ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   TV Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Who do You want to win? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237)

Graeme 28-01-2002 05:11 PM

Who do You want to win?

I want Gareth Gates to win this competition because he sometimes lets me down a bit but he also 'blows me away' as Simon would put it:spin2:

Who do you want to win?

William Young?
Darius Danesh?

Who will go next week?

I think Darius will go next week because at this stage of Pop Idol, it has turned into a popularity contest. What do you think? let me know.

What will happen next week?

I do think Darius will go, he'll get a contract but I dont think I'll get his Album.
His singing is not my style.

My mum will get Williams cos' he'll publish a swing album. Gareth will let out a pop one and I'll get his for a fact.

Let me know on your theirys.
:flower:

Mark 28-01-2002 09:57 PM

Next episode is "Judges Choice" - Should be interesting......

I think Gareth won't get an amazing feedback from the judges. Darius will get a good one and so will Will.

Gareth and Will will stay and I think its time to say bye bye to Mr Darius!

I wonder what songs the judges will choose - will Pete choose one of his own??? I take it they still do 2 songs this week??

Mark:colour:

Janette 29-01-2002 08:23 PM

I'd just be happy if they could sing a whole song! All they've been able to do so far is sing 1min 30sec, though I think they did slightly longer for the big band show. But they can't really perform a song when they're not singing the whole of it!

I hope they sing 2 full songs this week

GO WILL GO WILL GO WILL GO WILL :dazzler::dazzler::dazzler:

Feefs 30-01-2002 04:11 PM

I hope they sing full songs too. Most of them only really get into it towards the end.

I think Darius will be going home too, no matter what. I hope he at least sings well so that when he's on GMTV they have a decent clip (unlike Rosie).

I won't attempt to predict the judges comments, because last week everyone was so different from the week before, and I think they're beginning to realise that it's not worth making overtly negative comments.

Rocks Lady 30-01-2002 04:26 PM

Well I like them all
But I think we might be in for a surprise Darius seems to becoming more popular day by day
It will be a close call between him and will but I hope Darius go's through to the final for 2 reasons he is my favorite and if he makes it to the final my hubby has promised he will take me to see the show so that means I get 2 days kid free lol
Good luck to them all I am sure they will all go on to bigger and better things
Gooooo Darius!!!

Kaz 31-01-2002 09:19 AM

I think the final three are all fantastic but, in case anybody hadn't already guessed, I would like Will to win. :thumbs:

However, if the Sun is to be believed (and I'm certainly not taking it as gospel), then the final three have all recorded a Westlife track which will be the first single. To me this smacks of favouritism towards Gareth, as his is the voice best suited to this type of music.

And I agree totally with Janette and Feefs - they must be allowed to sing a whole song from now on.
:colour: :dazzler: :colour: :dazzler: :colour:

LEE 31-01-2002 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaz
However, if the Sun is to be believed (and I'm certainly not taking it as gospel), then the final three have all recorded a Westlife track which will be the first single.
I saw Simon Cowell interviwed on one of the 'Pop Idol Extra' programs that is shown midweek, and he certainly gave the impression that the first single was a song specially written for the Pop Idol winner. He said it was a really good track and we had something special to look forward to. He said he was really pleased with it.

Doesn't sound like a Westlife cover to me. :spin2:

Honey 01-02-2002 08:10 AM

Well there can be no doubt that the last three are very talented and they all deserve to win, but Gareth just pips the post for me, so I would really like him to win. :flower:

Janette 04-02-2002 11:05 PM

GO WILL GO WILL GO WILL GO WILL GO WILL GO WILL

:dazzler::dance::dazzler::dance::dazzler::dance::d azzler::dance:

Maggie 05-02-2002 12:45 AM

I go for will too. :dance::dance::dance:

Romantic Old Bird 05-02-2002 09:27 AM

I think Will should,
but I don't think Will will!

I don't think it really matters now. Gareth is the one they want, especially for a Westlife track. Good luck to the lad, and I hope he is grounded enough to cope with the extremely abnormal lifestyle he has been propelled into.

I hope Will releases 'Ain't no sunshine' and a few other Jazz/soul classics on an album. I know which one I would buy!:dazzler:

Janette 05-02-2002 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Romantic old bird
I hope Will releases 'Ain't no sunshine' and a few other Jazz/soul classics on an album. I know which one I would buy!:dazzler:
That would go straight to number one! I'd definitely buy it :laugh:

No matter what happens on Saturday, Will is going to be a huge star!!!!!!!!!

Honey 05-02-2002 11:46 PM

As much as I want Gareth to win, I agree with you totally Janette, there can be no doubt that Will will be a huge star, he is wonderful too. :flower:

Graeme 08-02-2002 02:48 PM

Who will win?

Who will win?

GARETH WILL!!!
GARETH WILL!!!
GARETH WILL!!!
GARETH WILL!!!

:thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance::thumbs:

Kaz 08-02-2002 10:00 PM

Did anyone see Brian earlier tonight on Pop Idol Extra betting Tess Daly £10 that Will would win tomorrow night?

What's good enough for Brian is double good enough for me!! :thumbs:

:hello: :elephant: :hello: WILL TO WIN!!! :hello: :elephant: :hello:

Graeme 09-02-2002 08:36 AM

Apparently They are singing three Full(hpefully) songs they are the two songs that the winner will release and I can't remember what Gareth is going to sing but I know what Will is going to sing.............

'Light my Fire'

I cant wait till 6:05/7:05 and the results at 10:05!

!!!Come on Gareth!!!
!!!Come on Gareth!!!
!!!Come on Gareth!!!

:dance::dance::dance::colour::colour::colour::spin 2::bouncy::spin2: