ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2013 [S10] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=629)
-   -   Thoughts on Nicholas and Lukes performances? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241883)

geee_m 08-12-2013 04:47 PM

Thoughts on Nicholas and Lukes performances?

Like was absolutely amazing! Nicholas's was really good but I did think he was so professional as he didn't let the tears get the better of him and ruin the song. Both really good!:)

reece(: 08-12-2013 04:50 PM

Nicholas was one of the worst performances of the series and he used tears for the sympathy vote.

Josy 08-12-2013 04:50 PM

I thought Nicholas second song was done really well, pity he messed up on the first one and think that could see him go.

Lukes were both great and I hope his voters actually pick up the phone this week.

I do actually think last night was a pretty poor night, a lot of the song choices just weren't suited to the contestants at all and it highlighted the not so perfect vocals that have been hidden in earlier perfomances.

mizzy25 08-12-2013 04:56 PM

As much as I like Luke he is a bit shouty and really opens his mouth ridiculoldy wide when singing, especially in the 2nd song last night. Id also prefer it if he didn't win as he will be better off not winning.
Nick for the 1st time this series mucked up the 1st song I think hes done well not to muck up before as he is so young, he has been consistent throughout and the whole of Scotland will be voting for him.
rough copy seem to get better every week last night was no exception although sorry seems to be wasn't a patch on blues version.
Sam well she will go through Im sure, shes not my cup of tea but she can definitely sing.

Saph 08-12-2013 04:56 PM

nicholas is boring and so was his performance

luke was good but will probably go

geee_m 08-12-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santasotherwoman (Post 6531288)
nicholas is boring and so was his performance

luke was good but will probably go

I really hope not because I honestly think he could go all the way but it's just the public voters their idiots

Vanessa 08-12-2013 05:06 PM

Luke first performance kicked ass! It was brilliant! Second one was pretty good. :hugesmile:

Vanessa 08-12-2013 05:07 PM

I hated Nick first song, but the second one was ok. he's still deadly dull though. :joker:

geee_m 08-12-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weavelehem (Post 6531269)
Nicholas was one of the worst performances of the series and he used tears for the sympathy vote.

I really do disagree with you there, He's never done it before and is always so bubbly and personally has no reason to because although his performance wasn't him he saved himself for the last song and it really paid off, I guess it would of been nice to see him perform both of his songs outstandingly but that's just not the case.

geee_m 08-12-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6531316)
I hated Nick first song, but the second one was OK. he's still deadly dull though. :joker:

but then we look at Sam and she doesn't move around the stage and other artists sometimes don't 'move' around the stage, so I really don't think anyone can fault him on the way he pursues his performances, so judgemental.

Vanessa 08-12-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geee_m (Post 6531404)
but then we look at Sam and she doesn't move around the stage and other artists sometimes don't 'move' around the stage, so I really don't think anyone can fault him on the way he pursues his performances, so judgemental.

I just find him boring. He just doesn't excite me at all.

Benjamin 08-12-2013 05:36 PM

Both were awful, but then the whole night was pretty underwhelming to be honest.

reece(: 08-12-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukturtle (Post 6531417)
Both were awful, but then the whole night was pretty underwhelming to be honest.

#TamerasImpact