ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Lorenzo: A very underrated housemate (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211875)

MTVN 05-09-2012 08:57 PM

A very underrated housemate

There does unfortunately seem to be a misconception around that the Prince was a bore or a bad housemate and this no doubt led to him being disgracefully evicted over the real bore Martin and the evil Julie. And yet the Prince was a massive part in the 3 major events this series;

- First you had the whole Jasmine saga, the Prince began with an interesting and friendly relationship with her which completely went to pot after that face to face nom meaning he had to enture a torrent of abuse which he handled superbly. He then gave us this fantastic face after being forced to hug the awful thing

http://totallybigbrother.co.uk/wp-co...ENZO-Small.jpg

- Second there was the whole "love triangle", he maintained his friendship with Danica never once getting sucked in by her charms and keeping his head, while also letting Harvey know he was talking a lot of rubbish

- Finally more recently there has been the whole Julie controversy, which he has been at the centre of leading the fightback against this old lady who till now has had the likes of Harvey wrapped around her little finger. In the words of the Situation; "we discovered the chameleon and removed her skin"

On top of this he has given us some good one liners, had a great sense of humour, not shied away from any task or uncomfortable situation, tried his best to get along with everyone, not been bitchy or nasty and taken everything in his stride, a true gent. What I am basically saying is that evicting the Prince is possibly the biggest mistake the public have ever made

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2012 08:58 PM

I think hes been a lovely hm8

Cherie 05-09-2012 09:00 PM

Loved the Prince, it was just pants that he went up against Martin and Julie, if Ashley and Harvey had been in the mix he might have had a chance, and he deserved to be in the final over Harvey and his Olympian friend.

chuff me dizzy 05-09-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 5466356)
Loved the Prince, it was just pants that he went up against Martin and Julie, if Ashley and Harvey had been in the mix he might have had a chance, and he deserved to be in the final over Harvey and his Olympian friend.

Yes he did

reece(: 05-09-2012 09:04 PM

he's been a good housemate, nice bloke.

Shaun 05-09-2012 09:09 PM

Could've been good without Danica.

Jordan. 05-09-2012 09:10 PM

He's provided to the series every week, something that can't be said for all of them and to say he came into it knowing nothing about the show and not being well known by the public he has done brilliant to already survive an eviction and now finish 2 days before the final against two well known celebs. Legend :worship:

BBfan46 05-09-2012 09:13 PM

If anything I'd say he's massively over-rated. Exhibit A;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 5466381)
He's provided to the series every week, something that can't be said for all of them and to say he came into it knowing nothing about the show and not being well known by the public he has done brilliant to already survive an eviction and now finish 2 days before the final against two well known celebs. Legend :worship:

Nedusa 05-09-2012 09:14 PM

Goodbye to the Tallboy....!!!!

Heaven = Winner 05-09-2012 09:16 PM

He's a nice guy, but he definitely wasn't the source of any entertainment. I mean with the whole love triangle situation he was involved in, Danica really made it interesting and exciting (to an extent) to watch.

Still, if Ashley and Harvey were up for eviction, then Lorenzo would have had a much better chance of staying in.

Jordan. 05-09-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBfan46 (Post 5466383)
If anything I'd say he's massively over-rated. Exhibit A;

How is he overrated :joker:

He's been in a series where it's hard for anyone outside the 'storylines' to even get a look in yet has still managed do well and provide some funny moments.

MTVN 05-09-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heaven = Winner (Post 5466387)
He's a nice guy, but he definitely wasn't the source of any entertainment. I mean with the whole love triangle situation he was involved in, Danica really made it interesting and exciting (to an extent) to watch.

Still, if Ashley and Harvey were up for eviction, then Lorenzo would have had a much better chance of staying in.

He played his part in all of the house action though, despite not being that loud or imposing a character he was still good to watch and consistently so

I think in some ways housemates are kinda ignored or considered dull just if they're not being really confrontational or obnoxious

optimisticcynic 05-09-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 5466350)
There does unfortunately seem to be a misconception around that the Prince was a bore or a bad housemate and this no doubt led to him being disgracefully evicted over the real bore Martin and the evil Julie. And yet the Prince was a massive part in the 3 major events this series;

- First you had the whole Jasmine saga, the Prince began with an interesting and friendly relationship with her which completely went to pot after that face to face nom meaning he had to enture a torrent of abuse which he handled superbly. He then gave us this fantastic face after being forced to hug the awful thing

http://totallybigbrother.co.uk/wp-co...ENZO-Small.jpg

- Second there was the whole "love triangle", he maintained his friendship with Danica never once getting sucked in by her charms and keeping his head, while also letting Harvey know he was talking a lot of rubbish

- Finally more recently there has been the whole Julie controversy, which he has been at the centre of leading the fightback against this old lady who till now has had the likes of Harvey wrapped around her little finger. In the words of the Situation; "we discovered the chameleon and removed her skin"

On top of this he has given us some good one liners, had a great sense of humour, not shied away from any task or uncomfortable situation, tried his best to get along with everyone, not been bitchy or nasty and taken everything in his stride, a true gent. What I am basically saying is that evicting the Prince is possibly the biggest mistake the public have ever made

Agree with most except for the bit where you say he didn't succumb to Danica. He was and still is utterly whipped. Not sure why he claims to respect her relationship yet still hopes to take her to dinner. Lovely bloke and a funny guy but I fear that in the not too distant future, he and Danica shall be an item. She seems prepared for an upgrade.

MTVN 05-09-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by optimisticcynic (Post 5466595)
Agree with most except for the bit where you say he didn't succumb to Danica. He was and still is utterly whipped. Not sure why he claims to respect her relationship yet still hopes to take her to dinner. Lovely bloke and a funny guy but I fear that in the not too distant future, he and Danica shall be an item. She seems prepared for an upgrade.

The Prince has got 50m in the bank and was the star of the Bachelor, I'm sure he's come across girls like Danica before and I think he actually handled the whole thing quite well by staying friends with her but accepting that's all they were. For now anyway :idc:

Madmacs 05-09-2012 10:15 PM

...and if you remember it was he who put most of the answers forward on pub quiz nights. For me he stood up for his principles and showed he had 'balls'...he was definitely NOT a sheep as Julie said and I, for one, think he's just brill!!!

...but why is he still single...????

Fosse 05-09-2012 10:25 PM

Shame Lorenzo couldn't have made the final

He comes across as a nice guy..I'm wondering why he did CBB as he clearly doesn't need the money.

Fosse 05-09-2012 10:26 PM

Shame Lorenzo couldn't have made the final

He comes across as a nice guy..I'm wondering why he did CBB as he clearly doesn't need the money.

Gillian-73 05-09-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherieB (Post 5466356)

I agree

showtime77 05-09-2012 10:46 PM

I found him a total bore! Someone as dull as that shouldn't even consider entering the house.

Sophiee 05-09-2012 11:03 PM

I totally agree, he was up with my favourites this series and definitely deserved to make the final.

joeysteele 05-09-2012 11:15 PM

Have to say I didn't find him entertaining,haven't really disliked him though.

BJ 05-09-2012 11:24 PM

I thought he was absolutely charming and not boring at all. He stood up for himself when he needed to and has a great sense of humour. Everyone says what a nice guy Martin is and I don't disagree but Lorenzo was far more entertaining and would have made a worthy finalist imo.

HBB1508 06-09-2012 08:26 AM

I'm sad the Prince has gone, I would have liked him to get to the final over Harvey and Ash. He played his role well in the house imo, stood by his principles joined in with the group and had some funny moments. A house full of confrontational people would just be awful to watch, there needs to be a mix and he certainly added to the mix this series for me.

alex_front2 06-09-2012 09:04 AM

Lozza was lovely. Should have been in final. Yes. When you consider Harvey n Ash are still there. Lozza was a balanced character, not most dynamic but neither are Ash Martin and Julian.

He was the only one to nom Julie face 2 face after Colleen spent days moaning about her.

He worked well with Mike in DR #50shadesofleopard.

He was up for a laugh: Apparently Julian declined the plunger task and Lozza stepped in.

He challenged Harvey on his views on women relationships and fidelity.

He really did forget camera were there eg Danica head crotch.

He gave glimpses into his life eg rather fly 1st class than own jet (we know little about Julian and Mike only talks about the fame aspect of his life).

Lozza despite his looks is endearingly very geeky ie human calculator, he's intelligent (in a house where convos are: "bruv, you get me, innit, know what i mean, trust me blud, back in da day bruv" Lozza's articulate and perceptive nature was brill.)

Cherie 06-09-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5467385)
Lozza was lovely. Should have been in final. Yes. When you consider Harvey n Ash are still there. Lozza was a balanced character, not most dynamic but neither are Ash Martin and Julian.

He was the only one to nom Julie face 2 face after Colleen spent days moaning about her.

He worked well with Mike in DR #50shadesofleopard.

He was up for a laugh: Apparently Julian declined the plunger task and Lozza stepped in.

He challenged Harvey on his views on women relationships and fidelity.

He really did forget camera were there eg Danica head crotch.

He gave glimpses into his life eg rather fly 1st class than own jet (we know little about Julian and Mike only talks about the fame aspect of his life).

Lozza despite his looks is endearingly very geeky ie human calculator, he's intelligent (in a house where convos are: "bruv, you get me, innit, know what i mean, trust me blud, back in da day bruv" Lozza's articulate and perceptive nature was brill.)

loved that aspect of his personality and that he doesnt need to swear and go "bro" every two minutes.