ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Deana: Would Deana going this week save BB? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204717)

InOne 26-06-2012 07:24 PM

Would Deana going this week save BB?

Maybe it's just too dog eat dog in there for her. Like if she goes the rest of them can just tear eachother apart. If she stays it could be miserable for her and become quite awkward viewing for us if the whole hate thing carries on. It seems Conor is going nowhere, so hopefully she goes this week and she can leave with her head held high.

Fingerprints101 26-06-2012 07:29 PM

I hope she goes this week purely to save her from any damage those bastards could do to her.

InOne 26-06-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fingerprints101 (Post 5244865)
I hope she goes this week purely to save her from any damage those bastards could do to her.

That's what I meant in the OP with it could become awkward for us to watch. No point it stop being entertaining, let the gameplayers do their thing.

Mrluvaluva 26-06-2012 07:32 PM

The only way Conor will be up for eviction is by some intervention from BB for talking noms or similar. I would be surprised if he received enough votes to be put up by the HM's. As soon as he gets put up for eviction though, he will be gone, that's for sure. However, if Deana survives this week, they are just going to put her up next week again, so I doubt she will ever be free from the threat now, unless some miracle occurs. So sooner or later, she's gone anyway.

Redway 26-06-2012 07:34 PM

I'm voting for Lydia to stay purely because I think Lydia's a much more interesting housemate and to stop those vile bastards doing any further damage to Deana. She'll crumble like a pack of cards swept down by a tornado if she stays much longer and I don't want to witness that on my screen.

chuff me dizzy 26-06-2012 07:35 PM

Yes it would, if she stays this could be the last bb, as we know she is not going to stop winding up the group she knows dont like her,it wont stop her backstabbing, it wont stop people on here claiming she is being bulllied and the whole house are racists

Marcus. 26-06-2012 07:38 PM

save her froum them

aman201 26-06-2012 07:38 PM

Yeah i feel for her.

but i hope she stays and redeems herself properly.

dont want her gone in this way, this week

smeagol 26-06-2012 07:38 PM

whoever stays will be up next week anyway makes no difference who goes.
both are strong women and can handle the rat gang if stay
lydia is done she hasn't got nothing more to give.if deana goes the bully group wins i know that. and that will be sickening to watch them.

rayheartbliss 26-06-2012 07:39 PM

whoever stays will become the underdog for the rest of the series

Ammi 26-06-2012 07:43 PM

..only if she was followed by the rest of them and they were all replaced

Vanessa 26-06-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5244897)
Yes it would, if she stays this could be the last bb, as we know she is not going to stop winding up the group she knows dont like her,it wont stop her backstabbing, it wont stop people on here claiming she is being bulllied and the whole house are racists

:amazed::worship::worship::worship:

ButterflyGirl 26-06-2012 07:45 PM

Bullying in Big Brother is like watching it but not being able to do anything about it which is really sad, well apart from complain to ofcom and hope it gets somewhere at least. It made me uncomfortable and feel disgusted why didn't BB do more. :(

Vanessa 26-06-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterflyGirl (Post 5244945)
Bullying in Big Brother is like watching it but not being able to do anything about it which is really sad, well apart from complain to ofcom and hope it gets somewhere at least. It made me uncomfortable and feel disgusted why didn't BB do more. :(

The only bullies were Connor and Caroline. They were disgusting last night! :yuk:

iRyan 26-06-2012 07:51 PM

I wouldn't mind if she got booted as long as it was to thunderous cheers and applause, even though she's my favorite. I can't help but worry the show is ****ed without Lydia.

But honestly, Lydia has no chance of staying and we all know it so there's no point really. We just have to accept it :/

Vanessa 26-06-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iRyan (Post 5244958)
I wouldn't mind if she got booted as long as it was to thunderous cheers and applause, even though she's my favorite. I can't help but worry the show is ****ed without Lydia.

But honestly, Lydia has no chance of staying and we all know it so there's no point really. We just have to accept it :/

Lydia needs to stay! She's interesting! :blush:

InOne 26-06-2012 07:52 PM

I hope people don't give her the sympathy vote either. We need to keep the better HM's in and Lydia is the better HM.

aman201 26-06-2012 07:54 PM

lydia's dead imo, as someone said, she's got nothing more to give.

her tactics have been **** all series, and her failure to get a core group to challenge the other group has failed too.

deana is clearly a player she needed on her side, but she's clashed with her pointlessly, alienating her.

chuff me dizzy 26-06-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5244943)
:amazed::worship::worship::worship:

She did it again today ,out of all the hm8s she could have chosen to gunge ,who did she chose? Arron,Conor,Luke ,I rest my case :idc:

rk3388 26-06-2012 08:02 PM

no she needs to expose people for who they are- we shouldnt evict her to make them seem better

Vanessa 26-06-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5244993)
She did it again today ,out of all the hm8s she could have chosen to gunge ,who did she chose? Arron,Conor,Luke ,I rest my case :idc:

Arron took it very well. He showed his bum to her! Good for him! :joker:

KatieBB 26-06-2012 08:08 PM

I would like her to stay over Lydia but i totally agree it would be better if she left if the 'bullying' is going to continue. I was watching lastnight and i felt so sorry for her, how can people be so horrid?

karezza 26-06-2012 08:09 PM

Deana is clearly too nice/refined/lovely for BB.

:hugesmile:

KatieBB 26-06-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5244993)

And i am sure Aaron, Connor and Luke would of chose her aswell :elephant:

chuff me dizzy 26-06-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5245014)
Arron took it very well. He showed his bum to her! Good for him! :joker:

IMO she was trying to provoke them