely, it will be interesting to see which group Arron aligns himself with, yes I agree it would have pissed Becky/Scott/Caroline off if Arron had gone, but I dont see them quite home and dry just yet...Becky will be a target if only as last in...and Scott could have made himself a target as not everyone will agree with him staying in the circumstances.

Mystic Mock 15-06-2012 10:09 PM

Because Chris was by far the best Housemate, plus Arron will just go up again and be evicted this week.

lahaine 15-06-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callum (Post 5209349)
He was the only male housemate who anyone could call a big character. He caused conflict, arguments and his hatred for Becky would have only grown as the series progressed. He really should have stayed. Arron adds nothing to the house.

This.

Thats why i said he was BB13 for the last week and a bit. Arron adds nothing really and the teenies have struck again.

Jordan. 15-06-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 5209313)
I dont get it either, Aaron brings more drama and arguments then Chris

No he doesn't. All hes done is try to be a rebel and walk around with his top off making himself look a twat + the only arguement he's had was when he got owned by Deana.

So yeah that's basically why i'm bothered.

Cherie 15-06-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5209374)
No he doesn't. All hes done is try to be a rebel and walk around with his top off making himself look a twat + the only arguement he's had was when he got owned by Deana.

So yeah that's basically why i'm bothered.

okay on that logic, Chris was owned by Becky on all their arguments so...

Brother Leon 15-06-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 5209386)

If sitting there with your mouth open and making sounds while someone shouts at you then yeah she owned him.

InOne 15-06-2012 10:14 PM

Arron has probably had the same amount arguments as Chris. Chris was mostly there for the lolz. There would've only been so much I could stand of Squeakz and The Beasts 'banter'. And then there's Miss Ghaastly with her snidey emotionless comments. Plus with Chris out the way the girls can get on with ripping eachother to shreads.

Macie Lightfoot 15-06-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 5209386)

What? That doesn't even make sense.

People keep talking about how Arron's such a great Housemate and has contributed so much to the show, but what has he done? Get in a small, rather insignificant argument with Victoria? Who cares. Take an extra sausage? It led to a lot but he himself didn't do anything entertaining in it. Get in an argument at Deana? Who cares, it was an unforgettable one at that. And I'm not even a Chris fan, I hate both of them, but it's foolish to say that Arron contributed more than Chris.

Oh well, production got what they wanted. Arron got three costumes and didn't come off as bad as he could've in his argument with Deana, all Chris got was an argument with Becky that he didn't come off so well in. Moments like these are why C5 refuses to give us the feeds.

MrWong 15-06-2012 10:17 PM

I wanted Chris to stay but he's gone now, oh well :shrug:

Cherie 15-06-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 5209402)
If sitting there with your mouth open and making sounds while someone shouts at you then yeah she owned him.

Not sure we were watching the same programme, I think he was the one who had to walk away on their last encounter. You know the one where she had the rollers in her hair...he couldnt quite bring her down...I hate Becky but even I have to admit she killed him in that argument.

00Jamie00 15-06-2012 10:18 PM

He was the most entertaining in there

Cherie 15-06-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troynuncdicit (Post 5209415)
What? That doesn't even make sense.People keep talking about how Arron's such a great Housemate and has contributed so much to the show, but what has he done? Get in a small, rather insignificant argument with Victoria? Who cares. Take an extra sausage? It led to a lot but he himself didn't do anything entertaining in it. Get in an argument at Deana? Who cares, it was an unforgettable one at that. And I'm not even a Chris fan, I hate both of them, but it's foolish to say that Arron contributed more than Chris.

Oh well, production got what they wanted. Arron got three costumes and didn't come off as bad as he could've in his argument with Deana, all Chris got was an argument with Becky that he didn't come off so well in. Moments like these are why C5 refuses to give us the feeds.

It makes sense to me.:dance: Look end of the day, the HMs that were up for eviction were 50/50 in entertainment value so no significant loss as far as Im concerned.

lahaine 15-06-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5209407)
Arron has probably had the same amount arguments as Chris. Chris was mostly there for the lolz. There would've only been so much I could stand of Squeakz and The Beasts 'banter'. And then there's Miss Ghaastly with her snidey emotionless comments. Plus with Chris out the way the girls can get on with ripping eachother to shreads.

Its all guessing right now only girl in there thats any entertainment is Lydia. We probably see Arron been a knob (which all he does and its boring now). Ashleigh and Sara bitching about Lauren who will cry. while Becky eats the food and the others just sitting around. I wouldn't be so worried if i seen a few of them causing trouble but i haven't.