ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   How badly was the ending edited? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230205)

Jake. 14-07-2013 09:11 PM

How badly was the ending edited?

Watching the LF from last night and comparing it to what we was just shown.. bloody hell :bored: I know they can't stick the full 40 odd minutes in the HL show but they literally just showed 20 seconds then them laughing at the end, nothing like the LF showed at all

fingers 14-07-2013 09:14 PM

Nor were the HMs sitting in the garden as they , H&D, got under the duvet.

Niamh. 15-07-2013 09:06 AM

I didn't watch LF, what was the difference?

Indy 15-07-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6168911)
I didn't watch LF, what was the difference?

He spent about 15 minutes swearing at her, telling her she needed to get used to him talking to her like that, and telling her she secretly liked it when he talked to her like that. He wasn't just suggesting she not wear makeup, he talked at length about how the girls he goes with only wear makeup for special occasions and that she didn't need to worry so much about work (in any other situation, picture the conversation where the guy says, you don't need makeup, and you don't need to work, and no, you don't need to call your friends, and we won't be going to visit your parents this weekend, etc). It was very choppily edited together, leaving out most of his aggression.

Niamh. 15-07-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy (Post 6168920)
He spent about 15 minutes swearing at her, telling her she needed to get used to him talking to her like that, and telling her she secretly liked it when he talked to her like that. He wasn't just suggesting she not wear makeup, he talked at length about how the girls he goes with only wear makeup for special occasions and that she didn't need to worry so much about work (in any other situation, picture the conversation where the guy says, you don't need makeup, and you don't need to work, and no, you don't need to call your friends, and we won't be going to visit your parents this weekend, etc). It was very choppily edited together, leaving out most of his aggression.

Oh really? How weird and creepy.

emmetmcl 15-07-2013 11:06 AM

That makes sense. I was wondering why she seemed so uncomfortable about being told not to wear make up.

Kizzy 15-07-2013 11:18 AM

Really badly!
Wonder wow they will play down last nights?...

Indy 15-07-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6169171)
Really badly!
Wonder wow they will play down last nights?...

Unless they're going to show his warning, they'll probably gloss over the whole thing and focus on Callum's meltdown instead.