ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Sam declares histrue feelings for Gina video (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235427)

erinp5 18-08-2013 11:53 PM

Sam declares histrue feelings for Gina video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9CRLFzsakg

reece(: 18-08-2013 11:55 PM

So he doesn't love Jemima and now it's Gina? Give me a break.

erinp5 18-08-2013 11:56 PM

Sam had a go at Dexter for having a GF ,Sam knows Gina has a BF.

Ramsay 19-08-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6303925)

he's such a massive hypocrite it's unreal
but because it's sam, it's all okay and everyone will find it ''cute'' and ''lol oh poor sam getting rejected I MUST VOTE FOR HIM''

erinp5 19-08-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl (Post 6303948)
but because it's sam, it's all okay and everyone will find it ''cute'' and ''lol oh poor sam getting rejected I MUST VOTE FOR HIM''

It's pathetic

Drew. 19-08-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

agreed

Winkie Expand 19-08-2013 12:03 AM

He's never had a girlfriend and because of their friendship they've grown close.

But not that way. No lines have been crossed. He just cares for her and, even still, it's more real than anything has ever been between bloody Dexter and Charlie. :joker:

CaudleHalbard 19-08-2013 12:06 AM

It's just pisstalk. He won't even remember it in the morning.

He has said nasty things about Gina, including about her appearance.

reece(: 19-08-2013 12:07 AM

If it was Hazel..... well no more need be said.

erinp5 19-08-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkie Expand (Post 6303967)
He's never had a girlfriend and because of their friendship they've grown close.

But not that way. No lines have been crossed. He just cares for her and, even still, it's more real than anything has ever been between bloody Dexter and Charlie. :joker:

My ass, he is playing his ace card ,getting this in for the edit tomorrow. I wonder what the twins would say if they could hear him ,they had plenty to say about Dexter and Charlie.

Tozzie 19-08-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkie Expand (Post 6303967)

Dexter & Charlie have never crossed any lines either? Dexter cares a lot for Charlie, unfortunately Charlie doesn't care for Dex as much and has no sexual feelings for him. Because of Big Brother Dexter & Charlie have formed a lovely friendship though. Why are you so against a nice friendship? I'm not against Gina & Sams friendship,

CaudleHalbard 19-08-2013 12:08 AM

But we won't actually see any of this tomorrow, will we?

Perhaps Sam doesn't realise that. The twins would though.

erinp5 19-08-2013 12:09 AM

Remember how angry he got at Sophie when she said that Sam liked Gina,he came at her angry and accused her of twisting his words.

RichardG 19-08-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

we must punish sam for his homewrecking by rewarding him with 5th place in tomorrows final!

/wishfulthinking

erinp5 19-08-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 6303986)
But we won't actually see any of this tomorrow, will we?

Perhaps Sam doesn't realise that. The twins would though.

We will see some footage of today on the show tomorrow before the evictions begin .

Vanessa 19-08-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6303990)
We will see some footage of today on the show tomorrow before the evictions begin .

I hope they show this. Sam has been a prized plonker on live feed. :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 19-08-2013 12:14 AM

Homewrecker Sam's true colours will be revealed on tomorrows hl show. Hopefully it will make up everyones minds to vote for DEXTER TO WIN !!!

Vanessa 19-08-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6304012)
Homewrecker Sam's true colours will be revealed on tomorrows hl show. Hopefully it will make up everyones minds to vote for DEXTER TO WIN !!!

He's a massive hypocrite. :nono:

Winkie Expand 19-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tozzie (Post 6303983)
Dexter & Charlie have never crossed any lines either? Dexter cares a lot for Charlie, unfortunately Charlie doesn't care for Dex as much and has no sexual feelings for him. Because of Big Brother Dexter & Charlie have formed a lovely friendship though. Why are you so against a nice friendship? I'm not against Gina & Sams friendship,

I'm not against a friendship...:( I'm truly happy you've enjoyed him/them.

What I've seen all series is "Actor Dexter" preying on an emotionally weak, naive, real girl and using her as a prop so he has the ability to speak to the camera/audience. He's used her to push his (in my opinion vague and weak) tale of having been on a journey.

That's just how I see it! The most important thing is we've all been entertained even if for different reasons. :)

the_answers 19-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6303925)

Complete hippocrite !

smudgie 19-08-2013 12:31 AM

Awwww bless him.

Lovely lad, wants to shake her boyfriends hand and tell him what a lucky fella he is. What a great compliment to pay her.
Comes across as a well mannered lad, shame Dexter could not have taken some lessons from him:hugesmile:

the_answers 19-08-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winkie Expand (Post 6304039)
What I've seen all series is "Actor Dexter" preying on an emotionally weak, naive, real girl and using her as a prop so he has the ability to speak to the camera/audience. He's used her to push his (in my opinion vague and weak) tale of having been on a journey.

That's just how I see it!

Well thank god you're wrong.
Charlie has been manipulating every situation she can lay her hands on.
Are you seriously telling me that if you know someone has feelings you go and snuggle up to them before pushing them away ?
Is she really so emotionally weak and naive that is stops her putting her head in Sam's crotch ?
I don't think so !

As for the video, can't believe that's gonna help him being so drunk ?!
Bottom line, he's lied and been a complete hippocrite with Dex.
In vino veritas...

Winkie Expand 19-08-2013 12:34 AM

The most important thing is we've all been entertained even if for different reasons. :)

the_answers 19-08-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 6304099)
Comes across as a well mannered lad

Sorry but repeated swearing isn't well mannered.
At least he didn't mention "bellend" tonight though.

jet 19-08-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6304015)
He's a massive hypocrite. :nono:

Did anyone actually listen to the video and understand it? Sam came across as honest, decent and very sweet.
This is getting hilarious. At last I'm actually enjoying these silly threads because they are SO silly. Laughing my ass off!

Night everyone! :thumbs2: