Rules Are For Fools Shopping Task
In order to teach housemates the importance of obeying Big Brothers rules, for this week’s shopping task, Big Brother has introduced some new rules to the Big Brother House.
Three housemates will be made wardens, their task is to monitor whether or not housemates break these rules.
It will be up to the wardens whether or not the Housemates pass this task. They must spot and correctly identify all rule breaks over the next two days.
The wardens will incur fails if they do not spot the rule breaks. They can also incur fails for handing out tickets unfairly.
The number of fails that the wardens are allowed to incur is inside an envelope in a glass case. This will be broken open to reveal the result at the end of the task. Whenever the wardens spot a Housemate breaking a rule, they must issue that Housemate with a ticket.
Any housemate that has been issued with two tickets will result in that housemate being sent to the punishment area.
Big Brother will reveal at the end of the task how many fails have been incurred.
The following rules are ongoing rules that the Housemates must abide by all day:
In the House:
· Seat belts must be worn on the sofas
· Safety gear must be worn whilst eating and preparing food. Housemates must wear yellow chemical suits, black rubber gloves, safety goggles, and black and yellow wellies.
· Housemates must eat using safety equipment: grabbing tools.
· Housemates will only be allowed on the matted area leading to the Diary Room door if they forward roll.
· Do Not Disrespect The Wardens: the wardens must judge whether or not the housemates are treating them with respect.
· Beds are out of bounds – To stop the HM’s lying around in bed all day the bed will be cordoned off and made out of bounds.
· Safe Zone – All housemates must be within the safe zone when the alarm sounds. The safe zone is a platform just big enough to stand nine housemates.
· Decontaminator – Housemates must ‘decontaminate’ after smoking or eating in a booth that blast housemates with foam and smoke.
· Smoking Zone – Housemates must bounce on trampolines whilst smoking, dressed as giant cigarettes.
· Safety equipment must be worn whilst swimming- If housemates wish to use the pool they must wear a life jacket, arm bands, rubber ring, swim hat and goggles.
· Punishment Zone – housemates who are given two or more tickets by the wardens will be sent to the punishment zone to paint coal white, and then paint it black again.
· No Ball Games: A sign will be next to a big pile of balls.
Day 1: Diary Room Tasks:
Big Brother asks one warden to accompany one housemate to the diary room. Inside the diary room they find a sign saying ‘do not ask questions’ and ‘obey Big Brother’. On the table in front of the chair there are three mystery boxes. The boxes each contain a missing microphone battery which Big Brother would like the Housemate to find. The boxes contain:
· Dried insects/bugs, holly leaves and spider webbing
· Tinned Lychees, Stinky Tofu and Slime
· Chicken Feet and Slime
If housemates ask any questions in the diary room or refuse to do as Big Brother says they will be given a ticket by the warden.
Housemates must not say yes or no in the Diary Room
Big Brother asks one warden to accompany one housemate to the diary room. Inside the diary room they will find a sign saying ‘do not say yes or no’ and ‘do not repeat yourself’.
Big Brother then bombards the housemate with questions that are tricky to not say yes or no to, e.g.:
Are you enjoying this task?
Would you like to be evicted?
Do you wish you were a warden?
What is the opposite of Yes?
Did you just say no?
Shievonne Sandwich board
Shievonne is called to the diary room and given a sandwich board to wear which says:
“I must not talk with my hands”
Employee of the week
As an added incentive to hand out tickets and punish the housemates, the wardens are offered the chance to win the ‘Employee of the Week’ award. The warden who hands out the most tickets on day one will get their photo in a special frame, and receive a £30 shopping voucher to spend on whatever they want.
The task will be active from Wake Up and will continue until tomorrow.
The housemates wake up to a newly transformed house... new task maybe? Correct. Rules are for Fools. Becky in particular thinks it's MEGAlols.
Newly appointed stewards of the house; Luke S, Luke A and Adam explain the new task to the housemates. Luke S is in his element. Caroline is not.
Scott is a model housemate as he attempts to make a spot of toast: as part of this week's task safety gear must be worn and safety equpiment used whilst preparing food. Brilliant.
Tasks sounds really annoying as a HM :joker:
Rule breakers Caroline and Conor have been sent to the punishment zone to paint coal but whilst they are there they decide rule breaking is just way more fun....
Rebellious Deana laughs in the face of rules. Bless her she just wants to eat her pancakes, but if you can't do the time Deana, don't do the crime.
When the alarm sounds housemates must all perch on the 'Safe Zone' platform (big enough to stand just 9 housemates.)
There's a new rule in the house, concerning Shievonne's expressive nature. Adam finds it hilarious...
The girls in the rule breakers pen get up to michief by deciding not to paint the coal and paint each other instead. Naughty naughty.
New rule alert! Housemates are only allowed to talk about interesting things. Some are struggling more than others...
Hmm. sounds like an easy way to fix the results...who is going to determine which convos are interesting and which arent? :suspect:
Caroline tries her best to have an interesting conversation about football, but Luke A deems it a punishable offence. She's not happy about the punishment...
Under task rules, housemates must go through the decontaminator after smoking or eating. Shievonne is not too happy about this..
Big Brother rewards the warden's hard work with a round of burgers and milkshakes.
Big Brother announces the task rules are suspended for the evening, so Becky makes a bee-line for the leftovers...
TASK: RULES ARE FOR FOOLS DAY 2
SAFE ZONE WAKE UP
The housemates are woken up by the dreaded sound of the safe zone alarm. All housemates must all jump out of bed and get to the safe zone immediately!
DO NOT BREAK THIS RULE
One housemate is called to the Diary Room and given the word ‘RULE’ on a sheet of sugar glass, they must carry this rule at all times until further notice. If they break the rule they must go straight to the punishment zone.
REMAIN SILENT / WARNING FALLING OBJECTS (In the Diary Room)
Big Brother calls one housemate and one warden to the diary room. Inside they find signs reading ‘housemates must remain silent’ and ‘warning falling objects’. Big Brother then proceeds to have a conversation with the warden about the housemate, how they are getting on with the task, and what the warden thinks of them etc. As the housemate attempts to remain silent, Big Brother will drop things down from the trap door onto the housemates head in a bid to get a reaction out of them.
NO CRYING (In the Diary Room)
Sara is called to the diary room where Big Brother says that he needs to conduct a short sound test of the speakers. A message from Sara’s mum is then played into the Diary Room. She must try not to cry while she listens to the message.
LARGE DISPLAY SIGN RULES
The large sign in the garden can be updated to display new rules at any time. Big Brother will choose which ones are suitable based on what’s happening in the house at the time. For example, if all the housemates are lying around and slobbing about on the sofa’s the sign will say ‘HOUSEMATES MUST NOT STOP MOVING’ or ‘HOUSEMATES MUST NOT SIT DOWN’.
Here are some more examples:
· Stand one leg until further notice
· No Dancing – then play in selection of songs with the word dance in the title.
· Housemates must not annoy each other
· Housemates must stand up until further notice – no sitting down.
· No swearing
· No bitching
· No being fake
· Boys must obey girls
· Housemates must obey the wardens
· Scott must not talk with a posh accent
· No swearing
· Housemates must talk in rhyme
· Housemates must be entertaining
· Shievonne must not talk with her hands
· Housemates must smile at all times
· No unattractive housemates in the garden.
· Do not disrespect the wardens.
· Housemates must walk backwards at all times.
· No talking – animal noises only
· Housemates must not stop moving
Today, Housemates faced their second day of following Big Brother’s new rules. Here is how they did:
SAFE ZONE WAKE UP
The housemates were woken up by the dreaded sound of the Safe Zone Alarm. Deana and Caroline did not get out of bed quick enough and did not make it to the Safe Zone before the alarm had finished playing.
DIARY ROOM #1 – DON’T CRY
Sara was escorted to the Diary Room by Adam. She found new rule signs stating “DO NOT CRY”. Big Brother needed to check the sound system and played in a telephone recording of her mum. Sara did not cry and was not issued any rule break tickets.
DIARY ROOM #2 - REMAIN SILENT
Big Brother asked Luke S to escort Ashleigh to the Diary Room where they found new rule signs that read “REMAIN SILENT” and “WARNING: FALLING OBJECTS”. Big Brother explained that there was some structural work being done to the Diary Room and asked Luke S, the Warden, to put on some safety equipment to protect himself. Ashleigh received no safety equipment. During the Diary Room chat about his relationship with Ashleigh, falling rocks and rubble were dropped onto her head. Ashleigh broke the silence rule five times and was issued five tickets.
Big Brother gathered the Housemates and announced that the Wardens had incurred 3 fails. Luke S then smashed open the glass case to retrieve the envelope and revealed that the number of fails they were allowed to incur was ZERO.
As the Wardens incurred more fails than the number sealed inside the envelope, they have FAILED this week’s shopping task and will receive an economy shopping delivery.
EMPLOYEE OF THE WEEK
As Luke S issued the most Rule Breaker tickets, he has been awarded with the prestigious ‘Employee of the Week Award’. He has won an engraved photo frame, a picture of himself and a £30 shopping voucher. Luke S was given a shopping list featuring the following items:
· Protein Powder x 1 £30
· Coffee Pot and posh coffee £15
· Fancy Iced Donuts £10
· Portuguese Chicken Meal for 1 £15
· Sushi Platter for 1 £15
· Grapefruit Soda £5
· Massage Oil Set £15
· One hour with Weights £30
· Pamper Hamper for Ashleigh £30
Luke S chose to buy the Pamper Hamper for Ashleigh and spent his full £30. Big Brother will deliver a hamper of nice treats for her later this evening.
The housemates find out if they have won this week's shopping task....
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:07 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.