ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Casey spooning Lee (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245042)

alex_front2 20-01-2014 10:15 PM

spooning Lee

THat one needs to open her eyes (and close her legs).

Lee has killed PRomance with Jasmine

Cherie 20-01-2014 10:17 PM

and moaning that Jim should vote for people he doesn't like, um didn't you just vote Jim Case?

Jezzy 20-01-2014 10:24 PM

So pretty, yet sooooo stupid.

Z 20-01-2014 11:15 PM

She's foolish

Mac1978 21-01-2014 01:28 AM

Liked Casey for a while, but have now decided that regardless of what she said or didn't say - her goal and game plan was always a showmance.

No normal person would carry on the way she is now. It's like the showmance didn't happen, and she had no clue what to do next. Surely nobody is interested in this dross from these two muppets? Or would people actually read about their 'relationship' in a magazine?

Cherie 21-01-2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac1978 (Post 6642907)
Liked Casey for a while, but have now decided that regardless of what she said or didn't say - her goal and game plan was always a showmance.

No normal person would carry on the way she is now. It's like the showmance didn't happen, and she had no clue what to do next. Surely nobody is interested in this dross from these two muppets? Or would people actually read about their 'relationship' in a magazine?

Unfortunately people might.:bawling:

thesheriff443 21-01-2014 07:15 AM

casey needs to leave, the most two faced cow in there,

Haylei 21-01-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac1978 (Post 6642907)

This. I haven't watched too many seasons of BB but does the public actually like showmances? They just seem so fake and annoying to me and I don't really understand why people would go into the house looking for a showmance if the public hate it.

thesheriff443 21-01-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haylei (Post 6643158)
This. I haven't watched too many seasons of BB but does the public actually like showmances? They just seem so fake and annoying to me and I don't really understand why people would go into the house looking for a showmance if the public hate it.

casey has nothing more to offer than large breast's, so a romance will give her air time a story to tell when she leaves, just like jasmine has done.

HBB1508 21-01-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 6642413)
and moaning that Jim should vote for people he doesn't like, um didn't you just vote Jim Case?

This she had me shouting at my TV when she said that!

Haylei 21-01-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesheriff443 (Post 6643160)
casey has nothing more to offer than large breast's, so a romance will give her air time a story to tell when she leaves, just like jasmine has done.

That is very true, she seems to just have a blah personality. I wonder if she didn't have the showmance if she would be even more boring than Sam? I actually liked Jasmine at first though and thought that she could've been up there with Luisa and Jim if she hadn't of gone the showmance route.

bez87 21-01-2014 08:31 AM

I really don't think she has a gameplan now or ever did anyway, it just shows it, because she is such a mug that she must no people outside will hate it.

Me for one stuck up for her and i still will defend that it was bad by lee, but Casey has lost all respect from me now, such a mug for going back there, it's like it never happened.

and her moaning about tactical voting and all that she voted jim and she likes jim :S

I'm sorry but Liz has all the right to vote for Sam, she is as boring as Liz and Jim is allowed to vote, to me there reasons were valid points. and everyone being annoyed is stupid it's a game get over it, someone has to vote for someone.

GiRTh 21-01-2014 09:04 AM

I'm going off her. She's a nice girl but doesnt seem to have much more to her than that.

Patricia4 21-01-2014 09:07 AM

She voted Jim to keep in with the girls she's a two faced cow.

rusticgal 21-01-2014 09:14 AM

She is one stupid woman....in fact she gives women a bad name.

Niamh. 21-01-2014 09:23 AM

Bloody idiot, sympathy is well gone now

Marcus. 21-01-2014 09:34 AM

silly silly girl

Slevin 21-01-2014 11:32 AM

Casey isnt really helping herself anymore. whatever sympathy she had or anyone backing her cause of scumbag Lee should more than likely be out the window. she saying shes all hurt for being made to look like an idiot but yet she just goes to back to him like a moron. idc if she wants to get all up on Lee but she shouldnt of pissing and moaning about him and what he was doing with Jasmine in the first place.