ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   speidi news (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220447)

Marcus. 31-01-2013 03:22 PM

speidi news

Official Big Brother ‏@bbuk
Fancy meeting Speidi? RT @WHSmithEvents @spencerpratt @heidimontag will be at WHS Brent Cross Sat 2 Feb 10am signing the latest issue of OK!

Jack_ 31-01-2013 03:56 PM

Wish I could go :(

sampvt 31-01-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5807401)
Wish I could go :(

Dont worry Jack, you wont get into trouble for leaving your laptop for a few hours. If you want you can come with me and hold my box full of horse manure so I can get a better shot at them.

Slevin 31-01-2013 04:27 PM

same shat. different day.

Vanessa 31-01-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 5807357)
Official Big Brother ‏@bbuk
Fancy meeting Speidi? RT @WHSmithEvents @spencerpratt @heidimontag will be at WHS Brent Cross Sat 2 Feb 10am signing the latest issue of OK!

Omg! London Brent Cross shopping centre? That's near my house! I'm off this saturday, so i'm going! :amazed::amazed::amazed:

Marcus. 31-01-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5807447)
Omg! London Brent Cross shopping centre? That's near my house! I'm off this saturday, so i'm going! :amazed::amazed::amazed:

cool ness have fun

Jack_ 31-01-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5807426)
Dont worry Jack, you wont get into trouble for leaving your laptop for a few hours. If you want you can come with me and hold my box full of horse manure so I can get a better shot at them.

Your veiled insults are pathetic, tiresome and laughable. I thought you were leaving until the summer anyway because you couldn't 'tolerate' the same old arguments on here with the same old people anymore? Because do you know what? Neither can I, especially after what you accused me and another forum member of the other day. You spout the same rubbish in every Speidi thread and start the same arguments but then make out that we instigated them in a bid to look the better person. It's boring and it's transparent, move on and take some of your own advice for a change.

Black Dagger 31-01-2013 04:52 PM

See Speidi still can't stop being talked about.

:dance:

Marcus. 31-01-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Dagger (Post 5807463)
See Speidi still can't stop being talked about.

:dance:

no they can not b dagger
there on ok magzine

MeMyselfAndI 31-01-2013 05:17 PM

Wish I could go!!!
I'd tell Speidi to watch out for a grumpy old man though!

Slevin 31-01-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5807459)
Your veiled insults are pathetic, tiresome and laughable. I thought you were leaving until the summer anyway because you couldn't 'tolerate' the same old arguments on here with the same old people anymore? Because do you know what? Neither can I, especially after what you accused me and another forum member of the other day. You spout the same rubbish in every Speidi thread and start the same arguments but then make out that we instigated them in a bid to look the better person. It's boring and it's transparent, move on and take some of your own advice for a change.

:devil::joker:

sampvt 31-01-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Dont worry Jack, next week I am going for a winter break in not so sunnt Tunisia for a week so you will have the whole site to yourself, just dont give Kaz a hard time ok. Wait till I get back. Mind you I might post from my I phone, you nver know. Ill send a picture if you want.

Jack_ 31-01-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 5807652)
Dont worry Jack, next week I am going for a winter break in not so sunnt Tunisia for a week so you will have the whole site to yourself, just dont give Kaz a hard time ok. Wait till I get back. Mind you I might post from my I phone, you nver know. Ill send a picture if you want.

So I'm sad for apparently 'always posting on here' yet you'll be on holiday and may post from your iPhone? Nice logic there pal.

Have fun.

sampvt 31-01-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5807658)
So I'm sad for apparently 'always posting on here' yet you'll be on holiday and may post from your iPhone? Nice logic there pal.

Have fun.

Ill miss you Jact and i did say MAY post. Depends how much the wifes shops, might not have any pennies left. My 30 bob pocket money might not go far.

MeMyselfAndI 31-01-2013 07:01 PM

I'm sure Sampvt will still be thinking of Speidi all day in Tunisia

Vanessa 31-01-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 5807679)
I'm sure Sampvt will still be thinking of Speidi all day in Tunisia

I can't believe they're coming to my area! I'm going to see them! :dance:

MeMyselfAndI 31-01-2013 07:05 PM

I'm well jel, I wanna see Speidi!
You should tell them that they are loved online

Marcus. 31-01-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 5807683)
I can't believe they're coming to my area! I'm going to see them! :dance:

oh cool ness
have fun a report back like

hijaxers 31-01-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Dear Gawd Jack you are like a tramps overcoat ! - ya just go on and on and on and on

Jack_ 31-01-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 5807791)
Dear Gawd Jack you are like a tramps overcoat ! - ya just go on and on and on and on

And you are? Perhaps read through sampvt's posts for the last few weeks and then get back to me on who 'goes on', cheers mate :xyxwave:

hijaxers 31-01-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5807803)
And you are? Perhaps read through sampvt's posts for the last few weeks and then get back to me on who 'goes on', cheers mate :xyxwave:

Jack its just that every time i read one of your posts that dirt box kid in your pic is staring at me - well not at me ! he is hideous whoever he is !

sampvt 31-01-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5807803)

And Im still going Jack. Someone needs to fly the flag for morality and decency. BTW why dont you just vcall me Sam, sampvt is my posting name. My friends call me Sam or 2 putt, depends on what country you are in.

InOne 31-01-2013 07:49 PM

Couldn't this just go in the fan thread?

Marcus. 31-01-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5807824)
Couldn't this just go in the fan thread?

yep it should
i am silly donkey

InOne 31-01-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus. (Post 5807828)
yep it should
i am silly donkey

I'm just saying it because nobody would argue as you aren't allowed to invade fan threads.