ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   A shrine dedicated to Hira Habibshah's journey on BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242919)

Macie Lightfoot 29-12-2013 07:50 AM

A shrine dedicated to Hira Habibshah's journey on BB10

So as I've said, I've seen a lot of rather questionable opinions throughout my time here and perhaps the biggest is that Hira was dull and boring and the worst of BB10. In reality, that couldn't be further from the truth! I'm rewatching BB10 atm and I just got to Karly's eviction and had the great idea to recount Hira's amazing journey in this thread for you plebeians to see the light and perhaps convert a few h8rs. So let's begin!

~Live Entrance~
-Her VT is angelic, talking about her arranged marriage to her cousin, life being so much better in England than in Pakistan, and having a DREAM to be a successful woman. Of course this is Great Britain so being an ethnic woman who believes in herself is a recipe to get booed and that she did! Harsh boos, as a matter of fact! And there were even "off! off! off!" chants. Yes, for Hira of all people :conf:
-then the secret mission! omg the hilarty ensued instantly when Hira expected the DR door to open itself and just stood there :joker: and expected it to close itself too :joker: thank god she practically checked Kenneth out of the way to get to the DR door. "HOW DO I GET INSIDE?!?!?! CAN I SHUT IT MYSELF???"
-and then BB starts to explain the secret mission and Hira... just doesn't quite get it. Her are some top choice verbatim quotes
"How do I open it? :conf: Ohh, I don't open it..."
"Should I read it? I did look at it :("
"Come again? My next mission is to... inform them? You want me to do what, yeah?"
"I just need to inform them about the fact that... these two names, these two people will be evicted? Um uh I mean, they will go for nominations and everything, isn't that it?"
"But but, you know, please if you don't mind, I still need to know some stuff, which is like, um, you like, you know, about these people, like what's going to happen? They are for sure not going to be nominated and... stuff?"
"But you do not want me to share whatever happened here right? And secret mission is this: this information, that these two people, their names came out, so they will be nominated next week. Right?"
"Was I right? D: *searches for hamper* *opens hamper* in here? Where's the hamper? You told me to take something and read it out. Loud. Where is that? Okay I don't need to take anything from here? *leaves*"
-and then of course since she left the hamper/cover story in the DR everyone IMMEDIATELY knows she's on a secret mission :joker:

Goddess, I'm fanning myself already. Get ready for three amazing weeks of Hira domination!

Samm 29-12-2013 08:00 AM

I liked Hira she was one-off the best in BB10, but she was dull at times

Macie Lightfoot 29-12-2013 08:24 AM

She wasn't really though? There's a general misconception that dull and UTR are the same but they're really not. Was Hira underedited? Hell yes, she took UTR to rare heights in a show like BBUK that has episodes every day and you're just living life. But was she dull? Considering that she delivers whenever she's shown and I'm either agreeing with her or enjoying her, absolutely not. Not getting a good edit doesn't make you dull, it just means that you're not getting a good edit.

Benjamin 29-12-2013 09:59 AM

Hira was unfairly robbed of her place in the house due to that stupid twist by BB.

Marc 29-12-2013 10:00 AM

Who

Pete. 29-12-2013 10:08 AM

The secret task wasn't hilarious it was painful to watch a girl who clearly doesn't understand basic English trying to be entertaining because she knew she has nothing going for her :pipe:

Jordan. 29-12-2013 10:33 AM

Tldr, no member of the general public will remember Hira.

Macie Lightfoot 29-12-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6570649)
The secret task wasn't hilarious it was painful to watch a girl who clearly doesn't understand basic English trying to be entertaining because she knew she has nothing going for her :pipe:

idk what your problem is with ACTUAL sweethearts. Sorry but Claire's not one of them

King Gizzard 29-12-2013 03:42 PM

beautifully put

Black Dagger 29-12-2013 03:46 PM

lol her only moment was being alice in wonderland and her eviction is one of the best ever <333

Jords 29-12-2013 03:50 PM

Hira was one of my favourites :love:

Me. I Am Salman 29-12-2013 03:53 PM

Hira was odd I liked her. She was kinda dull but she was likeable and funny and most of the housemates that series were awful anyway. Her eviction was cruel, vile Marcus saying it's because she was probably fake and two faced trying to get everyone against her. He always did have a problem with her for no reason ugh how could anyone like that revolting beast

Pete. 29-12-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 6571257)
Hira was odd I liked her. She was kinda dull but she was likeable and funny and most of the housemates that series were awful anyway. Her eviction was cruel, vile Marcus saying it's because she was probably fake and two faced trying to get everyone against her. He always did have a problem with her for no reason ugh how could anyone like that revolting beast

Halfwit too

Pete. 29-12-2013 04:56 PM

Can someone please enlighten me - what was special about Hiras eviction?

reece(: 29-12-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6571389)

It was a shock... that was about it, everyone thought Lisa was going.

Jords 29-12-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6571389)

Everybody up, vote to save twist.

It saved Lisa.

http://images.contactmusic.com/newsi...sa_1109814.jpg

Me. I Am Salman 29-12-2013 04:58 PM

it was obvious she was gonna go after they made it vote to save

Jordan. 29-12-2013 04:59 PM

Remember when she got voting most entertaining housemates when all she did was stand there and sing yhyhyhyhyh

Pete. 29-12-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6571392)
It was a shock... that was about it, everyone thought Lisa was going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 6571394)
Everybody up, vote to save twist.

It saved Lisa.

http://images.contactmusic.com/newsi...sa_1109814.jpg

Vote to save = people who had done at least something would be voted for but Hira did very little in comparison to the rest of the housemates so I think Lisa should have stayed

Black Dagger 29-12-2013 05:06 PM

She did a little side shuffle as well.

Black Dagger 29-12-2013 05:07 PM

It was just the way they changed it to vote to save to get her out and then Lisa getting her coat on saying she was off, only for Davina to say Hira and she was all 'THEY HATE ME S0B' <33

Macie Lightfoot 29-12-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6571422)
Vote to save = people who had done at least something would be voted for but Hira did very little in comparison to the rest of the housemates so I think Lisa should have stayed

I mean if we wanna talk about people not doing anything, all Marcus has done so far is creep on Noirin. Yet he's considered a bloody legend for some reason unknown to me

Black Dagger 29-12-2013 05:09 PM

he did more than that and is better than half of your so called legends but ok.

Macie Lightfoot 29-12-2013 05:10 PM

Right I forgot when he cleaned himself with a Brillo pad, my b

Black Dagger 29-12-2013 05:12 PM

Lisa | David |

Lisa was just a rancid bully with her little group of lap dogs and ate a raw bacon sandwich and sat at a bus for 10 weeks and David, well he ate some cheese.

I'd take Marcus as a housemate 10x over.