ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Poor katie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229785)

Samm 10-07-2013 08:00 PM

Poor katie

I feel sorry for her. Daley will have nobody when he gets out hazel would want nothing to do with him and katie will get rid of him

Watch interview

GiRTh 10-07-2013 08:01 PM

Seen it but thanks. :thumbs:

smeagol 10-07-2013 08:03 PM

id rather a orc chew my nuts of than watch that again ty though
i swear those tears are fake. and she enjoyed comin on too much ,smiling lovin it she was at the start

Emmyasdfghjkl 10-07-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeagol (Post 6153930)
id rather a orc chew my nuts of than watch that again ty though
i swear those tears are fake. and she enjoyed comin on too much ,smiling lovin it she was at the start

it was clearly real, I don't understand how it was fake.

Tozzie 10-07-2013 08:06 PM

yeah my heart went out to her but Daleys done her a favour because now she can move onto someone who deserves her. Daley obviously can't be trusted and doesn't know how to control his urges. She's a fool if she gets with him when he gets out of the house. I certainly don't think it was fake, she was clearly upset.

sampvt 10-07-2013 08:06 PM

She seems to be getting a bit of a slating. She admits that she stole Daley from his old x and she had his child. Does that make her worse than Hazel or better. Seems like her tears last night have been noticed to be dry and she did actually recover remarkably quickly. DS are reporting she is hawking the tabloids for cash to tell secrets type of deal and she seems to be remarkably together for someone who has lost (or dumped) her boyfriend and I have a funny feeling we are going to hear a lot more from her over the next few weeks.

karezza 10-07-2013 08:07 PM

How much did Katie get paid for appearing on BOTS?

Tozzie 10-07-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6153947)
She seems to be getting a bit of a slating. She admits that she stole Daley from his old x and she had his child. Does that make her worse than Hazel or better. Seems like her tears last night have been noticed to be dry and she did actually recover remarkably quickly. DS are reporting she is hawking the tabloids for cash to tell secrets type of deal and she seems to be remarkably together for someone who has lost (or dumped) her boyfriend and I have a funny feeling we are going to hear a lot more from her over the next few weeks.

I didn't know she had stolen Daley from his X, well that makes her as bad as Hazel doesn't it, and here I was feeling sorry for her!

GiRTh 10-07-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6153967)
I didn't know she had stolen Daley from his X, well that makes her as bad as Hazel doesn't it, and here I was feeling sorry for her!

It was mentioned in one tweet that has now mysteriously disappeared. Very few people saw it. Personally I think we should stop mentioning this kind of speculation until it is confirmed.

sampvt 10-07-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6153967)

She tweeted it herself. He was in a stable relationship with a kid to her and Katie came along and (according to her tweets) she stole him away from her. In my book that makes her worse than him now as he may have been acting like a nob, but he hasn't kissed or played hide the sausage with her yet.

We should never be tried and convicted till all the evidence is in.

sampvt 10-07-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6153979)
It was mentioned in one tweet that has now mysteriously disappeared. Very few people saw it. Personally I think we should stop mentioning this kind of speculation until it is confirmed.

Quite a few people on DS saw it and I believe there are a few posts with it copied and pasted into the body of the message. You are right though, we shouldn't stand in judgement but on the same vain, we shouldn't feel sorry for someone who advocates such action that she is pretending to be the victim of.

Tozzie 10-07-2013 08:17 PM

who tweeted it? Katie or his old girlfriend?

GiRTh 10-07-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6153997)

Dunno. Not many people saw it.

sampvt 10-07-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6153997)

Katie herself and some of Daleys family have mentioned it too, so there seems to be no love lost there.

smeagol 10-07-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmyasdfghjkl (Post 6153938)
it was clearly real, I don't understand how it was fake.

the crying bit my first reaction was she's acting that. then i noticed she didn't seem to be really crying . but maybe im just too cynical .
she should never of been allowed on thou. thought they were just goin to do a short phone thing like that do. not turn it into a jermemy vile show.

Gillian-73 10-07-2013 08:32 PM

Ah the mysterious tweet!

sampvt 10-07-2013 08:38 PM

We could go on surmising all day long but only time will tell who is right and who is wrong. Bottom line is that if we are al to believe things from the written posts we will be right or wrong quite a lot. Who Knows, in fact who cares, it was simply wrong of BB to bring an outside source in to hang a HM when he didn't have the chance to defend himself however how bad he was acting.

Consider this....I was on the tour in America years ago and a fellow pro used to spit a lot. I told him it was gross and he told me he had extreme Peoria and mouth infections which created bacteria and he didn't want to swallow the fluid so he spat it out. Could that be Wolfy,s secret reason for spitting, I don't think so but who knows. let us not judge till we are fully aware of the facts.