ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Gone Right Off Luisa After Todays Episode + Article (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243620)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:10 PM

Gone Right Off Luisa After Todays Episode + Article

Gone right off Luisa after ths article, she was pretty nice before this but now it appears her bitchy side coming out. :nono:

Luisa brands Casey and Lee romance fake
Posted January 6, 2014 18:00 by Josh Darvill

Celebrity Big Brother contestant Luisa Zissman reckons Lee Ryan and Casey Batchelor are faking their romance.

In tonight’s show, she says of “the love birds”: “Watch how much they turn it up now they are up for eviction.”

“Were they having sex last night?” Jasmine asks.

Luisa replies: “Course they weren’t having sex, I doubt they even fancy each other.

“I think Lee has realised it’s one of the only ways to stay. It’s like the oldest trick in the book. If we had some lesbian thing we’d win”

Later however, Linda is talking to Luisa about the comments she made behind Casey’s back.

Linda warned: “Why are you being bitchy, shame on you, now you just come across as a bitch…this girl is a bitch”

But Luisa stood her ground: “I don’t think it’s bitchy. I just say it as I see it. Honesty is the best policy.”

Later Luisa is in the diary room with her target trained on another housemate.

She tells BB: “I think Dappy is a bit cringe sometimes, he plays up to the cameras.”

This coming from the girl who tonight is seen snogging Jasmine and licking Dappy from N-Dubz’s nipple.

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2peARFRAW

Jake. 06-01-2014 06:11 PM

She's right though

Pete. 06-01-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592667)
She tells BB: “I think Dappy is a bit cringe sometimes, he plays up to the cameras.”

She speaks the truth :worship:

chuff me dizzy 06-01-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592667)
Gone right off Luisa after ths article, she was pretty nice before this but now it appears her bitchy side coming out. :nono:

Luisa brands Casey and Lee romance fake
Posted January 6, 2014 18:00 by Josh Darvill

Celebrity Big Brother contestant Luisa Zissman reckons Lee Ryan and Casey Batchelor are faking their romance.

In tonight’s show, she says of “the love birds”: “Watch how much they turn it up now they are up for eviction.”

“Were they having sex last night?” Jasmine asks.

Luisa replies: “Course they weren’t having sex, I doubt they even fancy each other.

“I think Lee has realised it’s one of the only ways to stay. It’s like the oldest trick in the book. If we had some lesbian thing we’d win”

Later however, Linda is talking to Luisa about the comments she made behind Casey’s back.

Linda warned: “Why are you being bitchy, shame on you, now you just come across as a bitch…this girl is a bitch”

But Luisa stood her ground: “I don’t think it’s bitchy. I just say it as I see it. Honesty is the best policy.”

Later Luisa is in the diary room with her target trained on another housemate.

This coming from the girl who tonight is seen snogging Jasmine and licking Dappy from N-Dubz’s nipple.

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2peARFRAW

Media ***** at its very worst ,Linda wont mess around with her,she speaks her mind

chuff me dizzy 06-01-2014 06:13 PM

Just noticed she kissed Jasmine? :conf: oh dear ,whop desperate they both are :sleep:

Benjamin 06-01-2014 06:14 PM

She is right though bout Lee and Casey, it is clearly a fauxmance for the sake of staying in. :joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:16 PM

she isnt right if you say someone is cringy and then go lick there nipples and motorboat witht hem the next few seconds....

also she is talking behind Lee and Caseys back they are fake but in front saying oh its so cute......

Lastly i agree with ehr ont he Dappy points but if you find him cringy don't tell him yhe would be the man she would sleep with and suck his nipples.

seanraff07 06-01-2014 06:17 PM

What she says is true, but she is just as bad

Jake. 06-01-2014 06:17 PM

It's not as if she's just gone up to Dappy's nipple and said #yolo! though

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 6592681)
She is right though bout Lee and Casey, it is clearly a fauxmance for the sake of staying in. :joker:

Lee and Casey have not once said they are in lvoe with each other all they have said is they are good friends. it' others who are saying more that they are involed. As far as i've seen all they've done is kiss in bed not in public....:xyxwave:

reece(: 06-01-2014 06:18 PM

She's a smart girl is our Luisa, spotted the fakes a mile away. Must be her business acumen for spotting bullsh*t.

Benjamin 06-01-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592688)
she isnt right if you say someone is cringy and then go lick there nipples and motorboat witht hem the next few seconds....

also she is talking behind Lee and Caseys back they are fake but in front saying oh its so cute......

Lastly i agree with ehr ont he Dappy points but if you find him cringy don't tell him yhe would be the man she would sleep with and suck his nipples.

But Dappy is cringey. And the Lee/Casey thing comes across fake. She's just said what pretty much most people on this forum has said. :laugh:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 6592698)
She's a smart girl is our Luisa, spotted the fakes a mile away. Must be her business acumen for spotting bullsh*t.

Must be why she is faking with Jasmine and sucking dappies nipples too :cat: Telling other people they are doing it for the cameras then doing it yourself is highly hypocritical. :nono:

Pete. 06-01-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592688)

Quote:

Supporting Luisa, Evander & Jamine In CBB13 !!!
:suspect:

chuff me dizzy 06-01-2014 06:20 PM

I think shes a tad jealous, shes sleeping with Mike ,while Casey sleeping with the lush Lee (lucky bitch) ,once her handcuffs come off she will be like a fly around ****

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 6592700)
But Dappy is cringey. And the Lee/Casey thing comes across fake. She's just said what pretty much most people on this forum has said. :laugh:

She is doing exactly the same things she is hating them for when she kisses Jasmine and sucks Dappies nipples. :wavey:

Benjamin 06-01-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592697)
Lee and Casey have not once said they are in lvoe with each other all they have said is they are good friends. it' others who are saying more that they are involed. As far as i've seen all they've done is kiss in bed not in public....:xyxwave:

Thanks for the wavey smiley, hello to you too.

Kissing in bed on national TV isn;t public? Okay then, my mistake...

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6592703)

In process of changing :xyxwave:

Apple202 06-01-2014 06:21 PM

why do you have her as your avi then that was a quick change

Benjamin 06-01-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592705)
She is doing exactly the same things she is hating them for when she kisses Jasmine and sucks Dappies nipples. :wavey:

Oh another wavey smiley, You are mastering them well tonight. Hi again.

Also, it is Dappy. ;)

Pete. 06-01-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592709)
In process of changing :xyxwave:

She's in your avi and your sig????????

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6592715)
She's in your avi and your sig????????

its been edited

reece(: 06-01-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch123 (Post 6592703)

Clock it.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin 06-01-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 6592713)
Oh another wavey smiley, You are mastering them well tonight. Hi again.

Also, it is Dappy. ;)

:wavey: Dappy is no use to talk about or get his spelling right. :joker:

reece(: 06-01-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im_Juz_ChiLLin (Post 6592717)
its been edited

Shame.