ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Amazing Race (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=695)
-   -   The Amazing Race 22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217528)

DrunkerThanMoses 19-12-2012 06:23 PM

The Amazing Race 22

http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/f...d001306b_2.jpg

Teams

Anthony and Jonathan - Hockey Players (:sleep:) - 2nd | 1st | 3rd | 7th | 4th | 1st |
Pamela & Winnie - *Friends - 4th | 9th | 4th | 2nd | 1st | 2nd |
Chuck and Wynona - Married - 7th | 5th | 9th | 8th | 7th | 3rd |
Meghan and Joey - Video Bloggers - 6th | 4th | 5th | 5th | 6th | 4th |
Caroline and Jennifer - Country Singers - 10th | 7th | 6th | 4th | 5th | 5th |
Beth and Mona - Friends - 5th | 6th | 7th | 6th | 3rd | 6th |
Max and Katherine - Newly-weds - 9th | 8th | 8th | 3rd | 2nd | 7th |
-----------------------------------------------------------
Connor and Dave - Father/Son - 3rd | 2nd | 1st | 1st | 8th
John and Jessica - Dating - 1st | 3rd | 2nd | 9th
Jamel and Idries -(Doctors/Twins) - 8th | 10th
Matt and Daniel (Firefighters) - 11th

Used Express Pass
Came Last in Non-Elimination Leg
Was U-Turned
Team Withdrew

Marc 19-12-2012 06:32 PM

Ohh yeahh? Starting the threads now are we? :laugh:

DrunkerThanMoses 19-12-2012 06:47 PM

Saw pictures of the teams so thought why not, want this to start now

Marc 19-12-2012 07:04 PM

While you wait, watch TAR Aus 1 and 2

DrunkerThanMoses 19-12-2012 07:13 PM

Still need to watch 19 and 20 first

Marc 19-12-2012 07:23 PM

THEN GET MOVING!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

rk3388 19-12-2012 07:53 PM

if you're a brenchel fan watch 20 asap :D

DrunkerThanMoses 19-12-2012 09:54 PM

Not a huge fan of them, she was annoying but sometimes in a entertaining way. I guess they dont win so I hope when eliminated she runs of into the nearest bush crying :joker:

DrunkerThanMoses 20-12-2012 09:03 AM

Pictures of the rumoured teams

Matt and Daniel - Firefighters

Caroline and Jennifer - Country Singers

Beth and Mona - Friends

Chuck and Wynona - Married

Jamel and Idries -Doctors/Twins

Anthony and Jonathan - Hockey Players

Winnie and Cam - Sisters or Friends

Connor and Dave - Father/Son

Max and Katherine - Newly-weds

Meghan and Joey - Video Bloggers

John and Jessica - Dating

Marc 20-12-2012 10:01 AM

Katherine :love:

Chuck's hair :love:

DrunkerThanMoses 30-12-2012 12:28 PM

Apparently one of the locations was Britain, haven't been there since 17

ff10wakka 04-01-2013 12:31 AM

I am a little surprised they didn't go with any gimmick cast members.

rk3388 04-01-2013 12:35 AM

Chuck and Wynona- cant even :P

DrunkerThanMoses 11-01-2013 07:55 PM

Seeing as Survivor cast was published today, we might have the cast of this season published in the next week or so

BBfanUSA 22-01-2013 11:40 PM

The cast will be revealed tomorrow.

DrunkerThanMoses 23-01-2013 12:08 PM

Yes they are, they have a link on CBS website saying meet the new cast but when ever I click on it, the link does not work

Marc 23-01-2013 12:09 PM

I knew there was something else coming on tv in Feb ! :love: Survivor, Walking Dead and This!

DrunkerThanMoses 23-01-2013 01:28 PM

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/season/22/cast/

Up now :)

BBfanUSA 11-02-2013 12:55 AM

A commercial just said 3 teams quit within the first ep. (AKA they refuse to do the roadblock.)

DrunkerThanMoses 12-02-2013 01:27 PM

That could lead to some arguments between the teams, cant wait

Marc 17-02-2013 03:22 PM

Starts tonight! :amazed:

Bluerang1 18-02-2013 05:44 AM

I love Max and Kat!

And glad we got rid of a boring team first. I however hate luck based challenges like the sand castle one. It they wanted to even out the playing field they should have made it a puzzle or some sort of conundrum.

starry 18-02-2013 09:23 AM

The best part by far was the sandcastles. It was virtually the only task on the leg. Even so that and the mini-drama it caused meant this was better than last season's launch. Being told the last team WOULD be eliminated took the drama off the arrival of the last team.

The twist of 3 teams agreeing to take a penalty was actually way more interesting than the 2 team express pass (another launch twist that, like last year's, left me underwhelmed). I'm puzzled by Team Cancer saying that by being second on the plane meant they would get the express pass, I thought it was indicated clearly the second team on the mat would get it. The producers creating some fake drama as the teams pretty much extinguished any suspense by agreeing the second place team would get it?

The canoe task needed to be more difficult. The Australian version last year did a raft task in a far more exciting launch that was a much bigger test.

Few navigation skills needed in this episode, just getting to an already indicated airport. I'm not sure how a skydive from a helicopter is any more different to doing it from a plane, probably less high anyway.

Overall not that disappointed with who was eliminated. Of the teams not that many standing out right now. The producers are pushing the cancer team but they seem boring so far. The youtube one and the one with the fake smile female look the two who standout so far.

Marc 18-02-2013 10:22 AM

It's not genius to take the penalty. I wouldn't have given up like that. Matt and Daniel should have stayed put, they would have found one of three clues in at least 4 hours

Marc 18-02-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 5840087)
The best part by far was the sandcastles. It was virtually the only task on the leg. Even so that and the mini-drama it caused meant this was better than last season's launch. Being told the last team WOULD be eliminated took the drama off the arrival of the last team.

The twist of 3 teams agreeing to take a penalty was actually way more interesting than the 2 team express pass (another launch twist that, like last year's, left me underwhelmed). I'm puzzled by Team Cancer saying that by being second on the plane meant they would get the express pass, I thought it was indicated clearly the second team on the mat would get it. The producers creating some fake drama as the teams pretty much extinguished any suspense by agreeing the second place team would get it?

The canoe task needed to be more difficult. The Australian version last year did a raft task in a far more exciting launch that was a much bigger test.

Few navigation skills needed in this episode, just getting to an already indicated airport. I'm not sure how a skydive from a helicopter is any more different to doing it from a plane, probably less high anyway.

Overall not that disappointed with who was eliminated. Of the teams not that many standing out right now. The producers are pushing the cancer team but they seem boring so far. The youtube one and the one with the fake smile female look the two who standout so far.

They agreed the second team to arrive from the first flight would get it. Granted the first team would have had to have also been from the first flight. Which they were