ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Rylan: It's funny how Rylan is the only one really upset about it (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219748)

The Penguin 21-01-2013 09:09 PM

It's funny how Rylan is the only one really upset about it

the others didn't seem to particularly care, even Claire
Rylan was the one constantly barking like the rabid canine that he is

Tom4784 21-01-2013 09:12 PM

He wants to look like a hero, when in truth he looked like an obsessed ape with no sense of volume control.

Ramsay 21-01-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 5784062)
He wants to look like a hero, when in truth he looked like an obsessed ape with no sense of volume control.

Truth

Black Dagger 21-01-2013 09:14 PM

****ing idiot he is.

Would love him to go on Wednesday, give me back X Factor Rylan :sad:

smeagol 21-01-2013 09:15 PM

he is a camera hoggin turd thats why.
any chance to be a hero he takes it. he should of been more concerned with his so called friends than ranting on his feet.
also telling them dont read letters was bad thats seriously stupid and playin the matar cant spell that lol

Tregard 21-01-2013 09:16 PM

If he leaves, Tricia will win.

I couldn't stomach that.

Roy Mars III 21-01-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tregard (Post 5784087)
If he leaves, Tricia will win.

I couldn't stomach that.

she would be better than Rylan

Tregard 21-01-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy Mars III (Post 5784127)
she would be better than Rylan

It's like Sophie's Choice all over again...

aman201 21-01-2013 09:27 PM

Typical Rylan, love me, love, love me, why won't the camera love me?

Pathetic.

Amy Jade 21-01-2013 09:29 PM

When he was out for his twice weekly sing and dance I'm sure one of his friends had a word and told him how much air time he gets when he rants like a petulant little bitch.

aman201 21-01-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 5784178)
When he was out for his twice weekly sing and dance I'm sure one of his friends had a word and told him how much air time he gets when he rants like a petulant little bitch.

Indeed.

Pure scum.

Distraught 21-01-2013 10:13 PM

You guys are SO smart, its CLEARLY Rylan who is in the wrong, its HIS fault that speidi didnt do their easy task, man you guys are so *****ing dumb -err I mean smart!

If we are in the BB house and I murder you, its YOUR fault for bring in the house in the first place, according to your logic

newsbb 21-01-2013 10:15 PM

biggest attention ***** ever

Nedusa 21-01-2013 10:20 PM

I agree poor Rylan is out of his depth and has been shown up by Speidi for his rather childish and immature reactions to the Big Blogger task.

His mask has slipped and people are now starting to see this manchild for what he is... Struggling to maintain his Z list celebrity status...!!!

Nedusa 21-01-2013 10:21 PM

I agree poor Rylan is out of his depth and has been shown up by Speidi for his rather childish and immature reactions to the Big Blogger task.

His mask has slipped and people are now starting to see this manchild for what he is... Struggling to maintain his Z list celebrity status...!!!

aman201 21-01-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Distraught (Post 5784391)
You guys are SO smart, its CLEARLY Rylan who is in the wrong, its HIS fault that speidi didnt do their easy task, man you guys are so *****ing dumb -err I mean smart!

If we are in the BB house and I murder you, its YOUR fault for bring in the house in the first place, according to your logic

:joker:

MaDdOctoR 21-01-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Distraught (Post 5784391)

So that's at least 2 threads and one post where you've mentioned murder and speidi fans. (Which have been deleted)..at least you didn't post the word scum again...that's a plus.

:crazy:

joeysteele 21-01-2013 10:50 PM

Rylan isn't the only one upset about the events of this task, he is though the only one who is saying what all the others are thinking and would like to say.

RodHull 21-01-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nedusa (Post 5784434)

So deluded you are... (yes I channeled Yoda)

They are equally if not more Z list than him. They are famous for being dicks on a reality TV show which was cancelled 2 years ago after just 6 seasons, and they werent even invited to the reunion special. They are washed up hasbeens (neverbeens) They are desperate for a second bite of stardom and think this pathetic villain schtick will get them a TV show.

Rylan is fame hungry, what of it. He is also quite a nice bloke under all that... He was angered (as I would have been) by the pathetic childish behaviour of 2 total bellends who sat smugly smiling knowing nobody could knock them out (which is what would have happened in real life) Whether you dislike Rylan or not please do not mistake that for liking those tw**s. They are pointless nobodies who LA has no use for anymore (hence being over here on a small time reality show)

To mark Rylan as a wannabee and praise them in the same post is deluded in the extreme.

BJ2 21-01-2013 10:54 PM

Rylan shaved off his beard and Claire still didn't get her letter. He was probably very annoyed about that but it wouldn't have sounded too good if he'd mentioned it.

I thought Razor was a bit feeble when he kept saying he didn't join in because he would have lost his temper. He's being very careful not to do that again.

DropMeOut 21-01-2013 11:46 PM

Well, I see it differently. To me it's more like Rylan was the only one with -balls- to stand up and say something about it (again!). The others were upset about it too.. they are just too weak and afraid of confrontation to do anything about it. (Claire and Trish will just suck it up, and then sheepishly go off and have a moan amongst themselves in the toilets later).

You can say Rylan is playing up to the cameras, but it -is- a reality show and at least he is helping to make it somewhat controversial and interesting. If he wasn't there spouting off, what would there have been to talk about tonight?

KingBilly 22-01-2013 12:24 AM

As Azealia Banks once put it, there is a difference between an homosexual and a fag. Rylan is both.

The Penguin 22-01-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBilly (Post 5784890)
As Azealia Banks once put it, there is a difference between an homosexual and a fag. Rylan is both.

Agreed. Rylan is a insecure, emotionally disturbed idiot. His tirade against Speidi was unwarranted.

KingBilly 22-01-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Penguin (Post 5784946)
Agreed. Rylan is a insecure, emotionally disturbed idiot. His tirade against Speidi was unwarranted.

so much.

-Sue- 22-01-2013 08:46 AM

Well done Rylan for saying outloud what everyone else was thinking! Speidi deserved everything they got from Rylan & well done rest of the HMs for standing by each other.