ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Steven Steven came off the worst tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255685)

Achilles 02-07-2014 10:02 PM

Steven came off the worst tonight

We already know Ashleigh is a bitch. There is no revelation there. But we saw how pathetic Steven is and how he has zero interest in Kimberly. Not only did he say nothing to Ashleigh, he actually went for a smile and a cuddle with Ashleigh. You don't be all friendly with someone who is hating on a girl you "care" about.

GypsyGoth 02-07-2014 10:05 PM

True he did seem pretty spineless.

LukeB 02-07-2014 10:06 PM

no he didn't :s

andybigbro 02-07-2014 10:06 PM

I'd say Ashleigh did.

Will. 02-07-2014 10:07 PM

No not really, Stephen isn't even going out with Kim. And Kim with her real/fake boyfriend, she's fake.

Vanessa 02-07-2014 10:09 PM

He should have stood up for her. Maybe he's just not that into her. He didn't seem too bothered. :laugh:

Achilles 02-07-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 (Post 7004639)
No not really, Stephen isn't even going out with Kim. And Kim with her real/fake boyfriend, she's fake.

Kim doesn't have a boyfriend. Steven has said repeatedly that he cares about Kimberly. Tonight proved he doesn't and he has been lying since day one.

Kazanne 02-07-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7004658)
Kim doesn't have a boyfriend. Steven has said repeatedly that he cares about Kimberly. Tonight proved he doesn't and he has been lying since day one.

She does have a boyfriend

CaudleHalbard 02-07-2014 10:30 PM

Kimberley has allegedly been seeing a chap called Sasha for 3 years. He was on BOTS by phone.

Achilles 02-07-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 7004794)
Kimberley has allegedly been seeing a chap called Sasha for 3 years. He was on BOTS by phone.

1. He is an alleged boyfriend. There is no proof.
2. Even if he is a genuine boyfriend, are they in an exclusive relationship? There is no proof.

If "sasha" was her boyfriend and they were "in love", why would he expose her?

A fake boyfriend has a motive. An ex boyfriend has a motive. A genuine boyfriend has no motive.

Mystic Mock 02-07-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7004586)
We already know Ashleigh is a bitch. There is no revelation there. But we saw how pathetic Steven is and how he has zero interest in Kimberly. Not only did he say nothing to Ashleigh, he actually went for a smile and a cuddle with Ashleigh. You don't be all friendly with someone who is hating on a girl you "care" about.

Look I don't even like Steven very much but I fail to see how he came off the worst tonight? Kimbot is a grown machine and if she has a problem with Ashleigh then she should be the one to tell her if she wants to once she goes back in the house.

I really don't get how Kimberly behaving like a Victorian girl is Steven's fault.

jet 02-07-2014 10:43 PM

Steven fancies Ashleigh.

Achilles 02-07-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7004832)
Look I don't even like Steven very much but I fail to see how he came off the worst tonight? Kimbot is a grown machine and if she has a problem with Ashleigh then she should be the one to tell her if she wants to once she goes back in the house.

I really don't get how Kimberly behaving like a Victorian girl is Steven's fault.

People have been accusing Kimberly of playing Steven since day one. They do this purely because they dislike Kimberly and want to find reasons. Accusing her of playing Steven is a great reason for them to justify their dislike. Steven proved tonight that HE is the one playing Kimberly. IF he genuinely cared about Kimberly he would not have had a smile and a cuddle with Ashleigh after she was hating on Kimberly. Ashleigh is entitled to hate Kimberly and vice versa if they don't like each other. The "Kimberly has a boyfriend" is complete BS and only used by the people who already hate Kimberly. They know ZERO about Kimberly or the phantom BF.

Vanessa 02-07-2014 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 7004865)
Steven fancies Ashleigh.

I think she likes him as well.

MeMyselfAndI 02-07-2014 10:44 PM

Steven came off quite well I thought, sticking up for Ashleigh after the others all targetted her & reassuring her his opinions will not changed from Kim/Helen

Achilles 02-07-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 7004872)
Steven came off quite well I thought, sticking up for Ashleigh after the others all targetted her & reassuring her his opinions will not changed from Kim/Helen

So Kimberly gets hated on for people ASSUMING she is a cheat without any knowledge of her situation, but Steven comes across well for proving himself to be a slimy cheat? Double standards to the extreme.

CaudleHalbard 02-07-2014 10:50 PM

They should send Kimberly 's bf in. :D

Vanessa 02-07-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard (Post 7004911)
They should send Kimberly 's bf in. :D

And Steven girlfriend. :hehe:

MeMyselfAndI 02-07-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7004901)
So Kimberly gets hated on for people ASSUMING she is a cheat without any knowledge of her situation, but Steven comes across well for proving himself to be a slimy cheat? Double standards to the extreme.

she is a cheat :hehe:

GypsyGoth 02-07-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7004915)
And Steven girlfriend. :hehe:

And Steven's mom :laugh:

Vanessa 02-07-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 7004925)
And Steven's mom :laugh:

:laugh3: His mum will ground him!

joeysteele 02-07-2014 10:53 PM

Right, in Steven's place, since I was close to Kimberley clearly,even just as a friend,once Ashleigh started spouting her venom out against her, all I would have done at the very least would be to get up, walk away and say sorry I am not listening that.

He came across either false or spineless tonight or even both.

Achilles 02-07-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7004928)
Right, in Steven's place, since I was close to Kimberley clearly,even just as a friend,once Ashleigh started spouting her venom out against her, all I would have done at the very least would be to get up, walk away and say sorry I am not listening tot hat.

He came across either false or spineless tonight or even both.

Exactly. If I was Steven I wouldn't have kicked off at the table, would have walked off and thought Ashleigh was a bitch and would definitely not gone over for a chat and a cuddle with Ashleigh after it. Steven is a slimy liar and would be a great politician like a Nick Clegg. Also as soon as Kimberly came out of the morgue I would have gone straight to her and not had a pathetic rant in the bedroom playing the innocent victim. Steven is completely full of ****

joeysteele 02-07-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7004935)
Exactly. If I was Steven I wouldn't have kicked off at the table, would have walked off and thought Ashleigh was a bitch and would definitely not gone over for a chat and a cuddle with Ashleigh after it. Steven is a slimy liar and would be a great politician like a Nick Clegg. Also as soon as Kimberly came out of the morgue I would have gone straight to her and not had a pathetic rant in the bedroom playing the innocent victim. Steven is completely full of ****

I agree with all that Achilles and don't get me started on Nick Clegg who has deceit and lying off to the finest art.:joker:

It was the chat and hug that sickened me too from Steven,from all that has gone on with him in the house so far,that spoke volumes negatively about him.

Verbal 02-07-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7004586)

Not sure how you can say he came off worst, everyone in there thought Ashleigh was some angel, and that is going to change big time now. That task was the worst thing that could have happened to her.