ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Idiot Dan attacking Dexter (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227605)

Freddythefrog 22-06-2013 04:01 PM

Idiot Dan attacking Dexter

For not saying something to his face after the suggestion box task - but surely everyone wrote something on their card which had not been said to the person's face!!

Why then aim so much venom at Dexter - some one had a go many of the housemates.....

Dan obviously cannot handle criticism but is very happy to criticise - how original!

joeysteele 22-06-2013 04:08 PM

Just maybe if everyone knew anything negative that was said about them in those messages and who said then they may well just challenge the person if they dared to reveal they said it.

Full credit to Dexter absolutely though,he did eventually reveal he had said it and then even more to his credit, when challenged by Dan, withdrew the words he had said in the message.

A good and satisfactory outcome, just a shame anyone else who had anything negative said about themhasn't been able to get the same resolving of the issue Dan and Dexter were able to come to.

letmein 22-06-2013 04:08 PM

This again?

Kizzy 22-06-2013 04:12 PM

I know, wow dan overkill on the forum or what haha!

joeysteele 22-06-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6094062)

I know,Dan's supporters don't need to do anything other than counter balance the acidic views expressed on the threads currently being made as to him.
There must have been over 10 made in the last few hours alone, all from people who don't even want him there too.:joker:

BigBrotherfan4ever 22-06-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6094079)
I know,Dan's supporters don't need to do anything other than counter balance the acidic views expressed on the threads currently being made as to him.
There must have been over 10 made in the last few hours alone, all from people who don't even want him there too.:joker:

Lol :joker::joker:

fingers 22-06-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6094079)

Let them post their infantile gay jibes the voting public won't see them and will vote as they please. :dance:

Vicky. 22-06-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6094062)

Better to have negative threads than no threads (twins, sophie etc) I say ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6094090)
Let them post their infantile gay jibes the voting public won't see them and will vote as they please. :dance:

Where in this thread has there been a gay gibe? Not liking someone who happens to be gay doesnt mean its because they are gay or anything...if you see any homophobic posts, report them.

flamingGalah! 22-06-2013 04:40 PM

Yes I have not seen anyone say they don't like Dan because he is gay?? :conf:

I am gay myself & cannot stand him, because I find him arrogant, full of himself & bitchy...

Vanessa 22-06-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 6094100)
Yes I have not seen anyone say they don't like Dan because he is gay?? :conf:

I am gay myself & cannot stand him, because I find him arrogant, full of himself & bitchy...

I know. He says he's not bitchy, but he's always talking about Dexter when he's not there. Ugh! :nono:

fingers 22-06-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6094093)

Where in this thread has there been a gay gibe? Not liking someone who happens to be gay doesnt mean its because they are gay or anything...if you see any homophobic posts, report them.

Call me old fashioned but calling a man a bitch used to be questioning his manhood.

flamingGalah! 22-06-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6094128)
Call me old fashioned but calling a man a bitch used to be questioning his manhood.

What?!? lol :joker:

Vicky. 22-06-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Never ever heard of this... :S

Indy 22-06-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

While this is precisely why I think he took offense to that word and had no issue at all with being accused of isolating people, it's not really accurate. He has been bitchy, even gossiping about Sallie right behind her back in the garden. If he were straight, it would still apply.

fingers 22-06-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy (Post 6094180)
While this is precisely why I think he took offense to that word and had no issue at all with being accused of isolating people, it's not really accurate. He has been bitchy, even gossiping about Sallie right behind her back in the garden. If he were straight, it would still apply.

It really cannot be applied to "straight" men, check Wikipedia's definitions.

joeysteele 22-06-2013 05:30 PM

Very and genuinely sadly,I haven't been able to say though BB so far this series that I agree with Vicky,that saddens me a fair bit but no one can agree on everything.

However, I am now over the moon and really happy to say here now, 'I agree with Vicky', when she said negative threads are better than no threads. Spot on.

I am of the thinking that all publicity, good and bad, is good publicity anyway. It keeps news and people in others minds.

Indy 22-06-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6094187)

Sure, I'll check the site where fundamentalist Christians have been forcing the deletion of multiple non-Christian religious and gay rights leaders and topics over the past several years for an accurate definition of a slang term as it applies to homosexuals vs straight males.

Or I could just refer to the context in which it's used on a daily basis in real life...

Sun Tzu. 22-06-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6094093)

Can't believe Fingers said that. So if you hate him, you are homophobic?

BigBrotherfan4ever 22-06-2013 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=Vicky.;6094093]Better to have negative threads than no threads (twins, sophie etc) I say ;)your spot on Vicky, I would be rather be talked than not talked about at all, good or bad Dan is a great HM, at least he has opinions, & doesn't sit on the fence, like other HM seem to be doing .....IMHO

ThisIsNickkk 22-06-2013 05:40 PM

The difference is, Dexter threw Dan under the bus, that's why he was pissed.

It's not a case of saying it to his face, it's the case that Dexter tried to make out Michael was his friend, when he couldn't care less about him. He was a pawn in his slimy little game. Then, he used the task to throw Dan under the bus so he appeared to be the superior one and that he cared about Michael, when in fact, Dexter is a selfish and obnoxious... I'm not surprised he has no friends on the outside world if he just treads on people to get what he wants.

Vicky. 22-06-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 6094187)

It is applied to straight men too though, very very often. If anyone bitches, they bitch. No matter what their sexuality or gender.

Vicky. 22-06-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisIsNickkk (Post 6094209)
The difference is, Dexter threw Dan under the bus, that's why he was pissed.

It's not a case of saying it to his face, it's the case that Dexter tried to make out Michael was his friend, when he couldn't care less about him. He was a pawn in his slimy little game. Then, he used the task to throw Dan under the bus so he appeared to be the superior one and that he cared about Michael, when in fact, Dexter is a selfish and obnoxious... I'm not surprised he has no friends on the outside world if he just treads on people to get what he wants.

Dexter didnt know Michael was going to be able to 'save' one of them though when the suggestion box task was on. So its a bit unfair to say that he couldnt care less and such..as he obviously did care or he wouldnt have put in that suggestion to begin with.

lostalex 22-06-2013 05:45 PM

Are people actually getting this upset over a thread made by someone who has 10 posts?

ThisIsNickkk 22-06-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 6094211)
It is applied to straight men too though, very very often. If anyone bitches, they bitch. No matter what their sexuality or gender.

Indeed.

When people go on about Dan being a stereotypical gay, they don't realise they're stereotyping too...

Not to mention there's a difference between giving your opinion on something and bitching.

Anyone that says they have never discussed someone without the person being there is a liar. It happens every year, the twins were talking about Michael the other day when he wasn't there. Jen was talking behind Dan's back the other day... she couldn't say it to his face though.

That being said, they all talk about people behind their backs in that sense, but it seems the forum has gunned for Dan, unfortunately.

lostalex 22-06-2013 05:47 PM

Dexter is far more of a "stereotypical gay" than Dan is.

Dexter is way more "faggy". (pardon my french)