ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Claire: Claire's weight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220013)

Kazanne 25-01-2013 05:23 PM

It shows a small mind really with nothing intelligent to say.

Vanessa 25-01-2013 05:32 PM

There's more to someone that their appearance. It's what's inside that counts.

Marcus. 25-01-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5795734)
There's more to someone that their appearance. It's what's inside that counts.

this^

michael21 25-01-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmetmcl (Post 5793869)
It's very annoying, but you can be guaranteed loads will come in here now and start bashing her

:nono: sex mad

kistar 25-01-2013 05:59 PM

I think Claire is a beautiful woman with an amazing ammount of talent , she is a great mother and wife so if she isnt perfect size wise who cares!

Marcus. 25-01-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kistar (Post 5795807)
I think Claire is a beautiful woman with an amazing ammount of talent , she is a great mother and wife so if she isnt perfect size wise who cares!

hear hear kistar

Stevep 25-01-2013 06:37 PM

She must have gone something pretty traumatic to put on all that weight (probably the Steps fallout). She used to be pretty fit though.

http://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/95/5B3811...FFC32A9113.jpg

But yeah, i agree petty comments regarding her weight are just small minded.

flamingGalah! 25-01-2013 06:39 PM

Not really, she's very happily married with 2 kids, a lot of women (& men) put weight on when they are settled & content...

Shaun 25-01-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kistar (Post 5795807)
an amazing ammount of talent

let's not get ahead of ourselves

Saph 25-01-2013 06:44 PM

:laugh:

Stevep 25-01-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 5795901)
Not really, she's very happily married with 2 kids, a lot of women (& men) put weight on when they are settled & content...

And many keep it down, especially those that are in the public eye. You can tell she does not possess that much confidence either, whenever there is any conflict she retreats and refuses to speak her mind.

Matter of opinion i guess. I could be totally wrong but i just get the impression that she's been through something draining, lost confidence and has turned to the comfort of food.

flamingGalah! 25-01-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevep (Post 5795931)
And many keep it down, especially those that are in the public eye. You can tell she does not possess that much confidence either, whenever there is any conflict she retreats and refuses to speak her mind.

Matter of opinion i guess. I could be totally wrong but i just get the impression that she's been through something draining, lost confidence and has turned to the comfort of food.

But she hadn't been in the public eye for years. She did of course drop a lot of weight, then it slowly crept back on again, as it does to many, many people. She is a wife & mother first, celeb second...

I still think she looks great, she's very pretty & if she's comfortable with her weight I don't see why it should be an issue for anyone else.

Rumple 25-01-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie. (Post 5793855)
I have read through some of the older threads/posts here and noticed a lot of hatrid for Claire's weight.

I have no idea why people hate on housemates because of their weight, before you say, yes they are in there to be "judged", but seriously...

How many of you can honestly sit there and slag someone off because of their weight without feeling the slightest bit guilty...

It isn't at all fair.

Rant over.

I very much agree with your thread and Razor has also been subjected to the insults from some people on here. I mean, who are anyone to judge/rub it into their faces about their weight? If they're happy with the way they look, I tip my hat off to them and yes, I did come across some nasty ones too through previous threads. I won't point no fingers though. It's disgusting what some of our GBP resort to when it comes to insulting our own kind of people. It's not like any of these HM's have said or done anything to any of us personally. I don't see why people feel the need to lower themselves whether they like the HM's or not.

Marcus. 25-01-2013 07:27 PM

hear hear

Stevep 25-01-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 5795993)
But she hadn't been in the public eye for years. She did of course drop a lot of weight, then it slowly crept back on again, as it does to many, many people. She is a wife & mother first, celeb second...

I still think she looks great, she's very pretty & if she's comfortable with her weight I don't see why it should be an issue for anyone else.

I never said it should be, i merely offered a reason as to why i thought she put on the weight.

Tbh, I'm not entirely sure why you seem adamant on disputing my opinion. It's just an opinion. Neither you or I can prove one way or the other. I'm not saying my opinion is categorically the reason why she put on the weight, it's just the impression i get through certain actions of hers and things she says.

Me. I Am Salman 25-01-2013 07:35 PM

Making fat jokes is not morally wrong, it's just immature. So people need to stop acting like it's a criminal offence

Conzors 25-01-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 5793874)
i know why bring that up like

'big girls are beautiful'

flamingGalah! 25-01-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevep (Post 5796031)
I never said it should be, i merely offered a reason as to why i thought she put on the weight.

Tbh, I'm not entirely sure why you seem adamant on disputing my opinion. It's just an opinion. Neither you or I can prove one way or the other. I'm not saying my opinion is categorically the reason why she put on the weight, it's just the impression i get through certain actions of hers and things she says.

The bit in bold wasn't aimed at you, just in general...

Well I'm not disputing your opinion (though isn't that what a forum is all about?) I'm just saying from what I know about Claire, )I was a huge STEPS fan back in the day & have followed her over the years), so am just stating my opinion too, not sure why that is so wrong?? :conf:

erinp5 25-01-2013 07:42 PM

Wait to you see her hair ,it looks like the perm and set my granny used to get.
I saw the picture on the live tweet feed.

Marcus. 25-01-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conzors (Post 5796053)
'big girls are beautiful'

yep they are conzors

Stevep 25-01-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 5796059)
The bit in bold wasn't aimed at you, just in general...

Well I'm not disputing your opinion (though isn't that what a forum is all about?) I'm just saying from what I know about Claire, )I was a huge STEPS fan back in the day & have followed her over the years), so am just stating my opinion too, not sure why that is so wrong?? :conf:

haha it's not, sorry i guess i just misinterpreted your post.

cheapbbfan 25-08-2014 02:02 AM

what weight? She looks great

MB. 25-08-2014 02:34 AM

:umm2:

Samm 25-08-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me. I Am Salman (Post 5794050)
overweight slutbitch

Lmao :laugh2:

Vanessa 25-08-2014 12:21 PM

She looks fine to me.