ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   26 stone glamour girl with 7ft waist wants to become bigger... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220820)

Ammi 08-02-2013 09:10 PM

26 stone glamour girl with 7ft waist wants to become bigger...

Pretty Tabby Kemp already tips the scales at 26 stone but she wants to pile on more weight, because her curves are helping make her a small fortune.

The 25-year-old started glamour modelling four months ago after surfing the net and stumbling upon the 'BBW' (big beautiful women) community - a group who find overweight and obese women sexually attractive

The blonde who also works as a full-time administrator, started selling pictures of herself in underwear to online admirers and has already made £5,000

Tabby, who is 5ft 6in tall, eats 5,000 calories a day and has put on one stone since she started modelling in October. Yet she intends to put on even more weight to make her more attractive to her 'fat admirers'

Tabby, from Tunbridge Wells in Kent, has said: 'The bigger you are, the more you make. When I reach 30st and a size 36, I’ll be able to charge at least £700 for five photos. I’ve spoken to other large women and they make a fortune.'

Today size 28 Tabby appeared on This Morning to talk about her new career and defend her body.

She said: 'Everyone should be happy with the size they are

'My mother instilled a good body image in me and so I have always felt that I was pretty and I have never had problems finding a boyfriend

'I went online to look at dating sites and saw that these 'BBW' women were making so much money just from taking pictures of themselves.

'It's empowering and such a confidence boost that men want to see me like that.

'I wouldn't do anything that you wouldn't be able to see on the beach. I draw the line there.'

On the show Tabby came under fire from journalist Liz Fraser who was concerned about the health implications of Tabby being so large.

She said: 'You may be making money now but you are very young. You may well look back and regret it.'

But Tabby, who currently makes £350 for a set of 10 glamour pictures, insisted that she was happy with her size, she said: 'I am genuinely very happy. I am a very confident person.

'I'm taking full responsibility for being fat.

'I am very focused on my health, I do exercise, I work full time.

'If I felt I was unhealthy I would lose weight.'

Earlier this week in an interview with Closer magazine Tabby explained how she would expect the NHS to help her if she ever suffers from ill health as a result of her size.

She said: 'I’m happy and healthy now, so I’ll keep gaining weight while it pays.

'I know that as I get bigger my health might suffer but, if I get ill, the NHS will help me – it’s my right as a British citizen. It’s a great system – you put money in and you get treatment when you need it.

'I’ve paid tax since I was 18 – and, as a model, I’ll earn more the bigger I get, so I’ll be paying even more tax. Most people cost the NHS something – people who take drugs, smoke or drink too much.

Tabby, who has a BMI of 60 (the healthy BMI range is 18.5 - 25), admitted to Closer that she is overeating daily on her mission to weigh 30 stone by the end of the year.

She said: 'Sometimes, it makes me feel sick and I find it hard to eat as much as I do, but I’m focused – I want to make more money.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2KLdiXigI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

arista 08-02-2013 09:13 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...49_634x364.jpg

Me. I Am Salman 08-02-2013 09:13 PM

oh my stars

Lee. 08-02-2013 09:20 PM

Dear god

Glenn. 08-02-2013 09:26 PM

When Marcus comes in he's going to blow his beans

Lee. 08-02-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5819801)
When Marcus comes in he's going to blow his beans

:joker:

MeMyselfAndI 08-02-2013 09:36 PM

So thats Marcus's ex

Ammi 08-02-2013 09:39 PM

..that's the reason I didn't post any pictures...

Ninastar 08-02-2013 09:43 PM

She is actually disgusting. I know human rights and everything but I just don't understand why you'd want to look like that and how you actually manage to get there. It's just vile.

Jesus. 08-02-2013 09:43 PM

I'm surprised she is able to manage out of the water.

GypsyGoth 08-02-2013 09:53 PM

Boom

Ninastar 08-02-2013 09:53 PM

im surprised she manages to breathe

Glenn. 08-02-2013 09:55 PM

:joker:

She is vile

Jordan. 08-02-2013 09:56 PM

Oh well let her eat herself to death, see how much the money means to her then.

GypsyGoth 08-02-2013 10:03 PM

She'll probably end up in some burgers.

Ammi 08-02-2013 10:06 PM

...I find it very sad because I would say she must have emotional issues to think it's ok to do this to your body...it's the same extreme as someone suffering from anorexia...

InOne 08-02-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 5819857)
...I find it very sad because I would say she must have emotional issues to think it's ok to do this to your body...it's the same extreme as someone suffering from anorexia...

I've never heard of any anorexics who make money off it though...

Amy Jade 08-02-2013 10:13 PM

What's glamorous about being the size or a garden shed?

Ammi 08-02-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 5819869)
I've never heard of any anorexics who make money off it though...

..I don't mean the money aspect...it would be the same if someone lost weight to be about 5/6 stone or something, even if it was because they thought they could make money by doing it, I still think to have and extreme like that about your body, you must have emotional issues....

InOne 08-02-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 5819883)
..I don't mean the money aspect...it would be the same if someone lost weight to be about 5/6 stone or something, even if it was because they thought they could make money by doing it, I still think to have and extreme like that about your body, you must have emotional issues....

She might just have a mind for business. This story could all be nonsense for all we know, it's not like we'll hear from her again probably. So get the 5mins of fame in, make a bit more money then vanish into obscurity never to be heard from again.

Josy 08-02-2013 10:25 PM

Surely health is more important than money?

Jack_ 08-02-2013 10:26 PM

Live and let live.

Niamh. 08-02-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5819900)
Live and let live.

Live and let die ............of a massive heart attack Jack /Arista

Josy 08-02-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 5819900)
Live and let live.

Or in this case, live and let eat herself to death? I'm all for letting people do what they choose but papers showing pics of this women with headlines saying she's a "glamour model" "she is curvy" is just wrong, she doesnt have curves she has rolls upon rolls of unhealthy fat, not a good message to be sending to youngsters at all.

InOne 08-02-2013 10:32 PM

When does the Daily Mail ever send a good message to youngsters? LOL