ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Liz Jones article!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245572)

erinp5 25-01-2014 09:58 PM

Liz Jones article!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...d-verdict.html

Videostar 25-01-2014 10:05 PM

So, true to her word that she wouldn't be doing an article about CBB. :notimpressed::fist:

erinp5 25-01-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 6662071)
So, true to her word that she wouldn't be doing an article about CBB. :notimpressed::fist:

You didn't actually believe her Vids..did you?

Vanessa 25-01-2014 10:10 PM

I don't like her. She sounds quite nasty now. :nono:

Videostar 25-01-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 6662081)
You didn't actually believe her Vids..did you?

Well, she said it in front of a studio audience so I assumed she was telling the truth...more fool me. :facepalm:

Livia 25-01-2014 10:14 PM

I'm no surprised. She's a writer. Being surprised she's written an article is like being surprised to see Casey in Nuts.

erinp5 25-01-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 6662106)
Well, she said it in front of a studio audience so I assumed she was telling the truth...more fool me. :facepalm:

:joker:

Pete. 25-01-2014 10:27 PM

Obvious she was writing in her head rather can contributing to the house

InOne 25-01-2014 10:31 PM

Good old Liz :pipe:

Heaven = Winner 25-01-2014 10:39 PM

OMG! I love it :bawling:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6662089)

She actually doesn't sound bad at all towards the end of the article.

Amy Jade 25-01-2014 10:40 PM

Confirming Linda self harmed because of Jim's disgusting behaviour.

daniel-lewis-1985 25-01-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 6662089)

You obviously couldn't be bothered to read the whole article. She goes on to praise the housemates and the show.

I was surprised to read how strict BB still are, she was locked in a hotel with no tv or phone and was blindfolded and had ear muffs on on launch night not to see who else was entering. Same as the old days.

Josy 25-01-2014 10:50 PM

So according to Liz Linda was self harming in the bathroom _ why wasn't she removed for being unstable?

Sam was showering with the door open - We never saw anything like this.

A male hm took alcohol and sleeping tabs because they were so distressed - wtf?

The crew members was only giving Ollie and Sam prompts for the task

And Linda's husband died less than a year ago - He died in 2007

Josy 25-01-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6662206)
Confirming Linda self harmed because of Jim's disgusting behaviour.

If Jims behaviour had been that bad he would have been removed..

Amy Jade 25-01-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6662239)

Would they really remove him though?

Jay got away with taking a dump amongst food and Conor bullied Deana and was not removed.

Benjamin 25-01-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 6662107)
I'm no surprised. She's a writer. Being surprised she's written an article is like being surprised to see Casey in Nuts.

Exactly, lol. This is Liz's job to write articles.

Vanessa 25-01-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6662239)

True. Liz is biased anyway. She doesn't like Jim.

Josy 25-01-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6662245)
Would they really remove him though?

Jay got away with taking a dump amongst food and Conor bullied Deana and was not removed.

They would have certainly removed him if he had done something bad enough to provoke self harming.

Amy Jade 25-01-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6662250)
They would have certainly removed him if he had done something bad enough to provoke self harming.

How do you measure what upsets somebody enough to make them feel as though they may self harm though?

I know a girl who did it because she got bullied at school, she used to pull strands of her hair out (Trichotillomania) because she was so miserable in school - Another person my Mum used to give a lift to work used to self harm because she was ill and struggling with money and she felt self harming was a way on controlling her pain. Sorry to babble on but it's just examples of my point.

What I'm saying is different things can set different people off, what you and I view as gentle prodding or a bit of nothing could seriously effect another person.

Josy 25-01-2014 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6662266)
How do you measure what upsets somebody enough to make them feel as though they may self harm though?

I know a girl who did it because she got bullied at school, she used to pull strands of her hair out (Trichotillomania) because she was so miserable in school - Another person my Mum used to give a lift to work used to self harm because she was ill and struggling with money and she felt self harming was a way on controlling her pain. Sorry to babble on but it's just examples of my point.

What I'm saying is different things can set different people off, what you and I view as gentle prodding or a bit of nothing could seriously effect another person.

If Linda was self harming in there and the producers agreed that it was Jim that caused it then they would have removed him from the house, they have psychologists on hand to deal with that sort of thing, and I'm guessing they will be a lot more clued about things like that than me you or anyone else on this forum.

Linda's sister also said she was unstable before she even entered the house.

Amy Jade 25-01-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6662273)
If Linda was self harming in there and the producers agreed that it was Jim that caused it then they would have removed him from the house, they have psychologists on hand to deal with that sort of thing, and I'm guessing they will be a lot more clued about things like that than me you or anyone else on this forum.

Linda's sister also said she was unstable before she even entered the house.

Since when have the BB psychologists been reliable? they famously failed and let unstable people enter the house.

My point still stands that Jim's treatment towards her caused her suffice distress that she self harmed (if Liz is to be believed). I'm not even putting the blame on Jim, she was obviously not stable enough to be there to begin with but apparently his comments didn't help her.

Josy 25-01-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 6662296)
Since when have the BB psychologists been reliable? they famously failed and let unstable people enter the house.

My point still stands that Jim's treatment towards her caused her suffice distress that she self harmed (if Liz is to be believed). I'm not even putting the blame on Jim, she was obviously not stable enough to be there to begin with but apparently his comments didn't help her.

All just speculation.

If you admit she was obviously unstable enough to be there in the first place then you can't really put the blame onto anyone else for her actions anyway :shrug:

Samm 25-01-2014 11:19 PM

Queen Liz :worship:, she just slayed all the housemates

Luisa & Liz for ever <3

Amy Jade 25-01-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 6662299)
All just speculation.

If you admit she was obviously unstable enough to be there in the first place then you can't really put the blame onto anyone else for her actions anyway :shrug:

Liz said that Jim's behaviour towards her caused her to self harm. She was in there and witnessed him 24/7 so I believe what she says.

Arrow 25-01-2014 11:21 PM

lee pulled her up on this in the house for someone with such low self esteem she came across a bit nasty in her talent task

In this she seems to think she is above everyone in the house and even working class people