ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   The Stuff the Housemates Said about Speidi... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219653)

JTM45 20-01-2013 08:34 PM

The Stuff the Housemates Said about Speidi...

......when they were watching in the basement was still FAR worse than what Speidi said about them.

They didn't comment on the housemates child-caring/having abilities, personal stuff galore, their sex lives etc. etc.

Now Rylan et al are acting like they've been mortally wounded by Speidi's comments! Sickening, vile bunch!!!! :yuk:

Suze 20-01-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 5780427)
......when they were watching in the basement was still FAR worse than what Speidi said about them.

They didn't comment on the housemates child-caring/having abilities, personal stuff galore, their sex lives etc. etc.

Now Rylan et al are acting like they've been mortally wounded by Speidi's comments! Sickening, vile bunch!!!! :yuk:

The word standing out there is 'acting', because the very fact the rest of them are not opening their letters no matter what, goes to show the letters mean less to them than they are making out, surely? It's just a good excuse to ignore Heidi & Spencer, it seems. I mean it's a show, not a matter of life and death if they do or don't get letters.

Amy Jade 20-01-2013 08:44 PM

Where is the like button? :worship:

Tregard 20-01-2013 08:45 PM

Everyone is lying, Speidi are at least being honest about lying.

JTM45 20-01-2013 08:47 PM

I haven't caught up on the letters task thingy yet but i totally agree with what you're saying about the housemates acting.
They're so fake, Rylan in particular, the way they pretend to be one big happy family. It's all about how they think they're being perceived and they're making the very most of it.

flamingGalah! 20-01-2013 08:49 PM

I don't think it was, no worse, no less. Just karma.

Niamh. 20-01-2013 08:56 PM

lmao, great episode :laugh2: Rylan is such a whinging drama queen.

Cherie 20-01-2013 09:03 PM

Doing a Judy James here during last Wednesdays eviction, they were all sat apart, aside from Spiedi that tells you all you need to know about the HMs being friends. Go Spiedi.

Niamh. 20-01-2013 09:04 PM

Oh and Speidi didn't say anything that bad, just that they didn't like them........the others hate them too so I don't know why they're all so upset. Rylan is only upset because they called him fake again :laugh2:

MrWong 20-01-2013 09:06 PM

The faux outrage by the other hm's is nauseating.

Tricia's "To sit here and witness what we've witnessed" :sleep:

To..

Rylan's incessant whining (behind Speidi's back) about Speidi saying things behind his back :rolleyes:

Suze 20-01-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5780620)
Oh and Speidi didn't say anything that bad, just that they didn't like them........the others hate them too so I don't know why they're all so upset. Rylan is only upset because they called him fake again :laugh2:

This is what I don't get? :conf: If anything they have said worse about Heidi and Spencer. It seems such false outrage by the rest of them to just look good to the viewers. It must be hard for Celebs from other Countiries to come here and try and fit in when they wouldn't know what to expect unlike the other housemates, so surely the other housemates can see that and even allow a little leeway for that.

Niamh. 20-01-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 5780650)
This is what I don't get? :conf: If anything they have said worse about Heidi and Spencer. It seems such false outrage by the rest of them to just look good to the viewers. It must be hard for Celebs from other Countiries to come here and try and fit in when they wouldn't know what to expect unlike the other housemates, so surely the other housemates can see that and even allow a little leeway for that.

It doesn't even matter though Speidi are taking it all in their stride, I think they're loving being that bad guys and winding the others up so much :joker:

Slevin 21-01-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 5780620)

just watched the ep and i was thinking the same. wth do they care for? its nothing new. also them going on about how these last days they like Spencer & Heidi. what a load of crap that was. Rylan just cant admit that he plays and hams up to the camera. which isnt such a horrible thing as he makes it out to be.

Ryan57 21-01-2013 09:09 AM

Spot on.

The haters of Speidi ignore the fact this series would of been as woeful as the last celebrity one was without them.