ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=599)
-   -   The Situation: Does he really want to settle down (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212087)

alex_front2 08-09-2012 12:59 PM

Does he really want to settle down

He's 30, and expressed desire to Sam to find the right girl settle down marry and raise kids. He said he prefered Danica to Rhian as she 'looks like she grew up on a farm' ie natural and wholesome. He still likes "da ladies" but its dawning on him that he's getting to old for DTFing.

lostalex 08-09-2012 01:03 PM

I think he does want to settle down, but i don't think he's mature enuf right now to find the right girl. I think he still has the fantasy that he'll find a beautiful sexy girl who will be the perfect housewife. A lot of Italian Americans still look for that, and expect women to fulfill traditional 1950's style gender roles.

He wants to find a Jenna Jameson in the bedroom who's gonna be a June Cleaver during the day.

He's very naive i think.

Cherie 08-09-2012 01:07 PM

I agree with you Alex, he is in love with the fantasy, not sure he is mature enough for the reality.

Madmacs 08-09-2012 01:08 PM

...must be difficult to find a genuine partner when you're famous...he will be surrounded by sycophantic wannabees most of the time I imagine...then again the temptations must be enormous and so if you do settle down and you have dozens of women throwing themselves at you...must be nigh on impossible to stay faithful !!

alex_front2 08-09-2012 02:50 PM

Hes in a weird position. 5-6 years ago he was just Mike the exotic stripper/chef now he's this "The Situation" character.

He's got about £8m - he's done well on no talent - but he has to be careful. It's not like he's Tiger Woods or Ryan Gosling. Plus his relationships from girls will be a bit phoney - ie golddigger elements. He's not rich /famous enough to date a wealthy woman/ celeb so he has to relie on the dtf brigade of hard - faced bimbos and not pretty girls with botched boob jobs, and female versions of himself. Danica is easily best looking lass he's been linked to.

Lee. 08-09-2012 03:09 PM

I'll marry him!!

Nedusa 08-09-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madmacs (Post 5472146)
...must be difficult to find a genuine partner when you're famous...he will be surrounded by sycophantic wannabees most of the time I imagine...then again the temptations must be enormous and so if you do settle down and you have dozens of women throwing themselves at you...must be nigh on impossible to stay faithful !!

Your right , I feel really sorry for the poor guy...!!!

I'm sure loads of guys out there must think this is a terrible situation for the situation...!!!

Locke. 08-09-2012 03:45 PM

Probably, he was in a relationship during filming for the upcoming season of Jersey Shore for the first time, which will probably make the series a lot less entertaining

lostalex 08-09-2012 03:47 PM

I think he is a nice guy though. Unfortunately he has awful taste in girls :P

alex_front2 08-09-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 5472324)
I think he is a nice guy though. Unfortunately he has awful taste in girls :P

Danica was sexy for most guys i think. Loads of nonBB fan straight males tuned in just for her and Rhoan. Straight guys like sexy girls.

flamingGalah! 08-09-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 5472358)
Danica was sexy for most guys i think. Loads of nonBB fan straight males tuned in just for her and Rhoan. Straight guys like sexy girls.

You think blokes watched BB JUST to watch Danica & Rhian?? I very much doubt that, when there is plenty of wank fodder they could find with a google search...

alex_front2 08-09-2012 06:24 PM

Most straight bloke probably would prefer to watch sport. if no 'fit' busty girls most straight men eould barely know its on let alone watch. Nuts/Zoo mag's "20 sexiest BB girls list" alert guys that BB is on.

Slevin 09-09-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 5472393)
You think blokes watched BB JUST to watch Danica & Rhian?? I very much doubt that, when there is plenty of wank fodder they could find with a google search...

you'd be surprised how some guys will just watch something cause of a hot chick. not surprising to me and im not one of those. i just cant watch a tv show or movie that i think isnt any good just cause of a hot chick. now if its something i like and it has a hot chick thats just a bonus.

Barbie1 15-09-2012 06:31 PM

Mike will eventually find that right girl and settle down he knows hes getting older and his young days are gone