ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   the women are a disgrace to the UK (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205724)

rinkydinkpanther 06-07-2012 03:00 AM

the women are a disgrace to the UK

why do hetrosexual men have to put up with the disgusting behaviour of these women

caroline calls a black man a gorilla, she constantly calls him a moron an idiot and that hes too stupid to say anything intelligent, this is just the tip of the iceberg she is poisonous about a load of people, yet no one really criticizes her and the male victims take it on the chin as men always have to do
if it was said the other way around, the men would be called sexist bullies and their chances to do well would be destroyed

shiv is the scariest in there as becny pointed out, she is dying to get into a petty argument to find a reason to feel sorry for herself get cheap attention and ruuin the mood, ash and shiv mocked adams body and laughed at his moobs, nasty discrimination, totally ignored by man hater emma willis on bbbots
virtually every word out of ash mouth is negative nasty poisonous and ignorant, she wallows in her own ignorance and she openly mocked lukes penis too stating he needs an extension, funny ha ha....imagine a man discussing his girlfriends vagina and mocking it? men are far more conservative and NEVER discuss their girlfriends body or sex or vagina with anyone else, its sacred to a man

deana has constantly carried messages between people as has becky, they listen behind doors to half truths and half stories and are quick to jump to conclusions. they go out of their way to **** stir all day every day, yet as theyre women they get away with it...tonight everyone was criticized but everyone took it on the chin and laughed apart from deana, she couldnt handle it at all...she also claimed she cant understand a word connor says, that was ignorant.

becky celebrates her greeed and ignorance of all things. she gets frighteningly angry even on her own at the very thought of thinking learning or improving anything

lauren calls all young men all liars who believe all their own lies...wow if i was her brother if be seriously disguested at these profoundly sexist generalizations...her nicotine addiction is pathetic

scott spews poison day and night, he also encourages carolines horrific bigotry and poison and in effect condones it

lydia was just a 24 hour a day deluded sht stirrer who just systematically created division and argument all day long, she failed because she didnt enter into the experience, she didnt smile once and she was pathetically dishinest and manipulative in all she did

whos left?

sara....all she seems to care about is the monarchy> pathetic...she seems harmless enough, but she seems cold and can get real nasty when people disagree with her, watch that space

what a dreadful representation of british women

rayheartbliss 06-07-2012 03:01 AM

ok

Bluerang1 06-07-2012 03:04 AM

Sad init :idc:

rinkydinkpanther 06-07-2012 03:05 AM

it was sad 10 years ago and it just got worse and worse, it will get even worse until we scrap political correctness and actually treat men better

JTM45 06-07-2012 03:39 AM

Oh please!!! :rolleyes:
Let's go back to the dark ages where women knew they're bloody place shall we ?

I'd take Deana as my sister before Conor or Aaron as my brother any day thank you very much.

rinkydinkpanther 06-07-2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 5276223)
Oh please!!! :rolleyes:
Let's go back to the dark ages where women knew they're bloody place shall we ?

I'd take Deana as my sister before Conor or Aaron as my brother any day thank you very much.

we are in the dark ages, male suicide is through the roof and no one cares, including you

JTM45 06-07-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinkydinkpanther (Post 5276226)
we are in the dark ages, male suicide is through the roof and no one cares, including you

What the hell are you on about ??
Are you trying to say that men are committing suicide because they're being bullied by women or something equally silly ?

Grow a spine!

Semtex 06-07-2012 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinkydinkpanther (Post 5276226)

Holy crap!

I blame Lauren.

Angus 06-07-2012 07:24 AM

If this is how some heterosexual men think, no wonder we have misogynistic thugs like Conor and his pathetic little protege Arron. Such men have attitudes that belong in the dark ages, who cannot abide women who dare to behave as equals.

ElProximo 06-07-2012 07:25 AM

Just look at the hate-speech and sexist comments posted on this forum against the heterosexual men on the show?
And I have yet to see any of them banned. Yet constantly smashing, hate-spewing poisonous insults at how they are this and that, stupid, whatever vicious insult can be leveled at the heterosexual males is 100% free-for-all here.
and so far (to my knowledge) none of them have been arrested and charged with the crime either.

TIBB.. shouldn't you be informing police about these vicious anti-heterosexual comments on here?

Angus 06-07-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElProximo (Post 5276338)
Just look at the hate-speech and sexist comments posted on this forum against the heterosexual men on the show?
And I have yet to see any of them banned. Yet constantly smashing, hate-spewing poisonous insults at how they are this and that, stupid, whatever vicious insult can be leveled at the heterosexual males is 100% free-for-all here.
and so far (to my knowledge) none of them have been arrested and charged with the crime either.

TIBB.. shouldn't you be informing police about these vicious anti-heterosexual comments on here?

Are you so disempowered you can't pick up the phone yourself? The number is 999 - go get 'em.

ElProximo 06-07-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angus (Post 5276343)
Are you so disempowered you can't pick up the phone yourself? The number is 999 - go get 'em.

I found your post was insulting and you said some things that were 'hurtful' and now you are to be mentioned as a possible suspect.

chuff me dizzy 06-07-2012 09:29 AM

Agree 100% its the WOMEN in there who have been vile this year ,NOT the men ,there is not one of them I could call a LADY, they all have mouths like sewers and then push the pity card when the men speak back to them
Thread of the series !!

MrWong 06-07-2012 09:36 AM

Here's some tissues for all the oppressed, downtrodden men...

Life must be so tough :bawling:

Ellen 06-07-2012 09:37 AM

Yeah i find that odd how the women in the house can be abusive to the men but when it is the other way round they cry that they are been picked on or bullied.

Niamh. 06-07-2012 09:58 AM

Yeah, everyone here just adores Caroline and thinks there's nothing at all wrong with her behaviour and language used in the house............

Kizzy 06-07-2012 10:04 AM

I have never heard as much rubbish in my life, they are people...Thats all I see, a group of people in a house.
And yes they have said some horrible things to one another, I wouldn't say that I see the issue as gender or sexuality specific...
If anyone steps over the mark they are admonished by the other HM's, thats how BB works.

KingOfTheMods 06-07-2012 10:07 AM

I don't see why man/woman, gay/straight, black/white should come into it. If a person's a twat they're a twat. End of.

Angus 06-07-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElProximo (Post 5276459)
I found your post was insulting and you said some things that were 'hurtful' and now you are to be mentioned as a possible suspect.

I'm quaking in my boots awaiting the knock on the door:bawling:

realitytvsux 06-07-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingOfTheMods (Post 5276537)
I don't see why man/woman, gay/straight, black/white should come into it. If a person's a twat they're a twat. End of.

Well put. I like the way the OP lumped Scott in with the odious women because it suited them to. Clearly political correctness hasn't gone far enough if we still have Caveman Connor.

Yayita 06-07-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5276464)
Agree 100% its the WOMEN in there who have been vile this year ,NOT the men ,there is not one of them I could call a LADY, they all have mouths like sewers and then push the pity card when the men speak back to them
Thread of the series !!

Chuff you amaze me, I cant believe you agree with this being a woman and a mom.

InOne 06-07-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinkydinkpanther (Post 5276174)
why do hetrosexual men have to put up with the disgusting behaviour of these women

caroline calls a black man a gorilla, she constantly calls him a moron an idiot and that hes too stupid to say anything intelligent, this is just the tip of the iceberg she is poisonous about a load of people, yet no one really criticizes her and the male victims take it on the chin as men always have to do
if it was said the other way around, the men would be called sexist bullies and their chances to do well would be destroyed

shiv is the scariest in there as becny pointed out, she is dying to get into a petty argument to find a reason to feel sorry for herself get cheap attention and ruuin the mood, ash and shiv mocked adams body and laughed at his moobs, nasty discrimination, totally ignored by man hater emma willis on bbbots
virtually every word out of ash mouth is negative nasty poisonous and ignorant, she wallows in her own ignorance and she openly mocked lukes penis too stating he needs an extension, funny ha ha....imagine a man discussing his girlfriends vagina and mocking it? men are far more conservative and NEVER discuss their girlfriends body or sex or vagina with anyone else, its sacred to a man

deana has constantly carried messages between people as has becky, they listen behind doors to half truths and half stories and are quick to jump to conclusions. they go out of their way to **** stir all day every day, yet as theyre women they get away with it...tonight everyone was criticized but everyone took it on the chin and laughed apart from deana, she couldnt handle it at all...she also claimed she cant understand a word connor says, that was ignorant.

becky celebrates her greeed and ignorance of all things. she gets frighteningly angry even on her own at the very thought of thinking learning or improving anything

lauren calls all young men all liars who believe all their own lies...wow if i was her brother if be seriously disguested at these profoundly sexist generalizations...her nicotine addiction is pathetic

scott spews poison day and night, he also encourages carolines horrific bigotry and poison and in effect condones it

lydia was just a 24 hour a day deluded sht stirrer who just systematically created division and argument all day long, she failed because she didnt enter into the experience, she didnt smile once and she was pathetically dishinest and manipulative in all she did

whos left?

sara....all she seems to care about is the monarchy> pathetic...she seems harmless enough, but she seems cold and can get real nasty when people disagree with her, watch that space

what a dreadful representation of british women

You're right, get them all back in the kitchen. This is where Feminism has got us.

flamingGalah! 06-07-2012 11:47 AM

Op stop trolling the forum...

I suggest you go see a therapist cos you sure have some issues...

fruit_cake 06-07-2012 01:10 PM

it's like listening to a broken record :rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy 06-07-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yayita (Post 5276608)
Chuff you amaze me, I cant believe you agree with this being a woman and a mom.

There is not one single woman in there this year that I even half like, terrible bunch