ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Gina painting her face in white makeup , the blonde wig and fake contact lenses.... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232672)

brucie 31-07-2013 02:29 PM

Gina painting her face in white makeup , the blonde wig and fake contact lenses....

..not to mention the fabricated posh English accent when in the diary room..

She went mad at Jemima for even suggesting that a relationship with a white guy would be doubtful then pulled the race card when it was clear she was losing the argument...

What's the deal?? Is she ashamed of something and is desparate to be something or even someone else?

GiRTh 31-07-2013 02:30 PM

Who knows but her story doesn't add up.

brucie 31-07-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6233416)
Who knows but her story doesn't add up.

Most people with money don't really behave like her..her backstory is as nonsensical as Dexters..

GiRTh 31-07-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucie (Post 6233417)
Most people with money don't really behave like her..her backstory is as nonsensical as Dexters..

Exactly. I have a couple of friends who are millionaires and they'd never leave the house in the cheap clothes that Gina wears.

brucie 31-07-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6233439)
Exactly. I have a couple of friends who are millionaires and they'd never leave the house in the cheap clothes that Gina wears.

What annoys me is that she is forever having a pop at the other girls in the house starting with Sallie..plus Charlie and Gina..pure jealousy because some of them are getting attention from male housemates and she is ignored.

I heard her call one of them a 'sket'...which is amazing considering she walks around the house daily with everything on display and basically looking like a pro..

brucie 31-07-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 6233439)

So what kind of clothes do they wear?

blue 31-07-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucie (Post 6233445)
What annoys me is that she is forever having a pop at the other girls in the house starting with Sallie..plus Charlie and Gina..pure jealousy because some of them are getting attention from male housemates and she is ignored.

I heard her call one of them a 'sket'...which is amazing considering she walks around the house daily with everything on display and basically looking like a pro..

i have not seen her in a bikini like hazel, it's seems as hazel doesn't have many clothes apart from bikinis

MrWong 31-07-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue (Post 6235237)
i have not seen her in a bikini like hazel, it's seems as hazel doesn't have many clothes apart from bikinis

Hazel partially dressed showing cleavage = Good.

Gina fully dressed showing cleavage = Bad.

Keep up!!

lovebigbrotheruk 31-07-2013 11:24 PM

The hypocrisy on this forum is weird.

My black friend wears lots of make up, has a blonde weave and blue contact lenses but is a very proud black person. Plus has a VERY posh accent.

Your post is nonsensical.

Wait...can black people not have posh accents OP?

Withano 31-07-2013 11:35 PM

My white friend dyed her hair black and then went out sun tanning

armand.kay 31-07-2013 11:37 PM

If a bitch is racist(not saying jamima was) I will tell them where to go regardless of whether my hair is blond, green or blue or whether I got baby powder on my face.

armand.kay 31-07-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 6235404)
My white friend dyed her hair black and then went out sun tanning

She's apparently not white anymore.

alex_front2 31-07-2013 11:46 PM

Although iam not a fan of this look , maybe if media stopped treating black girls like $hite, worthless, and invisible and only promoting mixed race black people as the acceptsble face of blackness and stop trying to shovel white women down black womens throats as icons for black women (rita ora, cara delevigne, iggie azealia, Kardashians will never be icons for black women so give us more venus n serena, sloane stephens, azelia banks, laurs mvula, michelle obama and joan smalls)

Jords 31-07-2013 11:54 PM

Gina does actually use make-up to make herself look better than without it.

SurfersCreed 01-08-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 6235410)
If a bitch is racist(not saying jamima was) I will tell them where to go regardless of whether my hair is blond, green or blue or whether I got baby powder on my face.

^But you'd have to have a screw loose to construe what Jemima said as "racist".
It was Gina who should have been called to the Diary Room for making such a vile accusation.

SurfersCreed 01-08-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 6235435)
Although iam not a fan of this look , maybe if media stopped treating black girls like $hite, worthless, and invisible and only promoting mixed race black people as the acceptsble face of blackness and stop trying to shovel white women down black womens throats as icons for black women (rita ora, cara delevigne, iggie azealia, Kardashians will never be icons for black women so give us more venus n serena, sloane stephens, azelia banks, laurs mvula, michelle obama and joan smalls)

^Ok... repeat after me: There is no conspiracy! :xyxwave:

Every culture/society on earth has there own "ideal" of beauty.
The fact that Caucasian women come closest to that "ideal" in western cultures is totally NATURAL.
It should be EXPECTED given that the majority of the population in western countries are white.
Futhermore, the modelling industry has gone out of its way to make people aware that beauty comes in all colours.

In any case, the fact that Gina has to work twice as hard to look half as good as Hazel has NOTHING to do with being black.
Hazel just hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery. So did Naomi Campbell.

Btw. Kim Kardashian is Armenian, not "mixed".