ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Jim And Luisa (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245351)

Nemo123 23-01-2014 09:59 PM

Jim And Luisa

This pair are the double act of the show. She's well able for him. She put him down as fast as quicksilver over the putting words in her mouth gag. She has a sparkle which lights up the show. I hope they're the last 2 to leave. Certainly the show will be all but over as soon as she goes.

jegmeister 23-01-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemo123 (Post 6653970)
This pair are the double act of the show. She's well able for him. She put him down as fast as quicksilver over the putting words in her mouth gag. She has a sparkle which lights up the show. I hope they're the last 2 to leave. Certainly the show will be all but over as soon as she goes.

Agreed. I detest Jim but the interaction between the two is some of the most dramatic the show has ever seen.

It says something for how able Luisa is to match him that he has to resort to a task where she can't answer back to personally abuse him. The true sign of a coward.

Z 24-01-2014 11:16 AM

They are the stars of this series. Jim for his stony faced resilience and Luisa for her pot stirring. I hate them both and yet I love them both.

LeatherTrumpet 24-01-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemo123 (Post 6653970)

she did not she just repeated Jims funny line

he said he would put nothing in her mouth and she just repeated that

Jim had the line and she just reiterated what he said

Jim wins

Again:dance:

Patricia4 24-01-2014 11:39 AM

No she didn't she copied Jim she cant say anything funny she just laughs at herself.

Kizzy 24-01-2014 11:41 AM

Jim with his unfunny double entandres again.... *yawn*
He has an issue with young successful women.

Kazanne 24-01-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6655264)

Kizzy,
Spoiler:

can you send me that Jim Davidson DVD back that you borrowed a while back,:joker: first class please

Seraphim 24-01-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegmeister (Post 6653997)

It says something for how able Luisa is to match him that he has to resort to a task where she can't answer back to personally abuse him. The true sign of a coward.

I see it differently. Jim said if he stayed in the house, he'd win it. That's a big boast. He's sizing up for a battle against Luisa because she is his biggest rival. Even though he beat Luisa in the public vote before, Luisa might beat him when Linda is removed, because he'll lose the sympathy vote. Luisa is smart, attractive, intelligent, funny, confident, a mass of contradictions and wonderful to watch, so he is gunning for her. He has accused her of being fake, but she's not really fake - just masking her less attractive qualities, like he is.. So he has basically told her that he can see right through her and he's going for the kill.

Luisa's a smart girl and will have got the message. She didn't get to the final of the Apprentice with baby talk and squealing. I don't think she's as competitive as Jim, but he'll be hoping that after what he said, she might hate him so much that she'll rise to the challenge to make sure he doesn't win. If so, neither of them will be taking any prisoners and the voting public will make their choice of the two.

Jake. 24-01-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 6655226)
They are the stars of this series. Jim for his stony faced resilience and Luisa for her pot stirring. I hate them both and yet I love them both.

Yup

Vanessa 24-01-2014 12:07 PM

They do spark off each other very well. It's a conflict that's actually interesting.

Ellen 24-01-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphim (Post 6655301)
I see it differently. Jim said if he stayed in the house, he'd win it. That's a big boast. He's sizing up for a battle against Luisa because she is his biggest rival. He has garnered extra public support because of the battles with Linda. If Linda goes next, he'll lose that support. Even though he beat Luisa in the public vote before, Luisa might beat him when Linda is removed. She is smart, attractive, intelligent, funny, confident, a mass of contradictions and wonderful to watch, so he is gunning for her. He has accused her of being fake, but she's not really fake - just masking her less attractive qualities, like he is.. So he has basically told her that he can see right through her and he's going for the kill. Luisa's a smart girl and will have got the message. She didn't get to the final of the Apprentice with baby talk and squealing. I don't think she's as competitive as Jim, but he'll be hoping that after what he said, she might hate him so much that she'll rise to the challenge to make sure he doesn't win. If so, neither of them will be taking any prisoners and the voting public will make their choice of the two.

He didnt quite say that though did he? He said if his fans keep him in he will win it, thats not boasting thats him believing those voting for him want him to win. No matter what any of them say they all would like to win. Luisa set her stall up with Jim after her hanging around Linda, up until then they had a laugh & she did like him. She is just as cutting as Jim is and can be quite funny but she is holding back or fake as Jim put it imo because i dont believe she likes any of them in the house but decided on Jim as the target as he is the most obvious choice.

LeatherTrumpet 24-01-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 6655264)

Successful?

she has achieved nothing:joker:

LeatherTrumpet 24-01-2014 12:27 PM

I think she would like a piece of Jim action

Vanessa 24-01-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catweazel (Post 6655365)

:joker: Like Denise clearly fancied poor Michael!

Seraphim 24-01-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 6655337)
He didnt quite say that though did he? He said if his fans keep him in he will win it, thats not boasting thats him believing those voting for him want him to win. No matter what any of them say they all would like to win. Luisa set her stall up with Jim after her hanging around Linda, up until then they had a laugh & she did like him. She is just as cutting as Jim is and can be quite funny but she is holding back or fake as Jim put it imo because i dont believe she likes any of them in the house but decided on Jim as the target as he is the most obvious choice.

I thought his meaning was that if he survived the next vote, then he'd aim win it. Sorry if I got that part wrong.

I cannot read Luisa's mind, but she has developed a rapport with the housemates who share her sense of fun (Casey, Lee, Dappy, etc.) or her general outlook (both she and Linda are feminist, frank, straight-talking, etc.). I don't think she's fake in that respect. I agree that Linda has influenced her view of Jim, and Luisa really only targeted him after the Frank Carson Affair.

Seraphim 24-01-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catweazel (Post 6655365)

Catweazel, you are a bad, bad man. I think you are just hoping for a spanking ;)

Ellen 24-01-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphim (Post 6655411)
I thought his meaning was that if he survived the next vote, then he'd aim win it. Sorry if I got that part wrong.

I cannot read Luisa's mind as to her genuine feelings, but she has developed a rapport with the housemates who share her sense of fun (Casey, Lee, Dappy, etc.) or her general outlook (both she and Linda are feminist, frank, straight-talking, etc.). I don't think she's fake in that respect. I agree that Linda has influenced her view of Jim, but she really only targeted him after the Frank Carson Affair.

He could have meant that, i thought he was saying something else :joker:

Yes she has got a rapport with the HM's but i was just picking up on something she said in the DM a day or two ago which suggested she didnt like any of them really.