ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Worst series by a mile! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23612)

franky1 12-08-2006 12:22 AM

Worst series by a mile!

This is definitely the worst series of BB by a mile. Its all been an absolute farce and for the last week we are just going to see two Admin removed people eating each others faces off. I thought BB4 was bad but this is just all been a fix to get Nikki back in because of all the morons who think they like her and will spend money voting her to win when she has been out for 5 weeks.

If Nikki comes second and beats Glyn it will be a travesty. Glyn should win Pete might be the most boring housemate ever if he didnt have tourettes he wouldnt be in there let alone win it never gets in any sort of arguement, he is a pussy.

Admin: some of the language in this post is too strong and has been removed

babybay 12-08-2006 12:24 AM

Another Nikki fix. Get over it mate!

lily. 12-08-2006 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by franky1
This is definitely the worst series of BB by a mile. Its all been an absolute farce and for the last week we are just going to see two Admin removed people eating each others faces off. I thought BB4 was bad but this is just all been a fix to get Nikki back in because of all the morons who think they like her and will spend money voting her to win when she has been out for 5 weeks.

If Nikki comes second and beats Glyn it will be a travesty. Glyn should win Pete might be the most boring housemate ever if he didnt have tourettes he wouldnt be in there let alone win it never gets in any sort of arguement, he is a pussy.
I agree.. :thumbs:

xGemmax 12-08-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by babybay
Another Nikki fix. Get over it mate!
Post deleted. Please respect other posters' opinions. Failure to do so will result in an official warning. Kaz.

GlitterEyes 12-08-2006 12:25 AM

I can understand them wanting her back but letting her win is stupid and will annoy the 37% of people who voted her out in the first place. Pete is a genuine nice lad and he should still win but Glyn doesn't deserve to be anywhere in the top 3. So much for his "severe punishment" it was a complete joke.

bonita21 12-08-2006 01:07 AM

well glyn is genuine and nice too so according tou your theory, GE, he should win as well...maybe even more because I have never seen pete standing in somebodys defence, when his friends needed him,like Glyn did it a couple of days ago; what pete does is just hiding in his duvet or most of the time; i personally think that he is boring, active in tasks, yes, but if not his lovestory with nikki, problems with other girls he would be invisible...and i agree that his position is very much determined by the syndrome...he is genuinely sensitive and nice as well thats why people are afraid to nominate him

another fix? get over it? this is a forum and anybody has their right to express opinions even if they are not Pete's fans...BTW he is not a saint or untouchable as you have made him

Blink_Me 12-08-2006 01:08 AM

I'd say number 4 was the worst, but this isn't far off.

This year has been terrible.

kingu 12-08-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Admin deleted post.
Good thing that BB could again accomidate her monitoring. As for your langauge describing housemates, last post of yours I'll be reading.

Hippy 12-08-2006 08:25 AM

Other than the get Nikki back in crap, I've enjoyed this series.

Khudahafiz 12-08-2006 10:59 AM

I've enjoyed this series a lot but the final twist really ruined it!:nono:

Siouxsie 12-08-2006 11:00 AM

Quote:

If Nikki comes second and beats Glyn it will be a travesty. Glyn should win Pete might be the most boring housemate ever if he didnt have tourettes he wouldnt be in there let I agree entirely not the best series was it in fact i wont be too bothered when its all finished.alone win it never gets in any sort of arguement, he is a pussy.

Admin: some of the language in this post is too strong and has been removed
worst big brother ever i agree i wont be sorry when its finished

stoney12 12-08-2006 11:13 AM

Its running a close second to the disaster that was BB4.Too long,Too many HM's,Too many failed twists,not enough variety in the characters,Not enough tension,drama,comedy or controvery created.Nearly over tho:laugh:

Bigmouth 12-08-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by stoney12
Its running a close second to the disaster that was BB4.Too long,Too many HM's,Too many failed twists,not enough variety in the characters,Not enough tension,drama,comedy or controvery created.Nearly over tho:laugh:
:hello::hello: Thank god its nearly over:thumbs:

devilsadvocate 12-08-2006 11:51 AM

come on,it was'nt that bad, we've just got used to more exterme behaviour.it seems that unless people are'nt treatening to kill each other or pretending to be pregnant,some of us are'nt happy.the twist went wrong before,(remember eugene and kinga???).i've enjoyed this series.it had boring people,nice people,and totally vile people,but endemol/channel4/the tabloid press have totally screwed up the last few weeks with all their 'nikki and pete' favouritism.

kelswife 12-08-2006 11:54 AM

The Nikki thing is a farce but all told BB is still as great as always and may it long continue:xyxwave:

devilsadvocate 12-08-2006 11:59 AM

i agree!!!here,here!!!