ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Imogens eviction (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23650)

babybay 12-08-2006 01:12 PM

Imogens eviction

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QSQ0eTlM384

She got cheered!:spin2:

Chrizzle 12-08-2006 01:16 PM

Not a boo in sight
I was so happy for her
Lovely eviction, and a lovely interview I must say

Psylocke 12-08-2006 01:22 PM

Im turned out to be a Lovely girl.Ever since that night jayne and nikki were bitching about aish to imogen and she told them shut up was the real turning point for her
I loved the way she recognised Aish and didnt even mention Grace or Nikki as friends.shes a good girl

MarkWaldorf 12-08-2006 01:25 PM

I was the best eviction ever for me. A nice girl got nice things. Even though I now believe it was her time to go, she was a lovely housemate and she couldnt have given me more

ronnorthnorfolk 12-08-2006 01:27 PM

have to agree it was a really good eviction and interview hope she hugged her mum big time
:love:

MarkWaldorf 12-08-2006 01:28 PM

That reception gives me chills, it was such a good one

Psylocke 12-08-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB06
I was the best eviction ever for me. A nice girl got nice things. Even though I now believe it was her time to go, she was a lovely housemate and she couldnt have given me more
Strangely it was my best eviction aswell,im was never a huge housemate for me,but her interview and smile were refreshing when she left.
She is one girl besides aish that i hope she gets as many oppotunitys in the outside world

Ps.Im Buffys Biggest fan :thumbs:

Chrizzle 12-08-2006 01:30 PM

It was my second favourite eviction
Nikki's was my first- fantastic TV

bananarama 12-08-2006 02:09 PM

So nice to have an eviction without the mood of hate and booing. Thats how early BB's used to be in the main.

Imogen was the most mature and civilized eviction for a very long time. She might have been duller but she got involved and was a steady plodder..A shame she did not make it to the final week.

Nothing against Jenny but to see Jenny there and not Imogen is I think an injustice..

texbex 12-08-2006 02:12 PM

Yeh totally agree I thought she wud ov gt booed but I think she had changed once grace n them had gone and I think she got the biggest cheers I have heard yet lol and the nicest interview

HOT TOPICS HOT TOPICS HOT TOPICS IMOGEN IMOGEN IMOGEN LOL

Arneldo 12-08-2006 02:12 PM

I thaught she got a lilttle boo just as the boos opend that was covered by her screech! but watching back i think it was my imagination!

Im so glad the Boos have been down this year.

I think the only Boo we will see in the Final is Aisleyne but that will only be a lil Boo -- And mybe Nikki depending on what happends this week.

tropical_sunset 12-08-2006 03:44 PM

I thought Imogen was lovely inside and outside the house,:flower: Her interview showed what a nice gilr she is, and they were chanting her name when she got off the podium to have her pics taken. She looked lovely too, her outfit was far better than the one she has been wearing the other times.

No mention of sezer was there!!

texbex 12-08-2006 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tropical_sunset
Legal reasons babes

tropical_sunset 12-08-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by texbex
Quote:

Originally posted by tropical_sunset
Legal reasons babes
I thought that too, dont think he'll be at the finale either, do you???

Craiggy 12-08-2006 05:26 PM

Imogen I already miss you!

Imogen 4 ever!!

Great eviction!

texbex 12-08-2006 05:28 PM

nah dont think he will be allowed dya fink bonnie will I hope shabaz will but dawn is pressing charges or sumtihin isnt she and george well george just doesnt want the publicity not that he has had any at all

Dan_ 12-08-2006 05:31 PM

It was one of my favourite evictions so far, she came across really well and it was good to hear her get a good reaction from the crowd as booing Imogen would have been out of order.

Deep2 12-08-2006 07:01 PM

Dull interview and showed she has absolutely no brain and no personality. She is not nasty or anything, but clearly put in the house for her looks alone.

Slezer 12-08-2006 07:03 PM

I'm happy the crowd are cheering again. They think they get some kind of fame for booing a housemate? Nope, they will just be "the crowd" as always.

xGemmax 12-08-2006 07:05 PM

She got such cheers! I loved her eviction!:hugesmile:

sol 12-08-2006 07:12 PM

I'm pleased she got a great reception. In her interview she didn't come across as boring at all, which proves to me that she isn't a boring person, she's just very intellegent and needs a lot of mental stimulation in my opinion.

bananarama 12-08-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deep2
Dull interview and showed she has absolutely no brain and no personality. She is not nasty or anything, but clearly put in the house for her looks alone.
Takes one to know one...:devil:

Deep2 12-08-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:

Originally posted by Deep2
Takes one to know one...:devil:
What a silly thing to post.

ferg_luvs_bb7 12-08-2006 07:17 PM

Her eviction was the best one this series IMO. Her interview was so genuine, shes such a lovely girl

emily-imogen 12-08-2006 08:07 PM

I loved her eviction! In my opinion it was the best one ever, i was hoping she didnt get booed and she didnt i was so releived. She is such a lovely person and is so real. Her interview was awesome. GOOD LUCK IMOGEN!