ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   Maybe Conor fancies Deana! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207604)

jaythegeek 23-07-2012 09:47 AM

Maybe Conor fancies Deana!

This could be why he is so anti deana. Guys do stupid things to women they fancy. What do you all think?

asteve001 23-07-2012 09:53 AM

I don't think he has any hidden feelings for Deana, but I do think when he sees how she was innocent of all he accused her of, hopefully he'll feel some remorse.

sampvt 23-07-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaythegeek (Post 5328571)
This could be why he is so anti deana. Guys do stupid things to women they fancy. What do you all think?

Does this mean I harbour naughty thoughts about her to, mmmmmmmmmmm, I never looked at it like that. Maybe you are right, who knows.

WCR1942 23-07-2012 09:57 AM

I said this weeks ago.
Conor is such a dreadful example of manhood: to him unattainable (which Deana is to him) means must be degraded. And hence his awful utterances about her.
Unforgiveable.

asteve001 23-07-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5328591)
Does this mean I harbour naughty thoughts about her to, mmmmmmmmmmm, I never looked at it like that. Maybe you are right, who knows.

She looks pretty fine in a Bikini, how can you not.

sampvt 23-07-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asteve001 (Post 5328594)
She looks pretty fine in a Bikini, how can you not.

Lauren looks good in a bikini, Deana looks like she could loose a stone but, respect, she has a pretty decent figure. Its not the neck down that concerns me its the neck up. If you are ugly inside, it dosent matter what your dimensions outside are, take Kattie price (no comparison intended, just an analogy)

smeagol 23-07-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WCR1942 (Post 5328593)
I said this weeks ago.
Conor is such a dreadful example of manhood: to him unattainable (which Deana is to him) means must be degraded. And hence his awful utterances about her.
Unforgiveable.

she is so far out of his league its crazy which defentially has something to do with his hate as well not much but enough. he knows he'd never get someone like that so straight away feels inferior therefore hates.
his type is most defentially ashleigh both are common as muck. luke s likes better women god knows what his doin with her.

MTVN 23-07-2012 10:03 AM

No

asteve001 23-07-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5328603)
Lauren looks good in a bikini, Deana looks like she could loose a stone but, respect, she has a pretty decent figure. Its not the neck down that concerns me its the neck up. If you are ugly inside, it dosent matter what your dimensions outside are, take Kattie price (no comparison intended, just an analogy)

I wouldn't describe her as "ugly inside" from what i've seen, she's very self critical of her own behavior, not a quality I would associate with someone who has a hidden ugliness, when she does something bad she tells herself to be a lady and not let herself down. That kind of self reflection is very healthy, everyone should do it.

Petershaw1984 23-07-2012 11:07 AM

He probably does fancy her but hates her cos of the first night noms

Niamh. 23-07-2012 11:23 AM

lol nah, I don't think so, I think it was just to do with first night noms tbh

Suze 23-07-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5328757)
lol nah, I don't think so, I think it was just to do with first night noms tbh

And he is still holding a grudge for that :o :laugh: A few weeks out of that house, and they will all wonder why they acted the way they did looking back, just as most ex housemates do.

dyfed 23-07-2012 12:11 PM

His behavior to Deana maybe the Irish way of courting a women!!,according to his mum,she blames everything on the Irish culture !!why blame the rest of Ireland for what he is .....but I think Ash*******igh is more his style...

dyfed 23-07-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asteve001 (Post 5328631)
I wouldn't describe her as "ugly inside" from what i've seen, she's very self critical of her own behavior, not a quality I would associate with someone who has a hidden ugliness, when she does something bad she tells herself to be a lady and not let herself down. That kind of self reflection is very healthy, everyone should do it.

Deana is a credit to her family,I would be proud to have her as a daughter.:wavey:

fitz2k2 23-07-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaythegeek (Post 5328571)

It all started in week 1. You really need to watch BBOTS more often.

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2012 12:29 PM

Hes got a stunning girlfriend ,doubt very much he would fancy Gold Digger Acne infested Deana

Niamh. 23-07-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyfed;5328864[B
]His behavior to Deana maybe the Irish way of courting a women!!,[/B]according to his mum,she blames everything on the Irish culture !!why blame the rest of Ireland for what he is .....but I think Ash*******igh is more his style...

I can assure you it's not! :laugh:

Vladimir 23-07-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5328902)
Hes got a stunning girlfriend ,doubt very much he would fancy Gold Digger Acne infested Deana

Conor can only dream of having a girlfriend like Deana :joker:

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladimir (Post 5328977)

Every real mans nightmare

jaythegeek 23-07-2012 01:15 PM

Well personally, I do fancy Deana. And if you dont, then you need to go to specsavers, shes a stunner!!

sampvt 23-07-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladimir (Post 5328977)

We all know what dreams are, they are generally detachments from reality. His girlfriend is a stunner why would he want a money grabbing man hater, backstabbing sloppy eater with a penchant for self pity when he can have a real woman.

Oh by the way i am Irish and my wife has never heard me swear and I have never lifted my hand to her so Conors mum is a little off the mark there but in her defence she comes from a catholic big family background I come from a protestant small family background

If you want to see a stunner, here is one taken recently, girls i bet you wish you looked like her after 40 yrs married to me eh.

http://i48.tinypic.com/xciqs0.jpg

Can someone tell me how to post a picture please

Patricia4 23-07-2012 01:31 PM

I bet his girl is better looking that Deana she's not all that without makeup.

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 5329057)
I bet his girl is better looking that Deana she's not all that without makeup.

Shes stunning ,but if Conor got bored while Deana was plotting how to make money he could always play dot to dot on Deanas acne

alex_front2 23-07-2012 01:38 PM

He fancies Arron - the model is preggers with the anti christ - so please stop this 'he fancies Deana' nonsense!!

Seriously if he does fancy Deana he'd hate to fancy someone of a different ethnicity to him so it riles him.

Watched a documentary on More4 about racist people who are attracted to the races they hate which exacerbates the hatred. There was this white supremicist woman in US and yet she admitted she loved black guys so was extremely abusive to them. Interesting.

chuff me dizzy 23-07-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5329081)
He fancies Arron - the model is preggers with the anti christ - so please stop this 'he fancies Deana' nonsense!!

Seriously if he does fancy Deana he'd hate to fancy someone of a different ethnicity to him so it riles him.

Watched a documentary on More4 about racist people who are attracted to the races they hate which exacerbates the hatred. There was this white supremicist woman in US and yet she admitted she loved black guys so was extremely abusive to them. Interesting.

The sickest post this series :rolleyes: you really should be ashamed of posting something like this