ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Is Dexters Situation That Different From Daley's? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234128)

Jemal 10-08-2013 06:14 PM

Is Dexters Situation That Different From Daley's?

I know its a task, but people think dexter doesnt have a girlfriend when he does. If he didnt she wouldn't of came all that way just for dexter. Especially with rumours that she dumped him untrue. Is it wrong? Is there such thing as an open relationship? Imo there isn't. Your either taken or your single.

And dexter fans dont take this as a dexter bashing thread, im just comparing him to Daley as they were both unsure about their relaionship status. Also both were put in situation out of their hands, (safehouse by the public) and (kiss with Charlie by Marcus Bentley 'do what your told' task)

What do you make of this whole situation?
I find it very similar. Both came in saying they have girlfriends and during both change their minds because of girls in the house.

CaudleHalbard 10-08-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6270972)
I know its a task, but people think dexter doesnt have a girlfriend when he does.

Nobody believes he does, including the producers

Jemal 10-08-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 6270976)
Nobody believes he does, including the producers

Well Emma thinks he does. Because she annouced she was there with his mum yesterday night.

smudgie 10-08-2013 06:16 PM

I think the conclusion is that she is yet another one of his hired help.

CaudleHalbard 10-08-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6270980)
Well Emma thinks he does. Because she annouced she was there with his mum yesterday night.

Silly Emma! :p:D

This is the same Emma who continues to peddle the idea that Gina is rich..........

Brother Leon 10-08-2013 06:19 PM

Daley had the "love of his life" on the outside until Hazel threw herself at him(while knowing this). He then suddenly changed to "oh we broke up". Dex said from day 1 he dated someone new, but she gave him a hall pass as it was a young start to a relationship. Nothing alike imo. Daley's GF was heartbroken and the girl Dex was dating has a new BF anyway lol

Jemal 10-08-2013 06:20 PM

IF SHE HAS A NEW BF, WHY WAS SHE THERE YESTERDAY. I just dont understand im confused.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 10-08-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6270994)
IF SHE HAS A NEW BF, WHY WAS SHE THERE YESTERDAY. I just dont understand im confused.

she tweeted yesterday that she is happy for dexter to hang out with Charlie because she has a new bf and wishes him the best OF LUCK.... are you gonna think for her as well now? :conf:

jet 10-08-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadouken (Post 6270980)

No Dexter fan is going to admit he has a girlfriend, because then they would have to admit he's a two timing snake and that would never do. Emma is lying about the G/F. Dexter is lying about the G/F. Even though she was interviewed by Emma with other family and friends a while back.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 10-08-2013 06:24 PM

she doesn't seem unhappy considering she tweeted this....

charlotte nelson ‏@_charlie_n011 22h

Sitting with dexters mum #teamdexter #bbuk keep dexter in! @bbuk

Jemal 10-08-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 6271014)
No Dexter fan is going to admit he has a girlfriend, because then they would have to admit he's a two timing snake and that would never do. Emma is lying about the G/F. Dexter is lying about the G/F. Even though she was interviewed by Emma with other family and friends a while back.

Loool yeah true.

jet 10-08-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6271000)
she tweeted yesterday that she is happy for dexter to hang out with Charlie because she has a new bf and wishes him the best OF LUCK.... are you gonna think for her as well now? :conf:

Well good for her that she's dumped him. After seeing him crawling all over the girls in the house she has done the right thing.

CaudleHalbard 10-08-2013 06:27 PM

For heaven's sake, Dexter may have been out couple of times socially with Charlotte. Whatever it was, she's moved on and so should we.

Mystic Mock 10-08-2013 06:28 PM

Tbh just going away from this series for a moment the public were hypocrites in Chantelle and Preston's year as well, Preston had a girlfriend, Chantelle went after him, he accepted it and they one went onto win the whole series and the other came 4th.

Cherie 10-08-2013 06:30 PM

As I said on the other thread where the OP asked the exact same question, Dexter has stated it was a very new relationship, people use the term girlfriend/boyfriend loosely. Daley was in an 8 month steady relationship.

Jemal 10-08-2013 06:30 PM

She did say in her interview on BBOTS it was a test to see if hes loyal and faithful. Well shes got her answer. Good on her i guess. Charlie and dexter should be interesting when they get out. No way will that last, but she just wants a record deal. Good on her

Kazanne 10-08-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

I know its a task, but people think dexter doesnt have a girlfriend when he does. If he didnt she wouldn't of came all that way just for dexter. Especially with rumours that she dumped him untrue. Is it wrong? Is there such thing as an open relationship? Imo there isn't. Your either taken or your single.

And dexter fans dont take this as a dexter bashing thread, im just comparing him to Daley as they were both unsure about their relaionship status. Also both were put in situation out of their hands, (safehouse by the public) and (kiss with Charlie by Marcus Bentley 'do what your told' task)

I find it very similar. Both came in saying they have girlfriends and during both change their minds because of girls in the house.

LOL,Now you've opened a can of worms,you know its one rule for him and another rule for the rest of them.

Lex 10-08-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Callum's gone!...Dexter kicked his sorry arse!...Deal with it Hadouken!...It's just making you look petty! :whistle:...:devil:

Tozzie 10-08-2013 06:33 PM

I don't think you can compare Dexter & Daley really, Dexter hasn't been going round putting hats over his willy area unless of course I've missed something. As I see it, its all been a bit of harmless flirting with Dexter & Charlie, nothing serious. I really think if Daley could have he would have shagged Hazel :shocked::blush: (did I really just type that) whilst in the house thats the difference, I really can't see Dexter doing that, I think Dexter has more self control than that. Of course I could be wrong though but I hope I'm not!

jet 10-08-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 6271028)
For heaven's sake, Dexter may have been out couple of times socially with Charlotte. Whatever it was, she's moved on and so should we.

You post up a storm criticizing Hazel yet you want us to 'move on' when Dexter doesn't look as white as snow?

CaudleHalbard 10-08-2013 06:35 PM

I assume Daley and Katie were actually living together.

Dexter and Charlotte, assuming it wasn't all part of the back story, had just been out a couple of times and he had what he described as a "house pass" from her which suggests she wasn't that bothered.

As if to prove the point it appears Charlotte has already moved on to another guy.

Cherie 10-08-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6271045)
I don't think you can compare Dexter & Daley really, Dexter hasn't been going round putting hats over his willy area unless of course I've missed something. As I see it, its all been a bit of harmless flirting with Dexter & Charlie, nothing serious. I really think if Daley could have he would have shagged Hazel :shocked::blush: (did I really just type that) whilst in the house thats the difference, I really can't see Dexter doing that, I think Dexter has more self control than that. Of course I could be wrong though but I hope I'm not!

Yes there are vast differences in how Daley and Dexter have conducted their "affairs"! :devil:

Kazanne 10-08-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6271045)

I saw him with a thimble in that said place Tozzie!!! and you could have quite easily missed it:devil:

honeydew 10-08-2013 06:38 PM

I have to laugh at this thread.. Of course it is different...

This thread....What a joke....:joker::joker: lol lol

Jemal 10-08-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 6271042)
Callum's gone!...Dexter kicked his sorry arse!...Deal with it Hadouken!...It's just making you look petty! :whistle:...:devil:

What? Does callum have to do with it??
Jesus Christ if you can't debate dont open the thread. Please.