ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Jim Comment about Linda! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244029)

Josy 10-01-2014 09:43 PM

Comment about Linda!

Luisa: Have you had sex with Linda Jim?

Jim: I would rather put my balls in an egg slicer!

:joker::joker::joker:

Drew. 10-01-2014 09:44 PM

Jim with some great quotes this series

Kate! 10-01-2014 09:45 PM

Just gonna put this in the quotes thread. :laugh2:

I nearly fell off the couch laughing at it.

Suze 10-01-2014 09:47 PM

Shouldn't laugh at that, but was funny :laugh2:

Z 10-01-2014 09:48 PM

LOL

reece(: 10-01-2014 09:48 PM

Clocked Linda :laugh3:

sampvt 10-01-2014 09:50 PM

Linda is looking more like a bag lady every day. She is so obvious and predictable and she wont rest till she winds Jim up tyill he bursts but will he, I don't think so. That's whats making her look so bad. I had no opinion of her before but my god, its little wonder she was on benefits with an attitude like that. Get the silly cow out or give her a storyline to self implode.

Livia 10-01-2014 09:51 PM

If she wasn't so bitter she wouldn't look so haggard.

Great comment from Jim...

Patricia4 10-01-2014 10:01 PM

:joker: that was a good one from Jim

Kazanne 10-01-2014 10:11 PM

erinp5 10-01-2014 10:19 PM

There seems to be a horse theme this year
Dappy gets kicked by a horse
Evander punches a horse
Dappy is hung like a horse
Linda has a face of a horse.
:joker:

King Gizzard 10-01-2014 10:20 PM

Jim

Northern Monkey 10-01-2014 10:44 PM

Classic

Cherie 10-01-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6605561)
There seems to be a horse theme this year
Dappy gets kicked by a horse
Evander punches a horse
Dappy is hung like a horse
Linda has a face of a horse.

joeysteele 10-01-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6605313)

:joker: Absolutely ace comment from Jim, I was watching it with my Brother and we both had to laugh right off.:joker:
More of this please.

jet 10-01-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6605858)
:joker: Absolutely ace comment from Jim, I was watching it with my Brother and we both had to laugh right off.:joker:
More of this please.

This is the first time ever we have disagreed on a HM Joey. Is this a record? :hugesmile:
I'm disliking Jim more and more up to this point. He is the one winding Linda up and she falls for it hook line and sinker and therefore doesn't do herself any favours. I don't even like Linda but I'm finding Jim manipulative and baiting so I dislike him more.
Tonight he accused Linda of not letting him finish a sentence when it wasn't her at all and after their spat he said "want another vat of wine, dear?" This is the 3rd time he has said this to her before clamming up or walking away.
I'm wondering why he keeps baiting her with this? It's rather intriguing.

I know there is nothing annoys ME more than someone baiting me by throwing out a line to anger me and then walking away or clamming up no matter what our differences are. It's manipulative and designed to build up frustration in the other person.
I have never seen his comedy routine so I don't know if that's just his way or something. Bottom line is, irrespective of his spats with Linda (which are entertaining compared to the other 'drama's!) there is something about him that gives me a bad feeling.

joeysteele 10-01-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 6606027)
This is the first time ever we have disagreed on a HM Joey. Is this a record? :hugesmile:
I'm disliking Jim more and more up to this point. He is the one winding Linda up and she falls for it hook line and sinker and therefore doesn't do herself any favours. I don't even like Linda but I'm finding Jim manipulative and baiting so I dislike him more.
Tonight he accused Linda of not letting him finish a sentence when it wasn't her at all and after their spat he said "want another vat of wine, dear?" This is the 3rd time he has said this to her before clamming up or walking away.

I know there is nothing annoys ME more than someone baiting me by throwing out a line to anger me and then walking away or clamming up no matter what our differences are. It's manipulative and designed to build up frustration in the other person.
I have never seen his comedy routine so I don't know if that's just his way or something. Bottom line is, irrespective of his spats with Linda (which are entertaining compared to the other 'drama's!) there is something about him that gives me a bad feeling.

Hey we cannot agree all the time Jet,we do on a massive number of things as to BB so the odd one we don't agree on is meaningless.
Sadly I have no time for the Nolan family.
I found Colleen a pain when she was in and although initially I was surprised at Linda and was warming to her but then I saw her nasty side which she showed also on bbbots when her Sister was a housemate.

Jim is another surprise, I thought I wouldn't like him but he has made me laugh in this BB so far.
I like the way he doesn't rise enough to Linda to give her the platform she is desperately seeking to really have a go at him.

He can be a very insulting and relentless person when he loses his cool but I think I may even forgive him that if he explodes against Linda.
She will well and truly warrant it in my opinion.

Z 10-01-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 6606027)

I think Jim Davidson's a dick - but in this house I think he's more than entitled to give Linda as good as she gives him; she was out for him from day 1 so I think it's fair enough to do it back to her. I think she thought she would endear herself to the public by getting notorious arsehole Jim Davidson to snap at her and it's completely backfired on her.

jet 10-01-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 6606078)
Hey we cannot agree all the time Jet,we do on a massive number of things as to BB so the odd one we don't agree on is meaningless.
Sadly I have no time for the Nolan family.
I found Colleen a pain when she was in and although initially I was surprised at Linda and was warming to her but then I saw her nasty side which she showed also on bbbots when her Sister was a housemate.

Jim is another surprise, I thought I wouldn't like him but he has made me laugh in this BB so far.
I like the way he doesn't rise enough to Linda to give her the platform she is desperately seeking to really have a go at him.

He can be a very insulting and relentless person when he loses his cool but I think I may even forgive him that if he explodes against Linda.
She will well and truly warrant it in my opinion.

I think it's a record that we have disagreed on only one person on here in 2 years. We should be in that Guinness book. :joker:
I couldn't stand Coleen either, as you know, and Linda doesn't seem a lot better. I'm basing my opinion of Jim on what he is doing, irrespective of whether it is Linda Nolan he's clashing with or someone else he has a history with if they were in there instead of her.
I don't like him, I don't find him funny and I think he is straining at the seams holding himself back to come across as a good guy.
Maybe I'll change my mind. It's early days yet.

Mystic Mock 11-01-2014 01:00 AM

Quote:

Jim'll fix it for him.

But being serious I agree with him, I could imagine Linda moaning about every mistake that you had made during sex, it would be draining.

Jords 11-01-2014 01:34 AM

Cherie 11-01-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 6606090)
I think Jim Davidson's a dick - but in this house I think he's more than entitled to give Linda as good as she gives him; she was out for him from day 1 so I think it's fair enough to do it back to her. I think she thought she would endear herself to the public by getting notorious arsehole Jim Davidson to snap at her and it's completely backfired on her.

Agree with that, tbf there was little love for Jim prior to him entering the house,, she knew that and seized on it as a way of making herself popular ie take nasty Jim down, now he has been saved (and cheered) I notice on TR they had a perfectly civilised conversation last night, I hope she is not going to be that obvious and change her attitude towards him now.

Jake. 11-01-2014 09:00 AM

Was actually brilliant :joker:

waterhog 11-01-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

i included this line in my latest poem - classic line.

Z 11-01-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6606598)
[/B]

Agree with that, tbf there was little love for Jim prior to him entering the house,, she knew that and seized on it as a way of making herself popular ie take nasty Jim down, now he has been saved (and cheered) I notice on TR they had a perfectly civilised conversation last night, I hope she is not going to be that obvious and change her attitude towards him now.

I think she really hates him, she might back off a bit because she's heard there's support for him now but I don't think she has it in her to just drop her dislike of him!