ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   BB13 List of Formal/Informal Warnings (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207254)

Jamie. 20-07-2012 08:47 AM

BB13 List of Formal/Informal Warnings

KEY
(X)() - Informal (Called to the Diary Room and confronted about a rule break)
(X)(X) - Formal (Given a warning for a rule break)

Conor (X)(X)
Using abusive language against another House Mate.

Conor (X)()
Laughing at Scott when using stereotyping and racial language

Becky (X)()

Caroline (X)(X)
Using words that were deemed to be racist

Scott (X)(X)
Stereotyping

Ashleigh (X)()

If I have missed any, please let me know

Kizzy 20-07-2012 09:25 AM

Its been ridiculous this year, the only one who has truly deserved a warning is conor. Carolines warning for bitching was stupid, its the nature of BB ...in fact I thought it was the original concept?
Put strangers in a house and watch them interact?
Telling them to 'play nice' was not part of the plan...
I also can't see what scott and ash did that was so wrong, the problem was to me not what they said but the way they said it.
They were given a much harsher warning than conor, but lets get this in perspective he has on two occasions threatened HM's with actual physical violence ( deana and benedict) and intimidated another (scott).
They let laurens stereotyping behaviour whilst dressed in adams clothes go?...
Double standards.

Me. I Am Salman 20-07-2012 10:41 AM

Lol good thread idea

joeysteele 20-07-2012 10:45 AM

There are other unconfirmed warnings,(at least one anyway), as well but for me what is wrong that only in the main Caroline's warnings have been shown on the highlights programmes and bbbots.

However BB when they answer you say, they monitor housemates behaviour carefully and take action when necessary,warnings are and have been given but are not always incuded in the programming to be shown.

smeagol 20-07-2012 10:47 AM

caroline has had 2
conor has had 2
scott has had 2
ash 1

first three should be on final warnings

sampvt 20-07-2012 10:49 AM

Didnt Becky get conor infracted becasue she caught him picking his nose and eating it and she though it was not politically correct of him not to share food with her, or did he get off that one.

dathadiguy 20-07-2012 10:52 AM

When did Scott use racist language? wasn't if for stereotyping?

billy123 20-07-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dathadiguy (Post 5319727)
When did Scott use racist language? wasn't if for stereotyping?

Yes but dont let the truth get in the way of a good moan not many do on here :joker:

Mumbles 20-07-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzy (Post 5319516)
Double standards.

Wasn't Lauren just mimicking Adam though, not all black people in general? The fact you see at is stereotyping perhaps says more about your view of stereotypical behaviour of black people than Lauren's actions.

Jords 20-07-2012 12:23 PM

Caroline also got a warning for general bullying/singling out.

Marmalite 20-07-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzy (Post 5319516)
Its been ridiculous this year, the only one who has truly deserved a warning is conor. Carolines warning for bitching was stupid, its the nature of BB ...in fact I thought it was the original concept?
Put strangers in a house and watch them interact?
Telling them to 'play nice' was not part of the plan...
I also can't see what scott and ash did that was so wrong, the problem was to me not what they said but the way they said it.
They were given a much harsher warning than conor, but lets get this in perspective he has on two occasions threatened HM's with actual physical violence ( deana and benedict) and intimidated another (scott).
Double standards.

OK. I'm confused....

Why do you consider Lauren dressing up in Adams' clothes (who is her best friend in the house) and having a laugh with him stereotyping?

She was wearing his coat in last night show. Should she have be called to the diary room and given a stern taking to then as well?

Kizzy 20-07-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumbles (Post 5319922)
Wasn't Lauren just mimicking Adam though, not all black people in general? The fact you see at is stereotyping perhaps says more about your view of stereotypical behaviour of black people than Lauren's actions.

No she was not....she was acting in a stereotypical way, adam does not act that way at all he looked quite uncomfortable throughout the performance too...
It is my view, if you don't agree fine.

Jamie. 20-07-2012 01:56 PM

Added Beckys and Conors informal warning from last night. They were told off-screen but there wasn't enough time on the HL to show it

Kizzy 20-07-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie. (Post 5320187)
Added Beckys and Conors informal warning from last night. They were told off-screen but there wasn't enough time on the HL to show it

What were they for jamie?

Jamie. 20-07-2012 01:59 PM

Kizzy 20-07-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie. (Post 5320200)

Wasen't that the same incident... the cornflakes thing?