ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Danica: Got to admit... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211506)

Jords 01-09-2012 02:11 AM

Got to admit...

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...anica%2BThrall

A great housemate.

Mystic Mock 01-09-2012 02:14 AM

Not really she just had multiple showmances on the go.

Ramsay 01-09-2012 02:15 AM

:worship:

Cheddarcakes 01-09-2012 02:21 AM

Fab HM

Makes me wonder why so many women voted for 'Mrs Mencandonowrong' .I feel bad for her husband and France as a whole. I'm convinced if Danica looked like Coleen she would of won. Women couldnt care less about cam-girls if they are obese and old ;)

iRyan 01-09-2012 03:44 AM

Yup, absolute shame she was evicted.

Shaun 01-09-2012 03:57 AM

Nope. Not at all. Dullard in a dull triangle. Won't miss her in the slightest.

billy123 01-09-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5454490)

Even though her left eye is higher than her right eye?
That just freaks me out every time i see her.

Jords 01-09-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 5454544)
Nope. Not at all. Dullard in a dull triangle. Won't miss her in the slightest.

Found the whole showmancing very dull but Danica herself and her ways has been an interesting watch. Considerably against the other young HMs anyway... Harvey, Rhian, Mike and Ashley.

Shaun 01-09-2012 04:18 AM

A 9-pack of Andrex would be more interesting viewing than Harvey, Rhian and Ashley.

Madmacs 01-09-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 5454548)
Even though her left eye is higher than her right eye?
That just freaks me out every time i see her.

lol...Danica is a really stunning woman and will turn heads wherever she goes...fact...as for her eyes, they look just fine to me

Lee. 01-09-2012 08:27 AM

Nothing great about her! Possibly one of the dullest housemates ever!

sampvt 01-09-2012 08:35 AM

She is not stunning. Her face has an oriental look and her eyes and lips are out of wack. The rest of her is there due to surgery and her personality is one of a hard nosed bitch that will get what she wants by using pussy power. If anyone likes that kind of thing, so be it but I like my women honest and open not to be confussed with up front and in your face. She is a ***** and no matter how much lipstick and eye shadow you put on a pig, at the end of the day, its still a pig.

MrWong 01-09-2012 08:45 AM

Amazing HM :lovedup:

Least bitchy of the bunch. Just wanted to have fun and entertained us along the way. There will be some who insist that she wasn't entertaining, this jars with the amount of discussion she created though. BB fans couldn't get enough of her, for and against.

The dead wood of Ash, Harvey, Mike, Lorenzo and Martin will make the final week a borefest.

thesheriff443 01-09-2012 09:16 AM

reminded me of noirin bb10,
overall its been a very poor series.

Jake. 01-09-2012 09:18 AM

Great HM :lovedup:

alex_front2 01-09-2012 09:25 AM

Every previous glamour models/ sex symbol types bar US twins on CBB has been dull eg Lucy Pinder Caprice Melinda Messenger Traci Bingham Georgia Salpa etc. But Danica did have a charisma (mainly a flirty sexy one).

A very good hm "good value" she was in a house with mega stars, household names, familiar faces and held her own and stole the show.

i reckon only ash got less money.

she took limelight off rhian who was the more famous glamour model (Vern text scandal) and made herself to be #1 glam girl.

sampvt 01-09-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 5454656)

Least bitchy of the bunch. Just wanted to have fun and entertained us along the way. There will be some who insist that she wasn't entertaining, this jars with the amount of discussion she created though. BB fans couldn't get enough of her, for and against.

The dead wood of Ash, Harvey, Mike, Lorenzo and Martin will make the final week a borefest.

I assumed you would have learned that backing a looser (Diana) was a lost cause but obviously not. Newsflash.....Danica is a prozzie and she is voted out and booed by nearly all of England but Mr Wong is still championing her cause, sad reality check needed here matey.

Gillian-73 01-09-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5454770)
I assumed you would have learned that backing a looser (Diana) was a lost cause but obviously not. Newsflash.....Danica is a prozzie and she is voted out and booed by nearly all of England but Mr Wong is still championing her cause, sad reality check needed here matey.

Booed by nearly all of England? Really? Do you know how many people live in England? On average not on the dot? How many do you think are in the eviction crowd? One of the funniest things i've read from you :D

Stevep 01-09-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 5454656)

Least bitchy of the bunch.

Very true, you have to admire her for it. She got slated from all angles, both inside and outside the house and yet still manged to maintain her dignity and not resort to immature name calling like every other housemate have done at one or time another in the house.

Kate! 01-09-2012 10:45 AM

Good riddance to the hard faced cow.

Kizzy 01-09-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5454644)
She is not stunning. Her face has an oriental look and her eyes and lips are out of wack. The rest of her is there due to surgery and her personality is one of a hard nosed bitch that will get what she wants by using pussy power. If anyone likes that kind of thing, so be it but I like my women honest and open not to be confussed with up front and in your face. She is a ***** and no matter how much lipstick and eye shadow you put on a pig, at the end of the day, its still a pig.

I happen to think the oriental look is stunning...

MrWong 01-09-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5454770)

You really are a dramaqueen :joker:

BTW, who's Diana? :suspect:

Marc 01-09-2012 11:07 AM

Only wish she had more focus on her as a person and not showmance's.

Lee. 01-09-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 5454885)
Only wish she had more focus on her as a person and not showmance's.

I wish they had focused a bit more on the other housemates rather than her bloody showmances! :)

MrWong 01-09-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevep (Post 5454848)
Very true, you have to admire her for it. She got slated from all angles, both inside and outside the house and yet still manged to maintain her dignity and not resort to immature name calling like every other housemate have done at one or time another in the house.

Indeed. She's put the bitter hags, Jasmine and Samantha to shame without having to say a word :idc: