ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   HM's gang up on the innocent. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233494)

Jamie585 06-08-2013 10:07 AM

HM's gang up on the innocent.

Charlie is BY FAR the least bitchy HM and Gina and Hazel start on her for being bitchy? Gina constantly bitches about Hazel and in the DR she pretty much slates everyone? So she can't talk, and Hazel is obviously very bitchy and she has said some bad things about Charlie behind her back wheres her telling off? Now all the HM's are just jumping on the Charlie hate bandwagen and its bordering on bullying.

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie585 (Post 6254144)
Charlie is BY FAR the least bitchy HM and Gina and Hazel start on her for being bitchy? Gina constantly bitches about Hazel and in the DR she pretty much slates everyone? So she can't talk, and Hazel is obviously very bitchy and she has said some bad things about Charlie behind her back wheres her telling off? Now all the HM's are just jumping on the Charlie hate bandwagen and its bordering on bullying.

What happened last night? I don't like that lot ganging up on people. They did it with Dexter , Callum and now Charlie. :bored:

Sandz38 06-08-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie585 (Post 6254144)

I agree I really liked gina and hazel till last night I've seen this gina Charlie fued building up for a while, I hope Charlie can find at least one friend to get her through her time there. I felt for Charlie last night not one girl would let her speak they all shouted over her.

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandz38 (Post 6254198)
I agree I really liked gina and hazel till last night I've seen this gina Charlie fued building up for a while, I hope Charlie can find at least one friend to get her through her time there. I felt for Charlie last night not one girl would let her speak they all shouted over her.

Did Dexter defend Charlie? I heard he was the only one to do that. I missed the live bit of the show.

rusticgal 06-08-2013 10:26 AM

I agree...Charlie is not a bitch. Gina is loving it and she is quite a bitch in the diary room.
Hazel has never had Charlies back....its a pity Charlies friend didnt say that instead of bringing up the 'Daley' thing. Hazel is a nasty bit of work and I hope they show her spite tonight.
Charlie does not deserve any of that....Ilike Charlie.

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 6254202)
I agree...Charlie is not a bitch. Gina is loving it and she is quite a bitch in the diary room.
Hazel has never had Charlies back....its a pity Charlies friend didnt say that instead of bringing up the 'Daley' thing. Hazel is a nasty bit of work and I hope they show her spite tonight.
Charlie does not deserve any of that....Ilike Charlie.

I want Hazel out now. Charlie does not deserve this.

Sandz38 06-08-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6254200)
Did Dexter defend Charlie? I heard he was the only one to do that. I missed the live bit of the show.

Yes he did but they even tried to get dexter to single her out by stirring it up its horrid I'm sick to death ov gina the chewbacca looking runt! And hazel is vile and all

Lister of Smeg 06-08-2013 10:30 AM

Hazel is acting like an idiot all this because Charlies friend nominated her woohoo get over yourself love its an opion doesnt mean Charlie herself shares it.

Ellen 06-08-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6254200)

I think he may have Vanessa but someone told him something about Charlie & he went to ask Hazel who told him the story according to her. Dexter then went on to say he felt like a right mug.
Not 100% but i think it was to do with Dexter & Callum in a task :conf:
He was chatting to Charlie this morning though.

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandz38 (Post 6254208)
Yes he did but they even tried to get dexter to single her out by stirring it up its horrid I'm sick to death ov gina the chewbacca looking runt! And hazel is vile and all

Dexter cares for Charlie. I'm glad he's giving her advice. I want Hazel out now.

smudgie 06-08-2013 10:33 AM

Well, I am glad I happened last night before I wasted money on Gina in the final, she was in my top 2 .

Gina used it all to stir, being so near the final she was lapping it up.
I have no time for Charlie, about time she was outed as the devious user she is.
I felt sorry for Hazel, terrible slagging off from Charlie's friend but then she went on to be way OTT nasty.

All in all very good TV.:joker:

Edit. Dexter turned out to be a right turncoat, poor Charlie.

Sandz38 06-08-2013 10:33 AM

I'm voting hazel out and hoping that gina is kicked out loose lipped and fickle she's turned on every friend in there she has had and loves the drama, laughing and hugging hazel while Charlie was crying.

Lister of Smeg 06-08-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandz38 (Post 6254208)

this alliance between Hazel and Gina is so fake its sickening.

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 6254214)
I think he may have Vanessa but someone told him something about Charlie & he went to ask Hazel who told him the story according to her. Dexter then went on to say he felt like a right mug.
Not 100% but i think it was to do with Dexter & Callum in a task :conf:
He was chatting to Charlie this morning though.

Dexter has been giving Charlie advice this morning. He'll never turn on her. He likes her.

Tozzie 06-08-2013 10:34 AM

I don't mind Charlie at all, she's a soft touch and they know it. I saw Charlies face last night when he friend nominated Hazel and I could tell she was worried about that. For goodness sakes it wasn't Charlie that nominated her, Hazel needs to get over it. Gina is starting to get on my nerves now too, she's been in my top 2 all the way through, but not anymore.

smudgie 06-08-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6254223)
Dexter won't turn on Charlie. He likes her. Glad he's defending her, even if he's the only one. Charlie is nice.

He did though.:joker:

Sandz38 06-08-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg (Post 6254222)
this alliance between Hazel and Gina is so fake its sickening.

Exactly they have hated each other since the start its all to pick off the weaker ones

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6254224)
I don't mind Charlie at all, she's a soft touch and they know it. I saw Charlies face last night when he friend nominated Hazel and I could tell she was worried about that. For goodness sakes it wasn't Charlie that nominated her, Hazel needs to get over it. Gina is starting to get on my nerves now too, she's been in my top 2 all the way through, but not anymore.

I knew Dexter would not turn on her. He's a nice guy.

Jamie585 06-08-2013 10:42 AM

Gina has gone from my top 3 down to my bottom 2! She is so fake and she is finally showing her true colours. The hugging Hazel at the end of the argument was so fake and just pathetic, get em both out!!

Vanessa 06-08-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie585 (Post 6254258)
Gina has gone from my top 3 down to my bottom 2! She is so fake and she is finally showing her true colours. The hugging Hazel at the end of the argument was so fake and just pathetic, get em both out!!

Agreed! Let's get Hazel out. Charlie is in danger this week.

Sandz38 06-08-2013 10:46 AM

Vanessa have you watched it yet chick??xx

erinp5 06-08-2013 10:47 AM

jet 06-08-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandz38 (Post 6254221)
I'm voting hazel out and hoping that gina is kicked out loose lipped and fickle she's turned on every friend in there she has had and loves the drama, laughing and hugging hazel while Charlie was crying.

She does relish the drama. When Sam confronted Dexter in the garden the other night she was jumping up and down and clapping her hands in excitement right in front of them. I went off her quite a bit then and there.

I think Hazel is wary of Charlie since she brought up the Daley thing a few days ago out of the blue, and also because she told Hazel that the viewers would think she is fake by showing emotion over the letters.

As for Charlie, she goes on and on and on instead of stating her case and letting it go. She bores me to tears.

Jemal 06-08-2013 10:51 AM

Dexter did turn on her. He didnt even back the girl all he done was give some callum like advice.

Niamh. 06-08-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6254277)
Dexter did turn on her. He didnt even back the girl all he done was give some callum like advice.

Yes ^ I think people should atleast watch the video before they decide who is right and who is wrong tbh