ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Jale needs to remember her killer nominations... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255229)

Lola844 28-06-2014 10:16 PM

Jale needs to remember her killer nominations...

Jale needs to remember next week she is back to the chopping block. Hoping she gets evicted this next week so she can support the boys from the outside. She's an idot she only forgives people who have called her maggot.

She needs to be evicted soon!!!

newsbb 28-06-2014 10:21 PM

what an absolute dissapointment she is... what a sheep!

erinp5 28-06-2014 10:24 PM

she lost my support ...eejit

Vicky. 28-06-2014 10:36 PM

Swiftly going off her recently tbh.

rusticgal 28-06-2014 10:38 PM

I think she could have sealed her fate....supporting those that couldn't give her the time of day in her first two weeks in the house and turning on the ones that did....lost all respect for her.

Headie 28-06-2014 10:39 PM

Thought it was very telling how the second she was safe she started becoming really bitchy and not a victim at all.

Marsh. 28-06-2014 10:39 PM

:umm2:

Samm 28-06-2014 10:39 PM

Gone off her and the public will go off her as well

Brother Leon 28-06-2014 10:42 PM

Why should she change what she thinks just because the public thinks different?

"OMG, we hate Marlon & Ash..you should hate them too!"

Lola844 28-06-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 6992953)
Why should she change what she thinks just because the public thinks different?

"OMG, we hate Marlon & Ash..you should hate them too!"

It's not about what the public thinks, it's what's been done to her. Why is she trying to save a guy who has constantly made fun of her, and laughed when Helen mocked her. None of those guys defended her only Christopher, Chris and Mark.

She's an insecure bitch who needs Helen's approval. She is pathetic.

rubymoo 28-06-2014 10:50 PM

:(Really sad

Brother Leon 28-06-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola844 (Post 6992970)
It's not about what the public thinks, it's what's been done to her. Why is she trying to save a guy who has constantly made fun of her, and laughed when Helen mocked her. None of those guys defended her only Christopher, Chris and Mark.

How do you know she doesn't have a good time with them and wants to save them?

Please link me to Live Feed so I can confirm your claims.

Lola844 28-06-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 6993026)
How do you know she doesn't have a good time with them and wants to save them?

Please link me to Live Feed so I can confirm your claims.

If your opinion is they love Jale, that's fine.

My opinion is she's PATHETIC.

Achilles 29-06-2014 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola844 (Post 6992970)

If you are so bothered about her being insulted why are you insulting her yourself? :shrug:

You cannot control the housemates, you not the power housemate :tongue:

JTM45 29-06-2014 03:23 AM

I think Jale just got fed-up of Toya running that little pack of bores like her personal gossiping bitch team! Toya couldn't have been any tighter with Helen and the boys the week before but after the blow-up and argument Toya could see that she needed to look for some more easily controlled 'friends' so she swapped straight over to the girls that she was bitching with Helen about the week before! Then within about 3 or 4 days Toya's publicly declaring her intense adoration for Ashleigh and she's been totally duped by Danielle's fake prissy devout Catholic act!
To be fair to Jale, she's always bothered and got on with Ash, Marlon and Winston pretty well. I know Ash was horrid to her the other day but that was supposedly a knee-jerk reaction after her nom reveal.

I wouldn't personally want to live with Jale but i think she's making a pretty good housemate, better than a lot of them in there!