ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   GoggleBox's 'Posh Couple' in talks for CBB? [They have other commitments] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250693)

Loukas 26-05-2014 03:29 AM

GoggleBox's 'Posh Couple' in talks for CBB? [They have other commitments]

Quote:

Dominic and Stephanie Parker, known as the posh tipsy couple on Gogglebox, believed to be in talks to appear on Celebrity Big Brother

Dominic and Stephanie Parker, known to millions as the tipsy stars of Gogglebox, are believed to be being lined up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother. The couple, who have shot to fame on the Channel 4 cult television series, are known as the outspoken “posh couple” and have proved so popular with viewers they have been approached to host their own show.

They are now said to be in talks with Channel 5 bosses over an offer to appear on Celebrity Big Brother after once turning down the chance to appear on the show.

An insider told the Daily Star: “They’re in the Top 10 of their “wish list” of the stars for the summer as they could be a massive ratings puller.”
Mr and Mrs Parker own a listed £3.5 million home in Sandwich in Kent which was hired out for an upmarket masked sex party earlier this month.

About 60 guests descended on the sprawling manor house for a private swinger’s event hosted by Killing Kittens, a company run by Emma Sayle, a former school friend of Kate Middleton.Ms Sayle said the property had been an ideal venue thanks to its many spacious bedrooms and beautiful gardens.
The Parkers were not at home when the orgy took place, with friends saying they were angry about what had happened at the 17 bedroom manor house.
They regularly rent out the property for corporate events and luxury holidays and knew Killing Kittens were holding an event there but thought it was just a party, a friend previously said.

The Grade I listed building, designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens , where Mr Parker, 49, and his wife 47, are seen knocking back wine while lounging on their sofa and reviewing the week’s television, boasts 17 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms and seven reception rooms. The whole estate can be rented for £3115 per night.

Gogglebox, which works on the premise of watching people react to television programmes, won a Bafta for best reality and constructed factual programme earlier this month – beating Dragon’s Den and The Undateables.

The Parkers are one of 12 households who have taken part in the show, which has divided opinion – with some people instant fans and others criticising the series. Gogglebox has proved such a success in the UK that versions of it are being made in Ukraine, China and America.
Source - The Telegraph

the pair make the 3rd and 4th rumoured housemates from GoggleBox alone.

Marc 26-05-2014 07:58 AM

:amazed:

please god.

arista 26-05-2014 08:01 AM

But they will get Angry without their booze

LeatherTrumpet 26-05-2014 08:18 AM

it wont happen

Jay. 26-05-2014 08:39 AM

They won't do it, I'd like them to though ;(

cheeky_monkey 26-05-2014 08:45 AM

It would be great if they went in the CBB house :)

Marc 26-05-2014 08:52 AM

Imagine the other Gogglebox cast watching them in the CBB house :shocked:

Black Dagger 26-05-2014 09:17 AM

There we go, the only ones worthwhile rumoured.

Niamh. 26-05-2014 09:23 AM

They'd be a far better choice then George anyway, that's for sure

Ramsay 26-05-2014 11:58 AM

At this rate it'd just be everyone from Gogglebox in the house

Niamh. 26-05-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsay (Post 6870042)
At this rate it'd just be everyone from Gogglebox in the house

They'll probably let them watch TV and all Karl :fist: We could watch them watching themselves

Rob! 26-05-2014 12:47 PM

:love:

****ing marvelous.

Me. I Am Salman 26-05-2014 12:49 PM

I can't see them being very entertaining.

LaLaLand 26-05-2014 01:08 PM

Love them but they wouldn't do it. Maybe for a task or something though.

The gay guys >>>>>>.

Loukas 26-05-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 6870121)
I can't see them being very entertaining.

why? I can picture them, especially Dominic, mimicking the fellow housemates and doing other entertaining things :laugh:

Natalie. 26-05-2014 05:06 PM

What are they like on the show?

Me. I Am Salman 26-05-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 6870176)
Love them but they wouldn't do it. Maybe for a task or something though.

The gay guys >>>>>>.

NO
they're essentially 2 Rylans. they're not camp in a bitchy way

LaLaLand 26-05-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salman! (Post 6870754)
NO
they're essentially 2 Rylans. they're not camp in a bitchy way

Gay guy with glasses his hilarious! Cracks me up.

Jord 27-05-2014 02:01 AM

If only :(

Kizzy 27-05-2014 02:05 AM

I don't care for the show I only like the son of the UKIP supporters, don't know his name he has an older sister ... he'd be funny.

Loukas 27-05-2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrissey (Post 6870751)
What are they like on the show?

on at 53 seconds
2:02
3:45

Natalie. 27-05-2014 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loukas (Post 6872119)

on at 53 seconds
2:02
3:45

Thank you :D oh I like these two :laugh:

Loukas 27-05-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Channel 5 are rumoured to still be keen on getting Gogglebox stars Steph and Dom on Celebrity Big Brother.

The posh couple were reportedly asked to appear in 2013, but they turned down the offer.

However show bosses aren’t prepared to give up on the Gogglebox favourites as they believe the couple will keep people tuned in.

A source told The Daily Star: ‘Dom and Steph were asked last year but said no. But they’ve been asked again and producers are ready to break the bank to get them.

‘They’re in the top 10 of their “wish list” of stars for this summer as they would be a massive ratings puller.

‘We’re sure Channel 5 will ensure there is plenty of booze on tap as they are always on the sauce on Gogglebox and that is what makes them entertaining.’

Celebrity Big Brother will kick off once the regular series, Big Brother: Power Trip, ends later this summer.

Steph and Dom’s fellow Gogglebox star George ‘Squeaky’ Gilbey was recently rumoured to have signed up to be a CBB housemate.
The Metro

LeatherTrumpet 27-05-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrissey (Post 6872170)
Thank you :D oh I like these two :laugh:

:joker:

at all of that

brilliant

TiBB Frontpage Article 28-05-2014 07:00 PM

News article - Steph and Dom Parker from Gogglebox linked to Celeb BB

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:

According to the Daily Star, Channel 5 want Steph and Dom Parker from C4's hit show Gogglebox in
the Celeb Big Brother house this summer.

Star 'Insider' quoted: "Dom and Steph were asked last year but said no. But they’ve been asked again and producers are ready to break the bank
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...-celeb-bb.html