ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   I dont understand the hate for Frank.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211043)

Jords 27-08-2012 01:29 AM

I dont understand the hate for Frank..

Hes been an absolute fantastic HG who has worked his arse off! 3 HoH wins, 3 Veto wins, escaped eviction 3 times (minus the twist week) 1 in which he somehow managed to get Janelle backdoor'd instead. The guy has got some serious game. Dont understand this little nickname 'Rank' either because he seems a genuinely decent guy as well. I suspect a lot of hate is from his association with Boogie and yeah although he can be seriously arrogant at times is a really entertaining HG to watch and has done some great gameplay. And I know Frank got a bit pissed after Ashley got evicted but the dude hasnt had a week's rest.

Definitely think he deserves more credit, hes gotten this far with a group of 5 gunning for him! Hands down the best HG this series.

Frank to Win :dance:
If not, Ian/Britney

reece(: 27-08-2012 01:37 AM

Gosh where do I begin, he smells badly, thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread (egotistical fool), is an idiotic gameplayer (trying to align with Shane AGAIN after he's targetted him twice), has cheated in 2 POVs now, was odious with Boogie, stayed over Janelle and Kara, has very DULL HoH reigns and is Grodners little whippy boy

Donovan. 27-08-2012 01:43 AM

I don't like him because I find him very hypocritical, arrogant, and annoying. He should have gone home in week three.

reece(: 27-08-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donovan81996 (Post 5439526)
I don't like him because I find him very hypocritical, arrogant, and annoying. He should have gone home in week three.

I forgot that point, the many rigs he's had to stay safe.

Braden 27-08-2012 01:46 AM

People are jealous...he's got a nice smile, and looks cute in a Snapback.

[/trolling]

Jords 27-08-2012 01:46 AM

I cant help but think if Frank was a bitchy queen but gone about the game in the same way she'd be loved.

Donovan. 27-08-2012 01:58 AM

He's also delusional all last week he talks about how he plays such a straight game when he wanted to backdoor Dan. Every time the other HGs were having a laugh in the kitchen he thought they were laughing at Mike when the only time he laughed that week it was at Dan/Shane's expense. He thought the crowd cheered him and now thinks he's going to win America's favorite juror when the crowd (who is supposed to be composed and rarely does anything but cheer) very clearly moaned.

Bluerang1 27-08-2012 02:12 AM

The Boogie affiliation for me.

Also the rigging, but Rachel won last year so I can't speak lol.

But I want him to win. He was one of my early faves. The rest are dull. Him, Brit or Ian to win.

Jords 27-08-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluerang1 (Post 5439543)
The Boogie affiliation for me.

Also the rigging, but Rachel won last year so I can't speak lol.

But I want him to win. He was one of my early faves. The rest are dull. Him, Brit or Ian to win.

Exact same :worship:

Macie Lightfoot 27-08-2012 02:57 AM

Is Frank himself that bad? No, not really. Is the concept of Frank that bad? Absolutely.

But speaking of things I don't understand, all the Quack Pack love that seems to be happening over here.

Bluerang1 27-08-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troynuncdicit (Post 5439550)
Is Frank himself that bad? No, not really. Is the concept of Frank that bad? Absolutely.

But speaking of things I don't understand, all the Quack Pack love that seems to be happening over here.

Amen sistaaah

Donovan. 27-08-2012 03:23 AM

Prime example of why I dislike Frank on tonight's show. Just being a complete c**k.

Redvines 27-08-2012 03:36 AM

I stopped watching when I saw that Janelle was going and Mike was still there. Frank actions with Mike turned me against Frank.

When I read Mike was leaving, I had to watch. With Mike gone, I had hope for Frank. That quickly vanished when he went all "Hanz" on the house.

He showed the bully within.

Yayita 27-08-2012 08:39 AM

I disliked him from the beginning and wish he would go already, the fact that BB rigged the game to save him with that stupid twist pisses me off even more.

Munchkins 27-08-2012 08:46 AM

He should have been evicted Day 27 Week 3
The fact that they cancelled the eviction, and brought in another 4 players made no sense in keeping the numbers down
total rig.

DrunkerThanMoses 27-08-2012 09:10 AM

Too much rigging for him to stay

Yayita 27-08-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchkins (Post 5439661)
He should have been evicted Day 27 Week 3
The fact that they cancelled the eviction, and brought in another 4 players made no sense in keeping the numbers down
total rig.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 5439708)

Completely agree with both Drunker and Munchy, it is so obvious they want him to win and keep helping him out. Week 3, was the most blatant rigging I've seen in BBUS.

Yayita 27-08-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 5439708)

Drunker, that danielle pic in your siggie is very scary LOL, she looks insane and the light turning off and on make it feel like she is trapped in a mental institution.

DrunkerThanMoses 27-08-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yayita (Post 5439730)
Drunker, that danielle pic in your siggie is very scary LOL, she looks insane and the light turning off and on make it feel like she is trapped in a mental institution.

Its a homage to fatal attraction :)

Yayita 27-08-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 5439763)
Its a homage to fatal attraction :)

Very fitting! She is thinking about Shane and how to get in his undies :devil:

Marc 27-08-2012 12:23 PM

Jords he was saved by the producer, it's not fair that he's still there

LemonJam 27-08-2012 12:25 PM

I didn't think he was that bad until I realised that he was on a massive high horse.

Raph 27-08-2012 12:29 PM

I didn't really like Rank from the beginning as he came across really arrogant. I also find that his friendship with Boogie was very forced and that he seemed really desperate to make the alliance happen. I also noticed that as soon as he gets power, he becomes even more cocky. His way of thinking bugs me too as a lot of the time, to me at least, it seems extremely irrational and abrupt. Not to mention the fact that he heavily blinks in the DR - noticed it from Day 1 and it incredibly annoys me.

On top of that, he technically shouldn't be there. I'm still annoyed at the fact that Grod***** saved Rank and basically made Shane's reign as HOH pointless. Rank deserved to go the week before, and it's really frustrating that Janelle had to go at his expense the week after and that he's still roaming around in the house when nobody wants him.

Finally, I also don't like him as he's gunning to get rid of Dan. Dan also clearly doesn't like him, which is enough for me to see through this Rank guy - Dan is a super nice guy and if someone like Dan hasn't got time for Rank, that's saying a lot. I've wanted Rank out from week 1 and hopefully justice will be served soon - that is, if he doesn't continue to cheat in competitions. -.-

lostalex 27-08-2012 05:35 PM

I totally get the hate for him. Did you hear the way he spoke to Ian? "Get yur butt in in that room i'm going to talk to you!!!" wtf, he even pushed him. If frank did that to me i would've knocked him out. who the FOOK does he think he is?

3 reason's to hate frank... 1) he''s an asshole, 2)he's a redneck 3) he's a bully

He's a POS and i can't believe that Ian OR the producers let him behave that way.

I already hated Frank, but after the last episode i hate him even more. He's pathetic.

MeMyselfAndI 27-08-2012 07:10 PM

After blatant rigging I want him to win. Janelle went home because of this rig..