ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Official COMPLAINT Thread Re. Bullying Hazel (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233840)

SurfersCreed 08-08-2013 10:29 PM

Official COMPLAINT Thread Re. Bullying Hazel

The producers overstepped the line tonight.

The physical abuse (electro shocks, the hunger rations) and emotional abuse (the 'empowerment' of HM's who are OBVIOUSLY going to use that power to bully Hazel) actually upset me tonight.

I don't mean I found it 'annoying' or 'unfair'. I mean I actually found upsetting.

Although the bullying is CHANNELED through Gina, it's still the producers who are orchestrating it.

Please sign this thread or leave your comment if you were angered or upset by the events that were broadcast tonight.

Jemal 08-08-2013 10:30 PM

She is getting targetted. That's for sure. When she said she had an headache and she felt ill yet Gina still abused her power to make her do something which was out of order imo.

Josy 08-08-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

The physical abuse (electro shocks, the hunger rations) and emotional abuse (the 'empowerment' of HM's who are OBVIOUSLY going to use that power to bully Hazel) actually upset me tonight.
That would be called an endurance task...

Hazel wasn't bullied.

waylander1973 08-08-2013 10:36 PM

I agree it's too much, gina is bullying hazel.

the_answers 08-08-2013 10:39 PM

Not happy producers !

Will think very carefully before tuning in or handing over any money for CBB.

Jarrod 08-08-2013 10:40 PM

The task has been used almost every year since BB9...

MTVN 08-08-2013 10:40 PM

We must all barrage C5 with complains until Gina is removed from the house in disgrace!!!

Jarrod 08-08-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 6263700)
We must all barrage C5 with complains until Gina is removed from the house in disgrace!!!

With just 10 days to go!!!!

Scotialinz 08-08-2013 10:42 PM

Actually disgusted. Gina is the instigator, but Charlie and Sophie are completely complicit with it! It is ethically shocking:nono:

Josy 08-08-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 6263700)

Or they cancel the show, great idea.

Know what's an even better idea? just turn the channel if it bothers you , I have heard its really easy to press the buttons :idc:

steviebhoy 08-08-2013 10:42 PM

What a load of pish :lol: :lol: :lol:

brucie 08-08-2013 10:42 PM

Hazel WAS bullied this evening...no question with the cowards sophie and charlie following that munter Gina's orders like sheep

Toy Soldier 08-08-2013 10:43 PM

Saying "it's just a task" is a cop-out. It's like looking at someone being singled out specifically, sneered at and laughed at, by a boss in any workplace and trying to say "Nothing wrong with it, it's your job and they're your boss so suck it up".

It's not Gina though. The producers are using her, she's a bit dim and doesn't really realise. The producers have been singling Hazel out with all sorts of tasks, for weeks. Morning gunge, eating weird things, who is the snake, popularity line-up, and now this? They try to get away with it by saying "it's all down to the public!" but when they set these things up they know EXACTLY how they're going to pan out. It really is sick. It's a heartless, once-rich, now-floundering company essentially torturing a girl to improve their ratings. The more the public bays for her blood, the better for them. They're like a Roman emperor in their box seat it the Colosseum, sending out the lions to rip someone to shreds for the entertainment of the crowd.

MTVN 08-08-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6263716)

Know what's an even better idea? just turn the channel if it bothers you , I have heard its really easy to press the buttons :idc:

If I turned the channel off than you would all miss out on my great opinions though

Scotialinz 08-08-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6263628)
That would be called an endurance task...

Hazel wasn't bullied.

Rubbish. Endurance? Yes, endurance of bullying from Gina. Gina is the sly and manipulative one.

MTVN 08-08-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 6263704)
With just 10 days to go!!!!

No doubt it is a daunting mission we have on our hands but I am confident we can pull it off

mazzz 08-08-2013 10:45 PM

I think giving power to Gina was an orchestrated attempt by BB to set up Hazel to be targeted. I did not enjoy tonight's episode one bit. I am actually disgusted with BB producers. Three girls and Dexter ganging up on Hazel who has in my eyes just being herself, standing up to queen Gina and totally duped by Gina and Charlie who were enemies one minute and friends the next!

Jarrod 08-08-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 6263732)
No doubt it is a daunting mission we have on our hands but I am confident we can pull it off

Yes I am sure..

Sorry but the title of this thread. My god. If you have a complaint take it to Channel 5 or OFCOM.

jackc1806 08-08-2013 10:48 PM

It's a tv show mate

rusticgal 08-08-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotialinz (Post 6263713)
Actually disgusted. Gina is the instigator, but Charlie and Sophie are completely complicit with it! It is ethically shocking:nono:

...Sophie NOT charlie. Sophie was stirring it all up just like she has been all series.

By the way....some of you really need to get real...its a game show FFS.

Northern Monkey 08-08-2013 10:48 PM

They've used electric shock pads before multiple times.Hazel knew this when she signed up i would assume.She must have signed a contract.No wonder the show is getting dumbed down with silly complaints like this.

M X 08-08-2013 10:48 PM

This is ridiculous. And I'm not just saying this as a Gina fan.

They know what they are signing up for when they go in Big Brother, and the 'shock' suits have been used for years.

Gina wasn't bullying Hazel. I think everyones forgetting that Gina was excluded by the entire house for the first 3 weeks? Where was everybody calling the other housemates bullies then?

sampvt 08-08-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6263716)

Wow.....This issue is hot. One mod telling another mod where to get off. Who said they are not human, lol.

M X 08-08-2013 10:48 PM

This is ridiculous. And I'm not just saying this as a Gina fan.

They know what they are signing up for when they go in Big Brother, and the 'shock' suits have been used for years.

Gina wasn't bullying Hazel. I think everyones forgetting that Gina was excluded by the entire house for the first 3 weeks? Where was everybody calling the other housemates bullies then?

MTVN 08-08-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6263757)
Wow.....This issue is hot. One mod telling another mod where to get off. Who said they are not human, lol.

I know, she is a disgrace