ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Harvey: Harvey's Voice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210575)

Jords 20-08-2012 11:48 PM

Harvey's Voice

Irritates me to **** and doesnt help that I cant stand him :joker:

Josy 20-08-2012 11:50 PM

I'm really liking Harvey, says what he thinks with no tip-toeing round about it.

Can't say his voice annoys me at all either.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 20-08-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 5424488)
I'm really liking Harvey, says what he thinks with no tip-toeing round about it.

he waited until jasmine had left the room before saying what he thought about her danica outburst :idc:

Josy 20-08-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 5424491)
he waited until jasmine had left the room before saying what he thought about her danica outburst :idc:

Then he told her outside exactly what he thought :idc:

Novo 20-08-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 5424491)

told her directly what he thought about it though soon after :idc:

Novo 20-08-2012 11:52 PM

Josy i've got this, stay back please :idc:

Josy 20-08-2012 11:52 PM

:laugh:

Jords 20-08-2012 11:52 PM

After is the key word, when Jasmine had calmed down :idc:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 20-08-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 5424499)
Josy i've got this, stay back please :idc:

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 20-08-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5424502)
After is the key word, when Jasmine had calmed down :idc:

:worship:

Jamie585 20-08-2012 11:54 PM

why are you all drinking tea/coffee then?? ;)

Robertocarlo 21-08-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5424485)
Irritates me to **** and doesnt help that I cant stand him :joker:

I totally agree with you. I cannot stand it when people start speaking in that fake "Jamaican" accent when they've never been near the place. Like me speaking with a German or French accent when I'm English. The grammar is poor and coupled with those stupid hand movements it just turns me off. You can add Ashley in there as well. He's a nice lad but that stupid false accent does my head in. :conf:

By the way, hate hip hop and rap as well so don't want to hear any more of that crap. :sleep:

Thanks.

Saigon1 21-08-2012 11:15 AM

I like him, every time I see him he is laughing and having fun. Not going all phsycokillercrazybitch.

Saigon1 21-08-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 5424967)
I totally agree with you. I cannot stand it when people start speaking in that fake "Jamaican" accent when they've never been near the place. Like me speaking with a German or French accent when I'm English. The grammar is poor and coupled with those stupid hand movements it just turns me off. You can add Ashley in there as well. He's a nice lad but that stupid false accent does my head in. :conf:

By the way, hate hip hop and rap as well so don't want to hear any more of that crap. :sleep:

Thanks.

Considering a lot of black people from Londons parents and family and friends family's etc are from that part of the world. Obviously they are going to pick up on an accent.

You go and grow up around people of a certain nationality, associate with people of the same nationality, be surrounded by these people most days, see if you don't pick anything up....

rayheartbliss 21-08-2012 11:22 AM

all im saying is that i dont think he is genuine at all.

GiRTh 21-08-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 5424967)

Thanks.

He talks 'Jamaican' cuz his ancestry is. Are you saying this for all non English? So I suppose you hate it when people of Irish decent use Irish words of when people of Scottish decent use Scottish words eh?

rayheartbliss 21-08-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saigon1 (Post 5424977)
Considering a lot of black people from Londons parents and family and friends family's etc are from that part of the world. Obviously they are going to pick up on an accent.

You go and grow up around people of a certain nationality, associate with people of the same nationality, be surrounded by these people most days, see if you don't pick anything up....

yeah that is true, it's also like if say someone is originally from nigeria or something and as a teenager moved to england and learned their ways and language, then obviously the accent would be picked up naturally.

but theres a difference when its completely put on in effort to build their character, which makes the whole thing so false.

innit. :blush:

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2012 11:33 AM

Me too, why does he have to talk the"gangsta" talk ? like you say added to that i cannot bear him :devil::devil::devil:

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saigon1 (Post 5424977)

But the parents dont even talk like this,

Brother Leon 21-08-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5424991)
Me too, why does he have to talk the"gangsta" talk ? like you say added to that i cannot bear him :devil::devil::devil:

Maybe due to where he was bought up, his surroundings etc?

MeMyselfAndI 21-08-2012 11:41 AM

I liked him until 2 days ago, he was such a chicken during the outburst I was really expecting him to stop Jasmine or do something. A very weak person, I wish he could just speak his mind!

chuff me dizzy 21-08-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 5425006)
Maybe due to where he was bought up, his surroundings etc?

No ,you hear white lads talk like it too,its not Jamaican its black American accent, and Im sure his parents/grandparents are not from there, Just like Aden last year

MeMyselfAndI 21-08-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 5424488)

Omg really??
I think the complete opposite, I would think you'd be describing Jasmine by that tbh.. If not Julie

Me. I Am Salman 21-08-2012 12:00 PM

At least he makes a noise unlike Romeo :laugh:
But aside from his voice yeah he's starting to annoy me as well

waterhog 21-08-2012 12:06 PM

i like him to - nice guy.