ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Danica: Danica - biggest gameplayer in the house (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211078)

likeafire 27-08-2012 03:44 PM

Danica - biggest gameplayer in the house

The way she tries so hard to be everyones friend so she doesnt get nommed and it has totally backfired on her. She told rhian that they have to make friends with everyone before noms and only a few minutes later she is there telling the boys how she wants to be friends with them, and all the foot rubbing, head massages shes giving, thats all part of her gameplan too.

Shes also leading on the boys, thats as plain as day to see and then pretending that shes not, i mean come on, so obvious.

the truth 27-08-2012 03:58 PM

shes just awful. totally exposed on bbots too with her whispering to rhian in th etoilets to go around together befriending certain people the night before nominations. pathetic. theres literally nothing genuine about her at all, rhian is much the same.

chuff me dizzy 27-08-2012 04:05 PM

Yes she has a gameplan as does Rhian,but not as big as Julies

the truth 27-08-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5440503)

they all do, but only these 2 girls are deliberately premeditatively looking to hurt and humiliate and rinse people just to claw some more fame. they disgust everyone

chuff me dizzy 27-08-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 5440509)
they all do, but only these 2 girls are deliberately premeditatively looking to hurt and humiliate and rinse people just to claw some more fame. they disgust everyone

Yes you are right, awful girls and a total disgrace

reece(: 27-08-2012 04:17 PM

They're playing wicked games with the men to guarantee their survival, shame it didn't work!!! :xyxwave::xyxwave:

MrWong 27-08-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5440503)

You failed to mention your fave Coleen.

the truth 27-08-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5440519)
They're playing wicked games with the men to guarantee their survival, shame it didn't work!!! :xyxwave::xyxwave:

exactly

They're small time winners, big time losers!:joker::xyxwave:

likeafire 27-08-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 5440488)
shes just awful. totally exposed on bbots too with her whispering to rhian in th etoilets to go around together befriending certain people the night before nominations. pathetic. theres literally nothing genuine about her at all, rhian is much the same.

To be fair i dont think rhians as bad, though she is trying to play on this ashley thing to get airtime

the truth 27-08-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeafire (Post 5440537)
To be fair i dont think rhians as bad, though she is trying to play on this ashley thing to get airtime

Shes cold as ice. shows no manners, no warmth, no empathy. barely talks about other topics. selfish mean spirited bore

likeafire 27-08-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5440519)

But they will stay, danica now has the 'sympathy' vote which is a massive vote, just look at deana and how she kept surviving.

Sam will leave as she gets absolutely no airtime thanks to these gamplayers

MrWong 27-08-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeafire (Post 5440546)
But they will stay, danica now has the 'sympathy' vote which is a massive vote, just look at deana and how she kept surviving.

Sam will leave as she gets absolutely no airtime thanks to these gamplayers

Drinking tea, cooking and agreeing with everyone whilst being guarded with her own opinions deserves zero air time.

gravity 27-08-2012 04:40 PM

She is just a hoe, no gameplay at all

Nedusa 27-08-2012 05:24 PM

Second biggest , Julie's playing the biggest game in there