ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   People criticise Daley for flirting but not Dexter? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234274)

Headie 11-08-2013 08:11 PM

People criticise Daley for flirting but not Dexter?

This isn't an anti-Dexter thread, he's actually growing on me more and more and I'd be overjoyed if he won, but don't understand why everyone made a big fuss over Daley expressing that he "liked" Hazel and then flirting with her all the time even though he had a girlfriend, but Dexter has done the exact same thing with Charlie?

Is it just because he's a fan favourite? Or because his lifestyle's fake and his girlfriends fake? I mean, his girlfriend still comes to evictions and supports him, and she didn't get a serious interview on BOTS or anything. Just a question I was wanting to be answered as I just thought of it whilst watch this Chexter thing rekindle again on the HL show.

Ramsay 11-08-2013 08:12 PM

they went on like 2 dates..his girlfriend gave him a free pass and now has a new boyfriend but still supports dexter so she obviously doesnt care
daley's girlfriend was with him for a very long time and was upset when that stuff went down..think there is a kid involved too? so that's the difference

smeagol 11-08-2013 08:13 PM

not another anti dexter thread is he now fav to win or something thats 3 odd ones ina row lol

Vanessa 11-08-2013 08:13 PM

Dexter and Charlotte only went on 2 dates. I wouldn't class that as a proper relationship. She has a new boyfriend and still supports Dexter to win.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 11-08-2013 08:14 PM

do we have to give the same answer on every single thread about Dexter's gf or what......

parmnion 11-08-2013 08:15 PM

It's because his penis is so small it can not penetrate.

smeagol 11-08-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 6274878)

very random. im sure its bigger than ginas lol and i doubt the twins have seen theres in years lol

Headie 11-08-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6274868)
do we have to give the same answer on every single thread about Dexter's gf or what......

Simple answer = Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6274863)
Dexter and Charlotte only went on 2 dates. I wouldn't class that as a proper relationship. She has a new boyfriend and still supports Dexter to win.

Ah ok. Thank you for actually giving me an answer, unlike other people in this thread! :xyxwave:

Why did Emma say Dexter's girlfriend was in the eviction crowd then if they aren't dating?

anne666 11-08-2013 08:25 PM

If Channel 5 had given us the same sob story interview as Daley's GF, I still wouldn't have believed it just as I didn't believe that.They missed a trick there.

anne666 11-08-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HB123 (Post 6274938)
Simple answer = Yes.

Ah ok. Thank you for actually giving me an answer, unlike other people in this thread! :xyxwave:

Why did Emma say Dexter's girlfriend was in the eviction crowd then if they aren't dating?

They have it all sussed before they even enter the house, a new generation of BB professionals I'm afraid. They will all laugh all the way to the bank.

Withano 11-08-2013 08:29 PM

I think the "free pass" saved him, his girlfriend is probably getting more dick than a prostitute

Vanessa 11-08-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Simple answer = Yes.

No idea. Maybe she doesn't know about it. It was Dexter friend Jo who said all this on twitter. :shrug:

waylander1973 11-08-2013 08:36 PM

It is different situation, you should it see as such.

Dexter's girlfriend only dated him twice.

Daley's girlfriend had couple of months with him before he went into the house.

if you dated someone for months then you are clearly are in committed relationship.

For the record i think daley was more wrong than hazel in the flirting between them, if he had or wanted his girlfriend back why did he go there in the first place. :conf:

anne666 11-08-2013 08:37 PM

BB professionals? Nothing more !

Vicky. 11-08-2013 08:40 PM

Dexters girlfriend isnt exactly a girlfriend if they have dated twice. Even so, she gave him a pass which to me means she didnt care in the first place..but she reckons it was a test. But she did give it, confirmed by her. She is now seeing someone else and wishes Dexter well.

Also Dexter in no way behaved like Daley. There have been a few talks of meeting on the outside and some hugs (and a kiss that they had to do for a task). No erection rubbing and such :o

parmnion 11-08-2013 08:42 PM

I don't think dexter has ticked the girlfriend for when I,m on tv box yet.

icecakes 11-08-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 6274878)

How nasty, he's only a game show contestant you know, not a mass murderer :nono:

parmnion 11-08-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecakes (Post 6275092)
How nasty, he's only a game show contestant you know, not a mass murderer :nono:

Yes, of course. Silly me, guess ill just have to stick to whispering about Denis nielsons chode.

cookiemonster 11-08-2013 08:59 PM

Daley's relationship was established, Dexter's wasn't. plus he probably didn't really want to be with her as she would have been attracted to the fake Dexter which wasn't the real him

icecakes 11-08-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 6275111)
Yes, of course. Silly me, guess ill just have to stick to whispering about Denis nielsons chode.

perhaps you should

Kazanne 11-08-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Simple answer = Yes.

She's also been saying she is pissed at him but funny how those things are brushed under the carpet,lol
this doesnt look like a two date affair
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/big-bro...travers-video/

CaudleHalbard 11-08-2013 09:11 PM

Dexter is totally incapable of flirting! :D

anne666 11-08-2013 09:12 PM

Once again folks, BB professionals.

Cherie 11-08-2013 09:12 PM

Sense of Deja Vue here, didn't we have a similar thread yesterday.

Jemal 11-08-2013 09:13 PM

I made a thread about this.
Also stated that Emma said hes girlfriend was in the crowd
But of course i got attacked and accused of hating dexter. Which i do, but tht isnt why i made the thread.