ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   So Steven and Kim actually ****ed? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256771)

Vicky. 10-07-2014 11:08 PM

So Steven and Kim actually ****ed?

Thought they were just...messing on.

Sick to the back teeth of this ridiculous showmance too. Its blatantly obvious shes not interested, and its also painfully obvious that hes just doing it for the show too. Talking of marriage and stuff, get lost, idiots :bored:

So dissappointed with Kimberly...she had such potential from her VT.

Achilles 10-07-2014 11:09 PM

I think Kimberly is a sex addict

Few reason why I think this.
During the Winston impersonation of her, he put a lot of focus on her being horny. Has she talked about this inside a lot more than we have been shown.
Her profile says she likes to explore her sexuality.
She says she doesn't have commitments and doesn't feel comfortable talking about this subject.
During a conversation with Danielle she said she didn't want anything to happen, but not sure if she could avoid it, a couple of weeks ago.
A twitter message said something like "love is being free".
She has sex on Big Brother and gets fingered on Big Brother.
There are plenty other little things too

kistar 10-07-2014 11:10 PM

Sooooo disappointed with Kimberley too, when she said yes to the question would her and Steven get married I was sick in my mouth.

Novo 10-07-2014 11:13 PM

The arguments will come soon its only a matter of time

smeagol 10-07-2014 11:15 PM

does he have a big worm. i just dont see why she would put up with him. even for a showmance and a little nookie. she's not that hard up surely, or maybe his worm is

Josy 10-07-2014 11:16 PM

Yeah and it is actually pathetic to watch it going on :bored:

There was a spoiler on here earlier saying
Spoiler:

They may have ended the relationship :umm2:

Mystic Mock 10-07-2014 11:17 PM

Apparently so, InOne must be so jealous lol.

rusticgal 10-07-2014 11:18 PM

So pathetic....the two supposedly intelligent housemates in the house actually have sex on national TV and think their showmance will make them money in magazine deals etc....:sleep::sleep::sleep:

andybigbro 10-07-2014 11:18 PM

I was shocked.

I was also shocked Steven spoke to openly about it.

Josy 10-07-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andybigbro (Post 7037057)
I was shocked.

I was also shocked Steven spoke to openly about it.

Yeah that just convinces me even more its all for show

Also

Steven : I'm so embarrassed
Ash : Are you embarrassed?
Steven : Nah **** that

rionablue 10-07-2014 11:24 PM

Its not the first time housemates have had sex and its possibly not the last time. Let them at it. I went and fixed myself a drink tonight when that scene was on. I am not going to watch them and if others don't like watching them you should do the same. WE don't have to watch the whole show if parts of it are boring or make us cringe have a cupa or a drink lol

Achilles 10-07-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7037074)
Its not the first time housemates have had sex and its possibly not the last time. Let them at it. I went and fixed myself a drink tonight when that scene was on. I am not going to watch them and if others don't like watching them you should do the same. WE don't have to watch the whole show if parts of it are boring or make us cringe have a cupa or a drink lol

I don't mind sex at all. I would just prefer a showmance between Ashleigh and Kimberly :hehe:

andybigbro 10-07-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7037063)
Yeah that just convinces me even more its all for show

Also

I know! It's a farce!

Vicky. 10-07-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7037074)

Dont give as crap if they have sex tbh, but listening to the endless bullcrap about marriage and stuff is annoying. I shouldnt have to stop watching for like 10 mins at a time while they come with their crap that surely NOONE believes...

Mystic Mock 10-07-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7037081)
I don't mind sex at all. I would just prefer a showmance between Ashleigh and Kimberly :hehe:

I'm up for that showmance.

Shaun 10-07-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7037063)

:joker:

MarcusMel 10-07-2014 11:29 PM

More shoking is Emma's and the studio's reaction to what is being shown.

Vicky. 10-07-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Could get behind this one actually. As long as robokim showed a little emotion or interest at at least one point.

Kizzy 10-07-2014 11:30 PM

I can't wait to see emma squirming while she attempts to interview them :joker:

Rob! 10-07-2014 11:35 PM

They've actually had sex...
I feel like something has been tainted :joker: wasn't exactly worth the 15 year wait.

rionablue 10-07-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Lol at Achilles. I bet ya would

Mystic Mock 10-07-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7037091)
Could get behind this one actually. As long as robokim showed a little emotion or interest at at least one point.

I think it was more for Achilles sick pleasure, I could never be behind two hot girls doing whilst on TV, it should be me lol.

Joking of course.

AarynGriesfan 11-07-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

This one would be interesting :joker:

fitz2k2 11-07-2014 12:26 AM

I don't think big brother gave them a condom.So kim might be pregnant lmaoooo. Sasha head will explode

Achilles 11-07-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitz2k2 (Post 7037191)
I don't think big brother gave them a condom.So kim might be pregnant lmaoooo. Sasha head will explode

Which hole did he ask her to open? :shrug: