ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Razor: Did Razor deserve a formal warning? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219067)

InOne 12-01-2013 09:49 PM

Did Razor deserve a formal warning?

Do you think he was out of line?

Calliekins 12-01-2013 09:51 PM

nope... i would have done the same thing....razor just had enough of all the crap flying around

DigitalSid 12-01-2013 09:52 PM

No. Spencer **** himself and overreacted.

Livia 12-01-2013 09:52 PM

Absolutely not. I'm surprised none of the others stepped in. When Spencer started mimicking Ryan's accent like a nasty little school bully, I'd have lamped him... Yeah, you heard me... I'm harder than Razor.

Macie Lightfoot 12-01-2013 09:53 PM

Oh not at all, just Spencer bitching and moaning enough. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

armand.kay 12-01-2013 09:53 PM

PMSL all he did was stand up and walk into the bedroom :laugh2:

Cherie 12-01-2013 09:54 PM

yeah Razor deserved it, we didnt see the half of it obviously. BB wouldnt have had to review the footage of the few seconds we saw.

chuff me dizzy 12-01-2013 09:56 PM

He should have splattered the pair of bastards spark out

InOne 12-01-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 5754106)
yeah Razor deserved it, we didnt see the half of it obviously. BB wouldnt have had to review the footage of the few seconds we saw.

I was wondering if the argument may have been edited. So much for bloody fight night eh.

Monkey Slut 12-01-2013 09:57 PM

Yes. He was clearly trying to be physically intimidating.

MrWong 12-01-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 5754106)

Exactly. It's obvious the worst of his behaviour was edited out.

You don't get a formal warning for shouting.

Petershaw1984 12-01-2013 10:02 PM

He tried to be the big man and won.
speidi never said a wrd about him bekng rude. He is a bullie

Stevep 12-01-2013 10:04 PM

Rules are rules so he probably deserved it but still i'm glad he did it. It's true Speidi are bullying and it's getting pretty tedious the way they are constantly acting the victims when they have chatted **** about pretty much every other HM.

Good on Razor for shutting them up.

erinp5 12-01-2013 10:06 PM

Razor was the only HM that was aggressive,he deserved the warning.
It doesn't matter who's side you are on ,Razor was the aggressor.

joeysteele 12-01-2013 10:09 PM

I would say no he should not have got a warning and I think Big Brother's reaction to Spencer and Heidi and their threats of talking to lawyers stinks of bias towards them.

Razor had already gone back and apologised to both of them,the matter should have been closed from that point.
They accept the apology then still moan and complain.
They are the people being ridiculous and playing to the cameras, I really hope they are nominated on Sunday and that the public vote them out.

I just find the pair of them totally nauseating.

chuff me dizzy 12-01-2013 10:09 PM

When you stand up and shout down to people it is bullying ,this is what the idiots were doing ,They want to think themselves lucky as i would have ripped them limb from limb if they spoke to me like they spoke to the hm8s on tonights show ,they got off lightly

Josy 12-01-2013 10:09 PM

No he never deserved it, they had spoke to him and it looked like they were happy enough to leave it at that, then as soon as those 2 started on about lawyers I knew they would pull him in for a formal warning and they did :bored:

thesheriff443 12-01-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 5754188)
Razor was the only HM that was aggressive,he deserved the warning.
It doesn't matter who's side you are on ,Razor was the aggressor.

this 100%
i dont how you lot can justify razor's behavior!
im a hard bastard my self!,but power is no good without control.

Me. I Am Salman 12-01-2013 10:13 PM

Absolutely yes, a big overreaction. How the hell were Spencer and Heidi bullying Toadflop?

newsbb 12-01-2013 10:16 PM

he wasnt even involved in the argument and acted like an animal in 15 secs time, of course he deserved an warning.

chuff me dizzy 12-01-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 5754201)
I would say no he should not have got a warning and I think Big Brother's reaction to Spencer and Heidi and their threats of talking to lawyers stinks of bias towards them.

Razor had already gone back and apologised to both of them,the matter should have been closed from that point.
They accept the apology then still moan and complain.
They are the people being ridiculous and playing to the cameras, I really hope they are nominated on Sunday and that the public vote them out.

I just find the pair of them totally nauseating.

If only Clare wasnt up ,if it was a 2 way vote between the lunatics and Rylan they would go easily

DigitalSid 12-01-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey Slut (Post 5754127)
Yes. He was clearly trying to be physically intimidating.

No, he was succeeding to be physically intimidating :laugh:.

armand.kay 12-01-2013 10:19 PM

He deserved a weight watchers point! He really did break a sweat getting up :(

rusticgal 12-01-2013 10:21 PM

No...he apologised and they accepted it...END OF. They are two very provocative people...they slaughtered everyone when they were in the basement unyet cannot accept people having negative opinions against them. No one said anything bad or disrespectful,,they were just observations but Heidi and Spencer seem to think they are the only ones allowed to do that.
Spencer over-stepped the mark with Ryan...everyone except Rylan seemed to just sit and listen to their abuse go on and on and on... Razor simply drew the line at Spencers annialation of Ryan.

Typical of them to go running for the 'lawyer' the minute it does not go their way.... now they are enjoying another cosy night away from the others whilst Razor comes out as the bad guy. They seem to have everyone wrapped around their fingers in their.... couple of nutcases.. one day they might not be so lucky to have Rylan come to their rescue.

InOne 12-01-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsbb (Post 5754243)
he wasnt even involved in the argument and acted like an animal in 15 secs time, of course he deserved an warning.

Somebody needed to show the silly yanks who is boss. And big razor stepped up to the plate.