ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   *WATCH* Ashleigh did not just sit there and take it from Helen (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256507)

daniel-lewis-1985 08-07-2014 11:47 PM

*WATCH* Ashleigh did not just sit there and take it from Helen

So its very annoying to have Judy ****ing James analysing an over edited clip and say Ashleigh retreated into herself and was terrified.

The actual unedited (watch below) clip tells a different story and shows Ashleigh very much stood up for herself. I don't know why it was cut because it was far more entertaining.

Hofman 08-07-2014 11:54 PM

Totally different perspective, fare play to Ashleigh! Terrible really that their airtime wasn't balanced fairly.

Jase. 08-07-2014 11:57 PM

"**** me, you're an absolute embarrassment"

Queen Ashleigh slaying :hugesmile:

Creggle 09-07-2014 12:00 AM

You have to look at it like this, either BB wants her to become the victim in the publics mind (who majority hate Helen) to help her this week.

OR

They could of shown the entire thing, given the public a chance to build respect for Ashleigh and the support of all the Helen haters.

I think BB wants her gone personally, giving Marlon the chance to save himself screwed her over completely, as she is now the main target, and editing tonights episode in the way they did has not given her the support she may need. I hope she doesn't go, because she's just perfect tbh, but she needs a bigger miracle than Ash got.

mooo 09-07-2014 12:01 AM

Eugh BB whyy

Hofman 09-07-2014 12:02 AM

Watched a few times now to catch everything.

Totally understand why Mark got on his soap box now.

waylander1973 09-07-2014 12:07 AM

Why does people here think last show edit did hurt ashleigh, helen just walk up and yelled at ashleigh and she stayed silent, mark and winston step in at some point and gave the impression that helen overreacted.

Alf 09-07-2014 12:08 AM

Ashleigh was terrified, you could tell in her face and her nervous responses.

The girl was under attack from a loud mouth yob in front of a huddle of people.

She wasn't prepared for that and it caught her off guard which left her in a vulnerable position. It's a good job Winston stepped in.

But why would anyone want to get rid of Ashleigh now? even the people championing Helen, this was just the start, Ashleigh will fight back in time, she's no pushover. Why would you so called drama lovers want rid of someone at the centre of the drama?

Jords 09-07-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 7029413)
"**** me, you're an absolute embarrassment"

Queen Ashleigh slaying :hugesmile:

:joker:

Good to see a 'fuller' clip. Ashleigh handled it fine.

tbh I found Kim most annoying just sitting there yapping away

daniel-lewis-1985 09-07-2014 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannashag (Post 7029433)

She wasn't prepared for that and it caught her off guard which left her in a vulnerable position. It's a good job Winston stepped in.

But why would anyone want to get rid of Ashleigh now? even the people championing Helen, this was just the start, Ashleigh will fight back in time, she's no pushover. Why would you so called drama lovers want rid of someone at the centre of the drama?

Im guessing you didn't take the 2 minutes to watch that 2 minute clip at the top of the page where Ashleigh tells Helen to **** of and calls her an embaresment then.

rusticgal 09-07-2014 12:46 AM

At the end of the day Ashleigh seriously needs to stay.....otherwise it's all about Helen and her gang...oh and the boring love fest....

andybigbro 09-07-2014 01:06 AM

Yeah they should have shown this

waylander1973 09-07-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Personally swear I thought heard her start to break down right towards the end of the video, might explain why the mark and winston vs helen and kim happened.

Amy Jade 09-07-2014 01:33 AM

I'm a bit confused.

When BB showed Ashleigh saying barely anything people say she handled it with dignity.

When a clip shows up of her reacting and calling Helen back she is a hero?

The hypocrisy of it all.

Marsh. 09-07-2014 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 7029587)
I'm a bit confused.

When BB showed Ashleigh saying barely anything people say she handled it with dignity.

The hypocrisy of it all.

Translation: Ashleigh's sh*t smells of roses no matter what. :joker:

ImBatman 09-07-2014 02:02 AM

Im more inclined to go with what Judi James says rather then some non trained person on here.

Amy Jade 09-07-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImBatman (Post 7029610)
Im more inclined to go with what Judi James says rather then some non trained person on here.

Judi James is terrible though :(

Creggle 09-07-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImBatman (Post 7029610)

:thumbs2:

Jake. 09-07-2014 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidHoe (Post 7029587)
I'm a bit confused.

The hypocrisy of it all.

Yet you called her a coward after being shown the edited clip, so where's your praise after being shown that she stood up for herself?

Gusto Brunt 09-07-2014 06:04 AM

Helen totally overreacted. She made an embarrassment of herself ranting away.

Ashleigh was more dignified. I never thought at any point Ashleigh was intimidated, but she did look a bit shell shocked. More to do with what BB had done showing the clips rather than Helen's pathetic rants.

Ammi 09-07-2014 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7029682)
Helen totally overreacted. She made an embarrassment of herself ranting away.

Ashleigh was more dignified. I never thought at any point Ashleigh was intimidated, but she did look a bit shell shocked. More to do with what BB had done showing the clips rather than Helen's pathetic rants.

..I don't think it could have not been intimidating tbh, but I think she held herself together very well...

Verbal 09-07-2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

:joker: yea ok

She's been exposed as someone who will gladly screw over anyone that stands in her path.

Gusto Brunt 09-07-2014 06:10 AM

If Ashleigh was scared of Helen she would have got up and ran to the bedroom and cried.

She didn't. She sat where she was. It was Helen who walked off.

As I said, Ashleigh was more shell shocked how BB had shown the clips. No way she Ashleigh scared of Helen.

Helen was a total embarrassment. I'm very surprised people see it any other way.

JTM45 09-07-2014 06:17 AM

I just couldn't believe Helen giving it all the "people will see you for what you really are and so will all of the other housemates...etc. etc.".

They'll all be too busy finding out about who you really are and what you've gotten up to in the past to even care about what Ashleigh (along with pretty much every other housemate in there) has said about other housemates behind their backs!
If they had showed everyone else's Diary Room rants about their fellow housemates Ashleigh's would have paled into insignificance ffs!!!! Helen's bitching and calling other housemates C,U en tees would have topped the bloody lot of them put together!

It just shows what a sh*tty show they're producing these days when the only thing they have left to resort to to stir up some footage is to show housemates supposedly private diary room conversations that were only shared in confidence! No wonder they get less and less DR footage from people year after year. You're pretty much guaranteed to have it thrown back in your face when they inevitably run out of proper entertainment!!!:bored:

They need to fire the bloody lot of 'em and start over with a production team that actually know how to produce an entertaining TV show!!!

JohnnyBB 09-07-2014 09:14 AM

They cut a lot last night the girls coming out screaming laughting at ashleigh helen takeing the piss out of her voice, kimberley allmost in tears by asleigh and the boys it was NOT a true reflection what we seen and im sure danielle stood up for her im sure of that, not to memtion helen going back in the house screaming shes an fing bitch