ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Lionel Did I hear him right? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244355)

Niamh. 14-01-2014 09:36 AM

Did I hear him right?

When nominating Jim, did he say that he made him? As in made him a star? lol is that true or is Lionel completely deluded or did I just hear him wrong?

sampvt 14-01-2014 09:40 AM

Lionel thnks he gave Jim a leg u in the business when in reality, Jim started at the bottom when Lionel was a tap dancing pretend gay guy and \jim soared past him. Lionel has done loads of bit part stuff but he has never really been mainstream and he knows it. He is one of those celebs that was on the tv every week in little rolls and the powers to be used hum as a stocking filler but he has never been a rich star, in fact he is broke and only doing this for the dosh but like most old stars, he cant let the past slip.

Slevin 14-01-2014 09:40 AM

i heard him say that as well and Jim made a WTF face. i think he was joking but who knows.

Niamh. 14-01-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 6616070)
Lionel thnks he gave Jim a leg u in the business when in reality, Jim started at the bottom when Lionel was a tap dancing pretend gay guy and \jim soared past him. Lionel has done loads of bit part stuff but he has never really been mainstream and he knows it. He is one of those celebs that was on the tv every week in little rolls and the powers to be used hum as a stocking filler but he has never been a rich star, in fact he is broke and only doing this for the dosh but like most old stars, he cant let the past slip.

Yeah, he's very much one of those that I knew his name but I didn't really have a firm grasp on what he was famous for and was always a bit cheesy

SocietyIsRuined 14-01-2014 10:38 AM

I thought Lionel was on the panel of the talent show that Jim won. I think it was New Faces or something like that and Lionel gave him the point to win the show. Not sure but I believe they mentioned it during the series or on Bit on the side.

arista 14-01-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocietyIsRuined (Post 6616123)
I thought Lionel was on the panel of the talent show that Jim won. I think it was New Faces or something like that and Lionel gave him the point to win the show. Not sure but I believe they mentioned it during the series or on Bit on the side.

Yes

But of course Jim would have made it anyway on other TV

Niamh. 14-01-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

ah ok, thanks for that

Kizzy 14-01-2014 10:47 AM

I think he regrets that point now.... :laugh:

Josy 14-01-2014 10:53 AM

I can't work these 2 out tbh, picking up little bits of what they have said Lionel gave Jim the point to make his career, but Jim disagreed with that, then in the DR Lionel said he made him, and then Lionel was talking about some show he was at years ago and forgot Jim was there but according to Jim in the DR he didn't want to say 'No you never' and make him out a liar or something? :joker:

Bojangles 14-01-2014 12:11 PM

Poor Lionel is suffering with delusions of grandeur.
Jim has always been a bigger star than Lionel.Lionel is jealous of Jim and it shows.

Cherie 14-01-2014 12:16 PM

Lionel mouthing to Luisa that he thinks "Jim will go" after nominations. :joker: He is desperate to get rid of him.

chuff me dizzy 14-01-2014 12:17 PM

Made me cringe to be honest

chuff me dizzy 14-01-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Yes ,he did used to be on panel of judges now and then

Niamh. 14-01-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6616318)
Lionel mouthing to Luisa that he thinks "Jim will go" after nominations. :joker: He is desperate to get rid of him.

did he say that? I thought he said Jim won't go lol I think lionel thinks all the viewers worship him and will do his bidding :laugh:

parmnion 14-01-2014 12:25 PM

I think lionel is jealous of Jim getting the generation game gig..

Slevin 14-01-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6616318)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6616323)
did he say that? I thought he said Jim won't go lol I think lionel thinks all the viewers worship him and will do his bidding :laugh:

the voice over goes Lionel has a theory and Lionel tells Luisa he doesnt think Jim will go.

Cherie 14-01-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 6616323)

oh sorry just looked at it again, you are right he said he won't go. rats.

Cherie 14-01-2014 12:36 PM

Thanks Slevin, correct! I had to look at it again.

smeagol 14-01-2014 12:42 PM

i thought he meant he made him as in the mafia saying when you get made and become part of the family . you dont whack a made man lol

unless he meant he made him in lab back in 1820 with dr frankenstein

Censored 14-01-2014 04:32 PM

Bit of New Faces here. Check out the yellow satin suit on the guy next to Jim at the end. That's showbiz!

http://youtu.be/PhksIEm-uDg