ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Lorenzo: ...really is a gentleman... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211586)

Madmacs 02-09-2012 08:25 AM

...really is a gentleman...

...and seems so grounded, genuine and sincere...am I missing something?

joeysteele 02-09-2012 09:00 AM

I don't know, I don't dislike him but find him very hard to work out.

alex_front2 02-09-2012 09:37 AM

Lorenzo is a nice guy. Not the most dynamic ( but neither are Ash Harvey Mike or Martin).

thesheriff443 02-09-2012 09:47 AM

take away the so called title? and money? and what are you left with?
he has already been on the bachelor wich is so structured around being the gentleman!,
a sad man that was sucking his thumb around danica like a little boy.

Pyramid* 02-09-2012 09:53 AM

I do think he is ....

Sophiee 02-09-2012 10:04 AM

he's my favourite along with the situation and julian. a very nice, charming guy.

Nedusa 02-09-2012 10:05 AM

He may well be a gentleman but I find him difficult to understand as a HM, I mean why is he in there, money ? , No he is a Multi Millionaire , Fame ? , he has already been on a bigger Reality show in the US with a much bigger audience . Is he on a personal Journey?,
Don't think so, at least he never speaks about being in there for any specific reason.

To find his Princess...???? Pleeeezzzzz !!!! He probably met a thousand beautiful girls when he was making the Batchelor.

So why is he in CBB......!!!!! I'm confused, anyone got any ideas ???

realitytvsux 02-09-2012 10:24 AM

I think he is in CBB because he is a rich guy with a big ego and not much to do. He is also a real gentleman, polite and dignified at all times.....a much better role model than that idiot mike or any of the other hams (such a good name for them!). Still he is a bit odd, if he really wanted to find love I am sure he would have no trouble finding it.

Madmacs 02-09-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nedusa (Post 5457631)
He may well be a gentleman but I find him difficult to understand as a HM, I mean why is he in there, money ? , No he is a Multi Millionaire , Fame ? , he has already been on a bigger Reality show in the US with a much bigger audience . Is he on a personal Journey?,
Don't think so, at least he never speaks about being in there for any specific reason.

To find his Princess...???? Pleeeezzzzz !!!! He probably met a thousand beautiful girls when he was making the Batchelor.

...I went through the same list and came up empty also...maybe, likes so many 'titled' people he has the status and moves in 'certain circles' but has money tied up in crumbling property and no income...maybe it's money after all...but I'm just speculating obviously.

Nedusa 02-09-2012 10:59 AM

Unless.... Unless... Cheryl had him pegged from the start and he does own a Pie Shop in Peckham....!!!!

Pyramid* 02-09-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nedusa (Post 5457631)

To ensure the viewers got some very nice eye candy.....that's good enough for me.

Cherie 02-09-2012 11:54 AM

I like him.... I hope he finishes higher than the situation, but I guess he will be nommed today unfortunately.

Pyramid* 02-09-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 5457903)
I like him.... I hope he finishes higher than the situation, but I guess he will be nommed today unfortunately.

I think he will finish higher that Mike - he sure as hell deserves to. I think I may well be in lurrrvveeee........

Cherie 02-09-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 5457961)
I think he will finish higher that Mike - he sure as hell deserves to. I think I may well be in lurrrvveeee........

He is lovely, though not conventionally good looking he does have a certain something...and before someone else says it, no its not his bank balance...:joker:

MTVN 02-09-2012 01:00 PM

We could all do with being a little bit more like the Prince

BigBrotherfan4ever 02-09-2012 01:43 PM

I don't like Lauenzo I find him very smarmy, I also think he looks down his nose at other the HM's.

Cherie 02-09-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever (Post 5458116)
I don't like Lauenzo I find him very smarmy, I also think he looks down his nose at other the HM's.

can you give an example of when he has done this,as I havent picked up on this at all?

for me he is not rude, he doenst use vulgar language to get his point across, he is respectful to the ladies... he isnt afraid to speak his mind when necessary...nominating Julie.... explaining to Jasmine his reason for nomming her....he is not being being influenced by the HAM group...and hasnt joined a group to save himself...plus he does have a sense of humor its all good.

Marcus. 02-09-2012 02:09 PM

he ok

wendywillow 02-09-2012 04:06 PM

he seems like a decent (gullible) guy, it is odd hes on the show maybe hes bored with his life?