ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Julie: 'Elderly' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211825)

sosadbbend 05-09-2012 07:58 AM

'Elderly'

I am personally fed up with posts referring to Julie as an 'elderly', 'old', 'frail', 70 year old!!
For goodness sake she is 70! That is not old today and even if she was a 100 years old it doesn't excuse bad behaviour.
Also if my grandmother, mother or relation had a potty mouth like hers, at any age, I would be embarrassed.

Nedusa 05-09-2012 08:09 AM

To be fair though she has survived a serious cancer scare which resulted in her having to cut down her daily cigarette consumption from 100 a day to 75 a day...!!!

Vanessa 05-09-2012 08:10 AM

She's amazing! I'd be proud if she was my gran! :worship:

Jake. 05-09-2012 08:15 AM

So what if she swears alot? Being older doesn't mean she should change herself, if thats what she wants to be like, so be it!

Kizzy 05-09-2012 08:21 AM

I don't like the way she plays on it though...'is that how you treat a 70yr old woman?' no, it's how anyone would be treated for acting like a total twonk.

Vanessa 05-09-2012 08:22 AM

Julie is just being herself. They all lie and backstab, yet she's the only one vilified for it. :nono:

Vanessa 05-09-2012 08:25 AM

Harvey is such a moron. Now he heard the boos for Julie he sticks the knife. If she had been cheered he would still be up her arse! :bored::bored::bored:

Angus 05-09-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nedusa (Post 5464763)
To be fair though she has survived a serious cancer scare which resulted in her having to cut down her daily cigarette consumption from 100 a day to 75 a day...!!!

Well let's hope she has private health care and is not being a burden on the NHS if she has no intention of helping her stupid self.

Martin had a brain tumour and has a metal plate in his head, but you don't hear his fans bleating on about it.

I'm not interested in the sob stories, she is responsible for her own actions and if, by age 70, she hasn't learnt that certain behaviours are unacceptable, it's probably too late.

Vanessa 05-09-2012 08:28 AM

The more Harvey acts like a moron the more chances Julie has to stay! :devil:

Kizzy 05-09-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angus (Post 5464790)
Well let's hope she has private health care and is not being a burden on the NHS if she has no intention of helping her stupid self.

Martin had a brain tumour and has a metal plate in his head, but you don't hear his fans bleating on about it.

I'm not interested in the sob stories, she is responsible for her own actions and if, by age 70, she hasn't learnt that certain behaviours are unacceptable, it's probably too late.

Too true!

MTVN 05-09-2012 09:36 AM

Have some respect, she has lived through both world wars

Kizzy 05-09-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5464862)

:joker::joker: What a plank he is!

NextBigThing 05-09-2012 09:51 AM

I cannit stand Julie and I couldn't give two hoots how old she is! She is being vicious with some of the things she has said and is still saying about people. Why call Colleen fat and get personal??

Yes, everyone is slightly 2 faced but she doesn't mince her words and so to hear her say horrid things about people and then see her telling them "I love you, I really do" with her hands all over them, it's just vindictive! (and VILE!)

Gillian-73 05-09-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5464862)

:laugh3: what a fool he is!

Vanessa 05-09-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NextBigThing (Post 5464886)
I cannit stand Julie and I couldn't give two hoots how old she is! She is being vicious with some of the things she has said and is still saying about people. Why call Colleen fat and get personal??

Yes, everyone is slightly 2 faced but she doesn't mince her words and so to hear her say horrid things about people and then see her telling them "I love you, I really do" with her hands all over them, it's just vindictive! (and VILE!)

But they all do it. Coleen being all nice to Julie, then slagging her off behind her back for example. :hugesmile:

Livia 05-09-2012 10:30 AM

I am not a fan of Julie, not at all... but I have to say that I've been disgusted at some of the things that have been posted referring to her age. So what that she's 70? She hasn't always been 70. If we're very lucky we might get to 70 and have to listen to people with less life experience talking about us in this way and linking us to incontinence, colostomy bags, stair lifts, care homes etc. to score a cheap laugh. Criticise her as a housemate and as a human being, but ridiculing someone purely based on age is like ridiculing someone purely based on ethnicity: shallow and insulting.

Knitting Nana 05-09-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5464789)
Harvey is such a moron. Now he heard the boos for Julie he sticks the knife. If she had been cheered he would still be up her arse! :bored::bored::bored:

Nope, he didnt turn against her until she took him in the loos and tried to get him to nominate who she wanted. The fact he'd heard the boos soon before that didnt help but loogate was definitely the turning point

Vanessa 05-09-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knitting Nana (Post 5465016)
Nope, he didnt turn against her until she took him in the loos and tried to get him to nominate who she wanted. The fact he'd heard the boos soon before that didnt help but loogate was definitely the turning point

And why is he suddenly Coleen best friend now? Oh yeah! He heard her cheers! :nono:

Fosse 05-09-2012 11:29 AM

70 may not be that old but the cigarette smoking has added perhaps 15 years to her body and looks.

pcro 05-09-2012 11:36 AM

70 is practically prehistoric in BB terms.

And face it, she aint a young 70.

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2012 11:45 AM

Why are people bringing Julies age into it? her behaviour is NOTHING to do with age, and age cannot excuse her behaviour either, shes just rotten to the core, and would be just the same if she was 27 or 70

Withano 05-09-2012 12:00 PM

If the crowd chanted 'we love Julie, we love Julie' what do you think the chances of her being up for nomination are! Let's face it, the ones who voted her are fickle gameplayers and are also "total twonks"
She is elderly because she's close to death, she's not going to get much elder. She smokes like a chimney on fire.
I like this elderly woman, the final would be a failure without the only source of your last fortnights entertainment.

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrother3232 (Post 5465109)
If the crowd chanted 'we love Julie, we love Julie' what do you think the chances of her being up for nomination are! Let's face it, the ones who voted her are fickle gameplayers and are also "total twonks"
She is elderly because she's close to death, she's not going to get much elder. She smokes like a chimney on fire.
I like this elderly woman, the final would be a failure without the only source of your last fortnights entertainment.

She deserved every last one of last weeks chants, and will deserve the ones she will get tonight too ,she gone in there as an equal and she been waited on hand and foot, not even washed a pot of made a cup of tea ,even got mardys on yesterday because Mike wouldnt make her a sandwich ,she sat there while everyones cleaned up around her, shes rotten,she lazy and she deserves to leave bb

Withano 05-09-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 5465117)
She deserved every last one of last weeks chants, and will deserve the ones she will get tonight too ,she gone in there as an equal and she been waited on hand and foot, not even washed a pot of made a cup of tea ,even got mardys on yesterday because Mike wouldnt make her a sandwich ,she sat there while everyones cleaned up around her, shes rotten,she lazy and she deserves to leave bb

Why quote me in this, this is completely irrelevant to my post!

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrother3232 (Post 5465128)
Why quote me in this, this is completely irrelevant to my post!

Is it? you were making out julie was a Saint, I was pointing out she isnt