ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   Nice guy should come first! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211904)

the truth 05-09-2012 11:52 PM

Nice guy should come first!

Ive tried to resist him as a hetrosexual man, but its impossible. whilst mike has been my favorite throughout. I too love martin kemp, great bloke, legendary band, good actor. Hes just got positive vibes coming off him and he doesnt try to hurt people. I think hes genuinely the nicest person in the house. Even when he hatcheted Julie, he did it in a nice way, he wasnt mean or nasty whatsoever, he was still kind and gentle with her, but still spoke his mind tactfully.

I really cant fault the man and reading too what hes been through in hi slife the past 5 years or so, its a miracle hes even still with us

yes we like entertainers, and julie was great entertainent, danica too created a lot of heat, mike has been great, julian some cracking one liners

overall Im favoring the nice guy this time around. I wanna see the spandau ballet on friday night:wavey:

reece(: 05-09-2012 11:53 PM

Bores out first more like.

the truth 05-09-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 5467080)
Bores out first more like.

if you listen to his diary roo nominations theyve been superb, totally spot on, its his face to face ones that have been dull.

personally I think colleen will win through her tears of self pity, but mike or martin should be the winner

Jordan. 06-09-2012 12:03 AM

The same nice Martin who said he went in with a gameplan and ousted poor nanna to the baying crowd. Evil man.

Silent Scream 06-09-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 5467076)
Ive tried to resist him as a hetrosexual man, but its impossible.

I'm a bit confused. Now you've seen him on CBB you want to do him up the arse? How does that work?

the truth 06-09-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Scream (Post 5467105)
I'm a bit confused. Now you've seen him on CBB you want to do him up the arse? How does that work?

please try not to be homophobic:wavey:

Silent Scream 06-09-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 5467111)
please try not to be homophobic:wavey:

Do you know what homophobic means? Look it up.

I asked why a self confessed heterosexual male appears to have 'turned' because of a CBB HM.

Madmacs 06-09-2012 06:09 AM

...Martin's an alright guy but, for me, Lorenzo was hands down the nicest guy in there...he could laugh at himself and that's a quality I'm not sure Martin has...he still takes himself too seriously IMO...that being saidn Lorenzo isn't there and so out of all the HMs probably Martin or Julian would be my choice

Cherie 06-09-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Scream (Post 5467105)

Im quite confused as well, as on another thread you were moralising that BOTS (aired after the watershed) was holding the moral compass of the nation in its hands, do you have any responsiblity to the nations young then? posting as above on a forum which can be accessed at any time of the day by kids. Im pretty sure you can register on here, at 13?